Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

Rosa Gunn

R
Why are you here?

The question rang loudly in Rosa's mind as she moved slowly against the tide of people fleeing the senators building. Her face calm, her movements unhurried as she followed the call of the force.

This is not your business. Turn around! Leave now!

She could feel the peoples fear and pain. she could feel the many souls passing into the force. Rational thoughts told her to leave, that this was the republics business and not hers. She was to remain indifferent. Yet despite her mental protests, her feet still moved forward, stopping at the edge of a platform that had once supported a pod. Smoke curled up around her, heat came up in waves from the floor beneath, screams of the dying and panicked echoed in her ears, but for a moment, just a brief moment, Rosa ignored it all. Her eyes shifted up towards the fight, towards that all too familiar presence. The presence that brought back a tidal wave of pain and fury.

"Derriphan..." she breathed softly. She knew who held the soulsaber, she took a step toward closer to the edge, brown eyes peering up at the fight, licking her lips for a moment as she watched the crack tear across the roof. Closing her eyes, she opened herself to the force, reaching out to the force using minds around her, careful not to touch that of the two sith. She brought their minds together as one flashing a warning to them all, an image of the crack would pass across their vision.

We must work together, to protect the innocent. Let them fight. We cannot hope to stop it, but we can hope to stop more damage. Help me protect those who still live.

@[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Her hands reached up, eyes snapping open a protective force bubble building around her before stretching across the chasm of the convocation room.

Help me... she called again in the force. She could feel the minds of the Jedi present finally react, helping her form the bubble.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Before Marek and Morna could strike at each other once again, a robed figure dropped from a pillar and landed between them, in his right hand was a dark blue lightsaber drawn and pointed at Morna, while his other hand was engulfed in white hot flames, pointed right at Marek.

Flipping his head back, causing the hood to fall off, the two were unhappily greeted with sabers and flames by Josh DragonsFlame, who didn't look happy whatsoever. His gaze turned to @[member="Morna Imura"], who he considered a friend, who Josh had gotten training from in pyrokinesis before Morna had disappeared and Josh had continued said training through Matsu Ike.

And then his gaze fell upon @[member="Marek S'hadar"], his former Padawan and a close friend of Josh's. He looked from one of his two closer friends to another, shaking his head disapprovingly. He wasn't unaware of Jacen and Mikhail fighting of course, he had come because he feared for the safety of the people of Coruscant when he had heard of them both being there. That was why he had taken the trek from Tython after all. To him, that was emergency enough to handle despite his dislike for the Senate after the crap they spewed about the Jedi. The dastards owed him big time, he doubted that Saoirse would be happy with the fact that he had to cancel their date to make the trip here, and Josh certainly wasn't happy about it either. Even though he got to see the Miraluka more often these days, he still cherished their quality time after all.

While he had come to stop the Sith, he knew he was going to need Marek for this. Sadly, his former Padawan was fighting with Morna. He hoped he could settle this peacefully, as he held friendly ties to both parties, before focusing on the Sith.

"What the hell are you two doing?" he asked, glaring at them both.

Yusan blinked at the intrusion on his mind and looked around him for the culprit, seeing the woman across the great gap that had become the Senate floor. His own mind reaching back out to the woman and answering her after saving one last person from being crushed. "What is it you planning to do and who are you." Even though he questioned her his mind reached out and he added a small bit of his own power to the females bubble, she planned to help the innocents and he would help too if he could. @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

If he thought that he could only slam my foe head and be done with it he was wrong. Over my entire body formed a force barrier that I would not allow to be hit again. Even then, all that the Jedi did was jump back away from me with a little twist. he looked at me like I was a freak of nature, when in fact all Jedi were lying sacks of poodoo. If they were so great and powerful then they would have stopped the sith that attacked my family. Yet they came to late.

I started to charge at him this time with renewed vigor and anger, but the fighting stopped. Josh stood between the two of us. Me the shaper and the Jedi knight. yet the only thing he could say was what the hell we were doing. I smiled intently. The blue saber aimed towards me, I still felt like toying with the man. "I was about to kick the snot out of this Jedi's arse." I swung my saber around ever so slowly letting the hum of the blade fade in and out. Drips of lava fell from the blade. "No Josh, you see, this Knight here thinks he can take on Shorn and Jacen all on his own. when I could barely stand against Jacen by himself. I was going to teach him different, just like I taught you of flame."

I would not call anyone to my side to help me. I never would. Even if it was for this new knight who clearly did not have a pair. My eyes started to glow a bright orange flames as I readied myself for a fight of my life. "I intend to finish it, whether you like it or not Joshua, I am not moving over." If to keep the Lords battle going I had to fight an old apprentice of mine, then so be it. But I was not going to be ask to stop. I would want something in return greater than what ether of those two Sith could give me. and I doubt that they had what I wanted.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Marek laughed, literally, he stood up and started to cackle like a madman. "Kick my ass? Please you can't even hurt me! And stop them, no, I was going to buy people some time, you arrogant little shit. Now get your scrawny ass off my planet before I send you off it in multiple pieces." He snarled through the laughter, his face growing deadly serious as he finished his ultimatum. "I have trained under two fucking Emperor's, had my ass kicked by Shorn twice and lived to tell about, I've killed a monster made of invincible red goo, beaten the snot out of some Sith Knight, and then had the strength to turn that all around and become something better for the galaxy. You don't stand a chance in hell, now. Get. Out. Of. My. Senate." He stated bluntly. Walking past Josh, anger welling up inside him, he'd had enough of the terrorist known as Morna Imura. He felt he was high and mighty cause he could make fire? Because he'd fought Jacen? He'd done nothing, accept royally piss off someone really shouldn't have. This would be fun.

In the wrong place at the wrong time.
That was the story of every single civilian's life on Coruscant right now. Especially when those civilians had gone through years of politic school and had been elected or hand-picked into their position and serving on the senate.

"I'm sorry miss, but all out and inbound vessels are asked to oblige to standby."
Kiskla had been in the space-port moments before, preparing to leave when flight control panicked and shut down everything. Barks of conversation were caught, and tail end bits of information filtered through her ears. The immediate action taken by the port, coupled with the enthusiasm from a certain dark spirit meant only one thing. Sith. How had she been so deaf to the realization until now? The young master scolded herself before turning from her shuttle and stomping down the civilian ramps to a lineup of unmanned and unguarded speeders. The awareness of darkness on a planet was not unfamiliar to her. In her time as a Padawan, she had been in a hostage situation like this and had done her best to save as many as possible. Kiskla had been a heck of a lot weaker then, and would prove far more useful this time around.
Despite the demand for Jedi to be neutral, it was also her job to protect. Even if it was a reaction to an indirect opposer. There was nothing about politics fueling her decision, just the demand for protection.
Plus there was always that nagging feeling of letting her Master Marclonus down, even after coming so far, if she didn't do the right thing.

There were a few cusses directed at her hijacked speeder for not going faster as the feeling of darkness grew, radiating from the Senate building in central Coruscant. Good gods that thing was top heavy. With the heavy feeling that made the dark entity in her command flip joyously, also came a sinking feeling of so many crying out in fear and death. The closer to the scene Kiskla got, the more insight she gathered. There was a vicious battle going on, that was undeniable, and she was certainly going against the stream by letting her curious and protective nature bring her here. But the battle in question wasn't organized, the intent was different from the one she had seen four years ago. The civilians, and the building itself were not the primary targets. It was a catfight.

From dismounting the speeder to finding the entrance of the crippled building only took a matter of seconds. She, as well with other unfortunate persons in the area were nothing but ants to the titans feuding overhead. This was reinforced by a plea for assistance that echoed through the metaphysical realm, no doubt intended for all peace-seeking Force Users in the area. Well she was a Force User, and she was in the area.
The building was massive, and not user friendly. Getting to the convocation room was a feat in itself, never mind the torrents of people holding their skirts and rushing about blindly. Spirals of smoke and snaps of electricity soon filled her views, and shrieks and taunts echoed in her ears. But she was going to respond to a call for assistance. A protective bubble was growing in the Grand Convocation Chamber and Kiskla clambered over a fallen pod to get a better look. Then she saw the gap. Oh, good.

Kiskla mentally retraced the path the outgoing plea had gone, and followed suit with her own method of communication while extending her own power to add to the protective umbrella Help's here. Let's get as many people as possible out of their way. This bubble will only serve a purpose for so long.

[member="@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

OOC: If I miss anything, sorry.

IC:

Senate Building
Remnants of the Grand Convocation Room

Smoke filled his lungs, and the screams of everyone around him pierced his ears. Clarity was returning, mixed with triumph and that rage that never left. Pain was mixing in, and more was filling his body as the seconds ticked by. Crucitorn could only do so much, and his focus had to be like a laser to hold that effort up for extended periods of time. The skill was invaluable during an interrogation, where he could focus on each individual punishment one by one. In a battle like this, the skill was moderate to difficult to keep up with. All the variables made it hard, and the mounting damage was something to deal with. Now that he stood alone on the pad, he noticed they had company. What had taken place had finally gotten the attention of those who were slow to respond to the very attack on Jacen was on the scene for .

About time Republic, he thought to himself as he felt all the new entities join the area. Cavill scanned the area, his yellow and red orbs trying to account for everything. Just at the edge of his perception, he could feel something. They are communicating, he realized. Whatever was being said was a mystery to him, but he could feel the Force working around him. Near him, what seemed to be a Jedi was arguing with the Fire Shaper he had encountered on Dac. The boy is trying to defend me from the Jedi? Guess he does realize that there are forces he needs to mind, I'll remember that. As to the girl screaming at him, he paid her little attention. A shouting match with those below you was something only petty men did, and there were much bigger fish to fry on this day.

It was then he accounted for said big fish, and the rage he was being fueled off of renewed further. The presence of others only heightened it, they were here to stop him. "You will not have my kill boys and girls," he spoke as he fully faced the pair that were near him. His crimson blade still hummed next to him, and he held it down towards the ground. Ozone mixed with the copper he could smell, and he only momentarily took stock of his injuries. "Morna, kill this fool and you won't be targeted." Fire filled his belly again, and began slowly building as his focus began like the blade he wielded. It spread inside of him, and flooded up his spine. For the first time all day, he allowed the rear of his eyes to start burning. Walking to the edge of his pod, he was about to let what he had held off for so long out. Then the strangest thing happened, well besides Mikhail showing up to blow the Senate up.

"Jacen! Help me bury these idiots."

Kryptus blinked, half in shock and half to stop what was about to happen. A plan quickly formed as he examined the state of the building. Being privy to the inner workings of the Senate's architecture due to all his visits, he knew what he was looking at. The dome structure was supported by many different means, but there were four pillars that held the majority of the load. If he had been an apprentice, or even a Knight what he was thinking wouldn't work. At full strength he could pull this off easily, but he was wounded and fatigued. Realizing they were going to be left alone to fight, or attacked by reinforcements, well it went from a "maybe" to a "definite" in his mind.

Jacen leapt from his pod and let gravity drop him to the pod Shorn was on. He looked down at the man who was a pain in his proverbial and literal rear. Cavill's eyes locked on to his the moment he landed, and fire was building within Jacen. Feeling the dying man laying next to his feet, he squatted and put his hand on his throat. "Keep them off of me while I do this, and grab on to me." Force drain had been initiated on the dying man, and some of the cuts on Jacen began to heal on their own volition as he drained what was left of his "meals" spirit. Gaze never leaving Mikhail, he kept his voice as hushed as possible. " This will happen very fast, don't get too close to my eyes or you will lose something...else."

It was building, fast and furiously inside of him. Not ever having lost a limb, he could only imagine the heat of a lightsaber. After the training he had received from @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], he full well knew what fire and energy felt like as it bounced of his shield. This feeling was different, thousands of times hotter, and fueled by himself. That intimate connection he had with that fire that fueled him only increased the power building within him. Looking at his targets, he simply focused on the order and their exact positioning. It wasn't the power he was worried about, he knew what was going to happen would work. Behind the muscles, skill, and power lay a mind that was keen.

"Here it comes," he said as the power was at the breaking point. Wrapping his arm around Mikhail, he looked at the first pillar as his yellow eyes turned red and the thick waves of energy shot forth.

Pain flooded his mind again, and he hit each of the supports quickly without closing his eyes. Bits of roof, tile, and other structures were destroyed from the intensity of the blast. Sunlight was visible, and parts of Jacen's hair were it was close to his ears started to singe from the heat being released. A guttural roar escaped his lips during this process, and metal lurched everywhere. The once sturdy ceiling above rocked, it's weight suddenly not distributed to all of the supports that it needed. What would happen next depended all on Mikhail, and as the blast died down he found a suitable hole big enough for them. Smoke still pouring form his eyelids, he shook off the pain as he tightened his grip. This is just too awkward, he managed to think as he bent his legs and wrapped the Force around himself as he launched themselves up.

What was left of his hair that wasn't soaked in blood blew back from the force of the jump and the flight. They literally had seconds before they were near the bubble and the weakened ceiling above. Mikhail controlled what happened next, and Jacen was taking them to a spot to "replenish." if he held up his end of the deal.

"Bring it down."

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

The walls vibrated.

The walls of her mind vibrated each with each surge of the force. It screamed out as it was twisted and manipulated by two men she had strong force connections with. Both men pulled at her heart one she knew too well and the other sacrificing the last bit of humanity to save her. She held her chest, it burned and she gasped as she did her best to pull her mind from them, it was like she was addicted to their auras.

Standing in the middle of one of the temples, she was welcomed within in their walls with her title among the Echani as their Queen. She had decided to stay planet side to ensure any dealings with the Republic and her planet went smooth. The woman fell to her kneels as she continued to feel her mind crash upon itself – he was here as well. Mikhail Shorn was one that she could sense a galaxy away, not that he wanted her to be able to do so. Chaos ensued as Spencer remained locked in the hidden meditation room.

Screams echoed now in her mind as the fight continued and she was no longer able to block everything out. She had reached her limits and now everything was starting to consume the sensitive empath. Reaching out, she called upon the force and ripped the door she had barricaded when the first surge of dark energy ripped through the force. Moving quickly she drew her robe around her shoulders and headed towards the collapsing Senate building. A young woman quickly chased after the Queen of Eshan and pulled at her robes.

“Ms. Jacobs, where are you going? Why are you going that way? Please tell me you’re not going to involve yourself in this?”

Ms. Jacobs, it was something she never heard out in the Fringe. The woman was addressed by her masked identity or on the Chimera as the wife of the Former Empress of the Sith. Her eyes fluttered quickly as she looked away from the building and towards the woman, her white wisps of hair flowed as they walked quickly.

“I am. You don’t have to, mind the Peregrine please have it ready.”

The woman never one to argue nodded her head and took off towards the hangers. Spencer continued to walk as she winced knowing all well that the boys weren’t doing too hot. Running her soft hand through her hair she remembered the pain of her wrist when Mikhail had grasped her, their encounter wasn’t the best of memories, but they seemed to always have explosive encounters. Seems now wasn’t going to be any different. Taking in a deep breath she also remembered the other Sith Master; her memories remembered the flow walk they had done where she had managed to have a child with him. The woman wrinkled her nose as she remembered this minor detail and sighed softly. It was possible that was the reason for him to allow himself to be sacrificed – still none of it made sense.

Using the Force her feet broke into a sprint, the strength she acquired by the enhancement driving her speed as she made her way towards the Senate building. It had been some time since she had been there and knew that it wouldn’t be her last.

Idiots, what was the reason behind this.

Stopping for a minute she quickly searched for Jacen, his mind was something she had ventured into a few times and as quickly as she felt him, she shot him a message through the force.

Jacen? Is Mikhail fine?

The message brief and to the point, taking in a deep breath she waited for an answer.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Thud. Jacen Cavill landed in Shorn's pod. Cavill was covered in his own blood, but he did not seem to notice. He locked eyes with Shorn, red and yellow seeming to burn and spark like a hot furnace. Shorn's unwavering icy stare met this molten gaze of hatred and revilement as he slowly began to realize just how much Cavill hated him and for a moment doubt seeped into his thoughts. Was Jacen's hatred stronger than his warped sense of honor? One could taste the tension in the air between the two as, for a single second, the entire senate room stood silent. Then the titan spoke. Shorn released breath he hadn't known he was holding. It would be done then. For the moment, they stood together against all. The only thing capable of stopping their hate-fueled combat was the interruptions of others. And their hatred of those burned brighter than all else, an erupting volcano of rage.

Despite all that, Shorn nearly changed his mind as Jacen stepped forward and wrapped thick arms around him, strong beyond reckoning. All it would take from Cavill was a squeeze and pop, pop, pop, would go Shorn's ribcage. Shorn could almost feel it happening. The hair on his neck stood on end. He winced as Cavill's arm touched the saber wound in his side, but kept out a cry of pain, just barely. The Soulsaber fueled him with enough anger and concentration to keep him standing, but the pain was slowly beginning to wear him down.

With Jacen's arms wrapped around him, he could literally feel the heat building within the man and he knew what came next as the Dark Side in Kryptus built to a crescendo. Then it released in almighty hissing beams of energy from Cavill's eyes. Deadly Sight burned through pillars and support structures, but all Mikhail could feel was the heat pouring from Cavill's face. He turned his head to the side, trying to avoid that blistering inferno and remembering a time when he'd simply taken it full on and absorbed the blast. This burning sight seemed stronger than before. Oh, so much stronger.

Cavill's bellow split the air, rebounding off what was left of the convocation room's walls, and Shorn reacted immediately, giving those below no time to react, no time to run. Rage flowed through him like lava, hot and burning aside all other emotions. The rage brought power as emotion drew the Dark Side into him like a magnet and Shorn unleashed it all on the ceiling in a telekinetic pull as Jacen rocketed them both upward. A wordless roar ripped from Shorn's throat as he brought it all crashing down!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAACKADOOOOOOOOM

The roof of the Senate split open. For a single breath, nothing happened, then everything began to fall. The entire roof caved in, an avalanche of permacrete. Jacen and Mikhail zipped past enormous pieces of falling debris that fell hundreds of meters to the senate room below. Bright light streamed from above. And then all at once, with a whoosh, Shorn and Cavill emerged into the daytime sky of Coruscant. They hung in the air for a moment and Mikhail gazed down below as the entire Senate building seemed to fold in on itself, doubtless killing everyone on the inside and bringing up the death toll from a few hundred dead Senators... to thousands.

Shorn smiled.

And then he remembered that Cavill's bone-crushing arms were still wrapped around his torso. Shorn tucked his chin, made his body loose, and grabbed himself in the Force, shooting downward through the air and out of Cavill's grasp. Then he rose to meet Cavill, both of them hanging suspended in the sky above the destroyed Senate like two gods of war. But Shorn felt a weakness seeping into his bones. This fight could not be continued as it was. His pale blue eyes broke their lock with Cavill's to glance at several transport speeders zooming through the air nearby, full of refugees from the Senate. From one of the transports, Mikhail felt dozens of bright lights in the Force. His face took on a chilling tone and he turned back to wink at Jacen before he zipped away.

Shorn smashed through the roof of the transport feet-first, causing a chorus of screams from the children around him. No, not children. Younglings. They brimmed with untapped power in the Force. Derriphan whispered in Shorn's mind, oh so hungry. An adult Jedi stepped forward, activating his lightsaber.

"Stop, Darksider, I beg you to leave these children alone."

Shorn cocked his head. "Why are you here?"

The Jedi blinked, confused. "We- We were on a tour of the Senate with some of the Temple younglings. Please, leave them be!"

A moment of indecision crossed Shorn's features, his gaze dropped to the floor as a mix of emotions filled him. But then he raised his head up slowly and looked at the Jedi with pale, blue eyes full of a twisted pain. "I have to," choked out Shorn.

The Jedi's eyes widened, clutching suddenly at his throat. Mikhail stepped forward and with a smooth thrust, put Derriphan's violet blade through the Jedi's heart. The body slumped off the blade, but Mikhail felt a sudden rush of Force energy channeled from the dead Jedi, through the Soulsaber, and into him. Children screamed again, their shill shrieks piercing the air like knives. He turned murderous eyes on the younglings.

"Hello kids."

Then Jacen also crashed through the roof. Mikhail spared him a single glance before turning his attention back to the younglings. His violet blade flashed again and again, absorbing more energy with each blow.... until the screaming stopped.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"], @Rosa Mazhar @Kiskla Grayson @Morna Imura @Marek S'hadar, @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan had barely any time to prepare for what had happened, much less what he saw next. First the two Sith stopped fighting and started to shout, then the supports were blown out and the dome collapsed above his head. It was something no one could prepare for and something that he rushed to evade. As the walls cracked and buckled around him he used every bit of concentration to evade and save himself from falling debris. This did not come to full pass though as Yusan was struck several times by fallen stones, nothing protecting him but his robe and his slight telekinetic abilities. He knew he would not make it out of the Imperial palace and as such turned to search for the area with the most support. Sadly this only brought him closer to the two Sith before the stones collapsed around him and everything went black.

His breathing slowed and heart stopped nearly. He was trapped, he was going to suffocate. His body was beaten and scarred from burns and bruises, glass had cut him open in several place. He had just about given in to what would become of his fate, being buried alive without anyone finding him until he heard the pleas of a Jedi. He pushed at one of the stones, trying to free it and himself from the stone prison that kept him trapped. The stone barely budged and Yusan instead took his saber in hand and ignited it before plunging the blade into the stone and cutting it free.

Yusan breathed in the air that now flowed into the hole and crawled out, around him rubble was scattered and fires erupted. He had nothing left to muster, his energy was spent and he could barely walk as multiple cuts and wounds leaked blood. He was as good as dead as he collapsed against the stones, clutching the saber that had been his mother's tightly. His signature in the force faded slightly, he wasn't dying, not yet, but he was slipping into unconsciousness and the fires that filled the areas around him were likely to expand and overwhelm him sooner or later.

(( Made the edit due to misunderstanding of scenary, this post is the fixed one.
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Jacen Cavill"]​

It was instinct for Natol'ine that took over, pure instinct now. She had little training to move the rock that nearly crushed her, finding a voice inside somehow at the last minute she managed to deflect it in the force, skidding underneath falling metal and rubble, as dust fell all over her. Those near death pieces falling down were the least of the horror she was seeing all around her, as brave people tried to hold a bubble to protect those below. None of it was working, she couldn't get them to focus on her, no matter what she did.

Then she saw her failure, no she felt it from above.... the Master's who she was closer to, having made her way ever closer. Nato had to close her eyes, they were killing younglings. There were just the screams in her mind, over and over, as she leapt up following them both, hopping one foot after the other. Not a match for his speed or strength, but she had an agility which took her almost flying up right out of the roof after them, winding her way through falling stone mid air, and landing cat-like on top of a nearby speeder with a soft thud.

Swaying and almost falling off, there was another skip and a jump, hopping onto of the roof of the ill fated transport vehicle the men had chosen. Arms extended and squatting down, bracing herself for the fall, she took it well, landing silently. This girl had a real gift for getting into and out of trouble. Wind rushing through her hair, clinging on, Nato closed her eyes, a tear running down the cheek. Through the metal she could feel the memories of the dead below welling up in her. Seeking some contentment in the force, something that said just hold on Nato, it'll be okay, but it wasn't, it wasn't okay now. From above them Aurora was about to be plunged into the roof and cut away, but she remembered what Arumi had said, never be where they expect.

Wherever they were going, so was she. Hoping that within their struggle they either wouldn't know she was there, or wouldn't care. Full tears came free as she felt what was below, the memories overwhelming her through the metal, but doing the sensible? thing, and waiting to see what happened next. The only thing going through her mind was, no one else, please... no one else. It was breaking her up inside, she could see all those happy memories, fading, why? Anger, pulling.

I watched as the Jedi knight came towards me. Even more so I smiled with renewed vigor when Jacen had told me that I would not be targeted. I only smiled. and walked forwards, Then thats where the memories flooded back to my mind on the falling building. Looking to the man as he walked closer not realizing of the falling building, I smiled. "I believe that its not your Senate anymore." Instantly I went into action. I sprinted forwards with the force acting like I was going to strike him, only when I had neared him I jumped.

Jumping into the air I let my powers take over with my shaping. it seemed as though a gust of wind came after me and pushed me up even further. I stopped in mid air to turn and face the Knight. as I was being held by the air particles, caused by my use of air shaping. Magnus armor that the man had was strong and powerful, could withstand blaster bolts, and lightsabers, but could it withstand the heat of the forges that created it? my lightsaber was put up as I smiled, my skin began to melt.

it flaked off as I spoke. "Now that the building is falling, And the lords are causing it, I see no reason to help them anymore, Now I will kill you." My body burned and when I lashed my hands out flames burst from my hands down towards him. Expanding to encompass many pods that he was standing on and around him. With heat that could melt the pods I floated over. I was not going to hold anything back, just like he wanted. My body was completely gone. Only to have the bones charred as they continuously burned. Even if the knight had put up a barrier, he would still feel the intense heat from the tongues that would lick at him.

Rubble fell around me and I took it as my time to finish up. Let go of the power and let my body return to normal. skin and muscle came back to my body, however, it hurt like hell as it reattached itself to my body. As rubble fell I began to grab large pieces falling from the building and launched it at the two Knights. Not caring that one of them use to be an apprentice of mine. I could care less about how they could have survived. the building was falling. Using my shaping powers I rushed over to the door that was the way in and out of the senate room. Grabbing unto the ceiling with the force I pulled it down. leaving everyone that was in the room to be stuck in here as it fell, only that I knew that Jacen and I could fly out of here. Plans for Mikhail I didn't know.

I had escaped a falling building once, only by sheer luck. Now this time, the building was larger, and heavier. With all of these apprentices running around, and even a few knights, I knew that some of them might not make it out.
@[member="Yusan Fenn"], @[member="Mikhail Shorn"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Jacen Cavill"], @[member="Marek S'hadar"], @[member="Kiskla Grayson"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"],

Kiyala was running late but considering she was not aware of this impromptu attack on the Senate. This coupled with the time of returning to her corporation and having herself scheduled for a meeting so she'd have an alibi later. She quickly donned her Rancor Mark 2 armor newly furbished after her previous battle as she had her pilot navigate double time toward the Senate. She arrived as the ceiling began to give by now those who would have escaped from the Senate probably already have but the closer she came she felt @[member="Yusan Fenn"] presence but it was waning.

In fact, the only reason Kiyala could discern where he was is because of the connection he made with the people he saved temporarily linking them. He wasn't far from an exit nearby the secondary exits of the Senate on the upper levels. The pilot swung around slowly toward the closest he could navigate without endangering his own safety. As Kiyala opened up the ramp the loud whipping of the winds and the sounds the penetrated her senses. The dark side was strong here even more now than even a few seconds ago, it gave her already fresh muscles even more strength.

Kiyala opened her mind up to Sith Magic a feat that yet until recently had been beyond her. A dark mists began to strengthen and congeal around her and stretched out before her touching the metals for a moment before causing them to fall away. Kiyala then with light nimble steps gracefully leaped through the small size hole she had crafted. Kiyala ran through the Senate halls and her force presence stretched out to Yusan hoping he'd hold on for just a little longer. She told her pilot to stay on stand by as she watched over him, as she came forward toward the rather sizable block of duracrete in their way.

She extended her hand out allowing her power to wrap his influence around the makeshift boulder causing it to slowly lift off of her. Kiyala then utilizes her influence over the force and then she lifted his body over her shoulders, and began to take off with the young Senator.

"It's time we get you stronger so we can shape you into a strong Chancellor."

As Kiyala arrived Yusan had been nearly unconscious, responding only with strained and chocked words that didnt even leave his throat. His robes were in shreds and his armor under it cut and dented where there were plates. Blood seeped from cuts and burns were visible. He had certainly seen better days than this and he had never experienced so much pain and wound at once. Upon touching him Yusan cringed and when his arm was hefted over her shoulder he moved with her but still slowed her down a small amount. None the less it would have taken her no more than a minute to escape the Senate building with him seeing as Kiyala already knew the route. All the while Yusan passed in and out of consciousness, only waking up when he was laid in the ship that Kiyala had arrived on. @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

((Excuse the double post, doing an NPC Post on behalf of someone else.))

As the fires spread to engulf the Senate building and the supports collapsed those that could escape did. Meanwhile military and emergency personnel arrived on scene and flooded the building trying to save all those that they could. Of course this only flooded the halls of the ruined senate and the fires that raged were only stomped out slowly due to the scale of the damage and the miss-preparation for something like this happening. It was unthinkable and the emergency personnel had no idea how best to tackle it. Each man did their job without coordination and this only caused more of a back up.

(( I RPed the NPCs much like 9/11 was handled. This would not be something people are prepared for and as such the chaos and confusion only makes things worse. Whine about it if you want, but i did this realistically and no one else thought to RP them out.))

Coruscant
First Bank of Coruscant
With: @[member='Thyrian Ashborn'] and @[member='Davin']
Once, a decade prior, Kara and Thyrian had visited Coruscant under false alias', using an unmarked, standard speeder. There they had infiltrated the First Bank of Coruscant and stole the contents of one of the top-vaults, obliterating the security which had been located there and leaving no trace of their bodies behind. It seemed as though history was repeating itself, as once again they made their way across the skyline. In the distance they could see the tower of the Senate building collapsing, and they knew that it was time. This time there was another to their party, Kara's newest Apprentice Davin, a Chiss who had yet to really prove himself. Yet with she, Thyrian and Skydd... Well, he could have some practical life experience without having any major risk to his person, so long as things went according to plan.

By now the Republic Forces had gathered at the Senate building, leaving most other places on Coruscant vulnerable. It was a perfect chance that she could not pass up. A way to cripple their economy as well as their political standing. True, it was not her typical subtle means but she knew it would be well worth it. As the speeder began to lower she turned her sights to the Ashborn, speaking to him directly as a fellow Knight and proven Apprentice. "You know the deal, take out initial forces. Once we're inside the fun begins." Gripping onto a hold-all she checked through the high-level explosives she had acquired from the Imperial armoury and nodded her head just once. Down onto the rooftop the vessel landed, while the rest of Coruscant focused upon the Senate Tower. The lower levels of the bank had gone into lockdown, and thanks to the way they had handled the situation a decade prior the security upon the roof had not tightened by much.

Throwing the bag over one shoulder she leapt from the speeder, with Skydd and her Apprentices in tow. With a gesture of her right hand she loosed a flashbang grenade towards the four security personnel, making sure that her own eyes were averted. Thanks to the location the sound was muffled by the passing vehicles, while the CCTV systems themselves were briefly scrambled. It was time for the Ashborn to do his thing, and maybe even Davin too if he was feeling bold.

First bank of Courscant
Outside.
Oh today was a good day. The Courscant Senate building was coming down. With all of the main forces of police coming to save the people that were there. I could go around and get what I wanted. I needed some Credits. Anything really. Just something to help my life go on better. With all of the difficulties that I had in my life of being caged up in a lab for five years, and then having no one to help after I had be rescued.

I wore my suit under the hoodie and bookbag that I always had. As I was walking up the steps of the roof top entrance when A group of three people stepped out of a speeder. One that looked like a Chiss, a girl with white hair, and a man who was geared up from head to toe in armor. I watched as a woman threw something then a flash went off. I inverted my head at the last second as it went off. It was probably a flash bang from the fact that the light was bright and meant for a distraction. The two men killed other guards as did the woman. Watching them do their work I went to follow them. Hopefully I could sneak in after them and grab the scraps.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

The Lady of the Fringe Yun-Harla was rarely one to leave the side of the Grand Admiral, or even leave the Fringe. Today was one of the rare occaission that Sargon know of as she was visiting Coruscant for to deal with certain affairs as the Queen of the Echani. Awaiting her outside a temple the red skinned Zabrak was attempting to go over security details, but there was some issues with that.

In the Fringe he had grown used to his duty, and the amount of command he had to ensure he could accomplish his goals. Here though he wasn't a Governor, but a foreigner who was interfering with the Echani and their Queen. Accepting this with what grace he could Sargon sitll was more then slightly worried about the whole situation. Apparently the Senate was under attack, and the entire building was being brought down by an unknown enemy. Of course this all went to shreds as Spencer Jacobs Queen of the Echani, and masked Lady of the Fringe walked out of the temple and straight towards the Senate building that was quickly becoming an open maw of hell.
[5:24:46 AM] Sargon: Walking behind her he wasn't surprised to see a small detachment of the Echani following as well. Exchaning a look with the leader he knew instantly they were of the same mind. The Echani's face was set grimly, but she knew better then to argue with the young Queen with a will of iron. Sargon himself wasn't about to even attempt to dissuade Lady Yun-Harla, but he wasn't comfortable with the situation either.

As they reached the Senate building she stopped, and unknown to Sargon she had sent out her messages. His worries were more around her mental state, and the pain she must be experiencing being an Empath. Sargon knew his own skills in the force paled in comparison to the orces he could now feel at play within, and his combat abilities with the force were in fact near useless. All of this did not mean he was useless, he could still be a shoulder to lean on for the wise.

Closing his eyes Sargon felt the force around him, and the explosions of power head in the building. Instead of taking control of the Force Sargon simply gave up control, and allowed himself to be guided by it. As always he could hear the whisper that was the force all around him, a tiny voice lost on the winds of time. Breathing out he exhaled his worries, and fear for the mother of the Fringe, and instead let the calmness of the Force fill him. Then he did what Zabraks did best, he pour his entire focus into some, the Echani Queen Spencer Jacobs. He let his calmness flow into her, and his feeling of peace with the Force itself. Sending both his own strength of the force into her, and his own feelings of clarity he hoped to give her aid against the scene of death before the Empath. He would not fail her.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

((OOC:Wrote this last night right after Spencer's post so it might be abit behind))

SITREP:
First Bank of Coruscant, Coruscant
Task: Follow orders
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

The young Chiss officer, adorned in light battle armor, kept his mouth closed as his master spoke. She was a smaller human, light a frail as if a single rocking of the speeder would break her. He mentally shrugged, not doubting the possibility of such a thing happening. The counterpart of his master, @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"], was even more menacing than Miss Vi'dreya had mentioned before. A fiery ambiance shrouded the mysterious figure, giving Davin yet another reason to be wary of the fellow. He sighed, bringing the rifle closer to his chest as the speeder landed upon the bank, hopping out along with his trio of compatriots.

Unlike his companions, Davin did not boast a lightsaber. He'd yet to construct one of his own, much less begin his initial training. Miss Vi'dreya merely picked him up earlier today from the Academy for a "field trip." It mattered not to the young officer, as long as he got some more training in and progressed. Stagnation was a very possible outcome in him if he had nowhere else to go. Granted, he needed more skills, but he had more than adequate training from the CEDF on Csilla. Davin was more than capable in hand-to-hand fighting and even better with a blaster rifle.

Moments later, they were ready to engage. Miss Vi'dreya let loose with a flashbang, a device purposed for disorientation and distraction tactics. Davin appreciated the initiative. The butt of the rifle was already in his shoulder as the grenade flew threw the air. His breathing slowed, rising and falling with the pumping of blood through his veins. A squeeze of the trigger sent one solider clutching his throat as he fell, the next dropped down with smoke rising from his stomach, a third followed a fate much similar to the first. However, a fourth death did not follow. A single bolt rang out from the rifle, smacking right into the man's thigh, crumbling him to the ground with a guttural moan.

"Take prisoners, learn and adapt."

Coruscant
On the Jedi Tour Bus

The dust and blood covered him completely, and Jacen Cavill stood unrecognizable. A warrior of a thousand battles, he simply accepted it. With his lightsaber, blood was minimal during those battles. Only on rare occasions did he completely eschew the lightsaber and go for more brutal means, but that habit had started near the end of his conquests. After landing, he looked himself over for wounds, as those were the top priority. In his peripherals he caught bits of smoke and sparks flying from the prosthetic that had been shattered by the gauntlet's impact. At the mention of his gauntlet, he looked at the stones that Moridin had placed on it. All the flying, running, and jumping had fully recharged the device again. Guess I need to keep a note of that, flying gets the stones charged really fast. That observation would come in handy within the next forty five seconds if Cavill had done his math right.

Only now did he truly pay attention to what was going on, Shorn was murdering the children. Jacen blinked, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It wasn't the horror of the innocents dying. Nor was it the horror of seeing the SoulSaber at work, he had felt it's particular magic before himself. Each life that was snuffed out was absorbed into that sword, and into Mikhail by extension. Wounds were healing, and the darkness was practically encircling him during the process. Kryptus looked at his lightsaber, and realized that he had the chance to snuff his life out right here and right now. He's distracted Jacen, you can take him down right now, whispered his inner voice. Then another baritone voice echoed in his mind, that of Kryptus. If you do this, then what happens when you fight him to the end and are then faced with handling all of Coruscant by yourself?

The true horror of what happened next was how quickly the decision was made.

Raising his right hand, the golden beam shot forth and hit the chests of 5 children at one time as it broke off into smaller beams. Somewhere, albeit very deep down, another part of what was left of his soul died. Innocence, youth, and so much Force potential flooded deeply into him. Nothing changed on the outside, he was still covered in his blood but his wounds were healing. A few more seconds passed, and the innocent lives were snuffed out, they were completely alone on the transport. Well, sort of. Jacen could detect the life-form above them, and he could also hear sirens from every conceivable angle coming towards them. Soon, they would be feeling the hammer of the Republic coming down. Time was limited, and they were burdened with another passenger on the transport.

Time to dwindle the numbers to...just me?

Fully healed, and replenished in the Force, he considered his options for another second. "It's time we get moving Shorn. They will be on to us sooner than later." Confidently striding towards Mikhail, he tossed his lightsaber hilt to his right hand. A mere foot away, he jammed his gauntleted hand right in Shorn's face. "Hope you get better at flying," the words left his mouth as he activated the gauntlet again. The telekinetic energy rocked the shuttles walls and ripped panels off everywhere, hopefully Mikhail would be halfway across the planet at this point. If not, Cavill still had one more nuisance to take care of. That familiar fire built within him, and he let his deadly sight fire in a concentrated blast as he cut the simple shuttle in half.

Metal screeched, and both pieces began to fall, and he was at eye-level with the girl for but a second. "Don't follow in a God's footsteps and not expect to get stepped on when you tread underfoot."

Jacen wrapped himself in his dark cocoon and let his energy manipulate that field. Mikhail was nearby, even if he wasn't dead. So Jacen took off heading towards that familiar aura, his lightsaber igniting as he sped up towards his opponent. All of his focus was on Shorn, but then a much stronger power touched his mind. Cavill blinked, but let the message hit his mind.

Jacen? Is Mikhail fine?

A message was sent back as he was streaking through the air. Jacen isn't here right now, but Kryptus is. Locking on to Shorn, he began to power his deadly sight up further as he charged forth and let his speed build up. He sent the last bit of the message just as he extended his saber to try and impale the "Throne-Breaker."

He won't be fine for long, Spencer.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom