Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

Yusan saw the torrent of flames shot at the girl long before even she had, moving with as much augmented speed as he can and tackling @[member="Natol'ine"] out of the way as the fire scorched and seared the back of his armor. Luckly, it only was a first degree burn that appeared across his back as result of the hit. He turned his head towards her after standing a spoke alittle harsher than he had meant to. "Stupid Jedi, try not to get yourself killed being a moron." He turned his head now towards @[member="Morna Imura"] and @[member="Marek S'hadar"] seeing the threat from the two diminished now that they were bothered with each other he glanced at the two Sith masters seeing them still locked in combat. Sighing he looked back down and spoke calmly to Natol'ine. "Come on, we need to help the wounded and trapped, after all, thats what you Jedi should be doing."

I smiled as the man continued to delve in his thoughts of superiority. This man thought that he was tough poodoo. He tried to taunt me, really I was just wasting time. As long as he was focused on me instead of the two lords, Then all was fine by me. I was not going to waste my power on a man who was clearly trying to get me in the open. "No, thats not all that I can do, maybe you should try to hit me next time and I'll show you." I said it with a shrug of my shoulders like a little kid.

Taking my time, my oh so sweet time. My hand hovered over my boot and with a little tug the Durasteel dagger popped into my hand. However this was not a normal durasteel dagger. It was powered by Sith Alchemy and laced in a poison. "How would you like your order, Smoked or poisoned?" I had more than fire and poison with me. Hell I had powers that he would probably never dream of, But that was for a later date. Simply taking steps forward, I intended to fight this man.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Jacen Cavill"]​

@[member="Marek S'hadar"] had done the Jedi thing and stood up for them, and a Senator was now protecting everyone here too, it helped her own hands not shake as much, to watch them. Nothing if not nimble, Natol'ine was about to roll from the fire when the faster guy knocked her away anyway, and she flashed him a smile, Aurora still humming away happily in her hand. She guessed a distraction was out of the question. "Yeppers, that's the plan, or was till..." The Kiffar girl peered over a seat at the one who had shot at her, then the Masters, still in about the same place she had been, just a few feet away from where she was after being moved. How was she going to help those people the men were near, the ones at the center of it?

Whispering over to @[member="Yusan Fenn"]'s ear, leaning in, "thanks for, well, that", a small wink welled up settling around a rogue-ish grin, and then a... "Hmm," mulling over it and biting her lip. You could just tell she was about to do something, probably stupidly heroic and stupidly rash, but her heart was in the right place. "You scoop up the ones you can see, I'll look all pretty, and try not to get, u'know." Nato tilted her head to him, locks of Jet black hair dangling over the tattoo that sadly wasn't there, as she whispered the parting words, "It'll be okay. We'll be okay, Just, don't get...." she smiled, "cause I owe you."

A joke and a brave face, always the same when she was scared stiff, a mask to the world. A cartwheel away from the Echani took her a little way towards the opposite side of the senate, hopping down a level, so she was closer to the battling pair, and the senators at the center in the most danger. The Padawan made sure they saw her behind the seats, palm wrapped around Aurora, clinging all the tighter. She moved to just begin pulling the closest bodies she could out of the fire, as if to say, well if your going to shoot me, shoot me.

Nato was ready to roll out of there... fast, that was one thing she was good at, she hoped. Not knowing anything about what taunted Sith Masters were capable of, yet.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Marek replied, stepping forward, lightsaber ignited, and energy forming into a ball in his other hand. The man before him brought flames an poison to the table, he brought bladesmanship and raw force energy usage to counter. Marek cocked an eyebrow at the blade in Morna's hand, he hoped Morna didn't think it was getting through the Magnus metal.

His muscles tensed as the two drew closer, anticipating the first strike. Then he decided to make it himself. His hand shot up and fired a wave of force energy, choosing to ensure his strike actually hit instead of risking it all on a single shot that could miss or be dodged, even with the distance between them.

@[member="Morna Imura"] had a variety of powers, yes, but Marek had his own arsenal, ones that pertained to the fact that while his techniques were rather basic, they were much stronger than the norm. Also backing up Marek was cybernetics, after Marek's time in a crimson hood identical to Morna's, he'd been forced into a monstrous suit after an unfortunate happening, but his suffering had benefits. His already force enhanced strength and reflexes were furthered, giving him an edge to play ball with those with piers like his foes.

I smiled as the man thought only of what I had shown. Each second that we walked closer I smirked more and more. I could see that he would use the force first. Even though he may have taken on better with a blade, but he chose the force. Smiling as a force wall raged towards me, I could not simply jump or move out of the way, yet all I did was hold out my left hand. A barrier formed to protect me from the wave. "Not all is dandy with you anymore bub." I spoke before launching myself at him bringing my saber around to his left and the dagger to his right.

as much as he may have armor that could have been stronger than mine, or had basic forces down like none other, but as much as he had those I had mine, and more.

Marek literally punched him in the throat as he lunged, the dagger and the saber would find no purchase, being unable to puncture it. Following up the punch, he dropped lower and rammed him with his shoulder, then rolled to his right, grasping a senatorial pod fragment and hurling at @[member="Morna Imura"].

He wasn't done either. Dashing forward he closed the gap within seconds, unleashing a flurry of quick strikes on the shaper, and before he tried to simply evade it, Marek had ignited his second saber, it's emerald blade adding to the superheated plasma attack. His final two strikes went at Morna's right arm, aiming to hack it off.

Yusan sighed and grinned, if the Jedi wanted to be brave he would let her but of course his own foolish mind forced him to keep one eye in her direction as he rushed to help those that he could. His saber was clipped to the front of his belt and he went to work, using the force best he could with what little training he could. His muscles strained at the unpracticed use and he immediately cursed himself for not giving away his secret earlier so that he could get training. After only saving three or four people with the force he had to result to trying to lift the stones with the aid of others after exhausting his control over the force. @[member="Natol'ine"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Senate Building​
Remnants of the Grand Convocation Room​
A torrent of glass and metal engulfed Cavill's pod and the Sith Lord of Strength went down beneath a thousand cuts. For a precious handful of seconds, Mikhail thought he might have actually killed Jacen. He should have known better. From out of the swirling tornado of destruction, a figure leapt impossibly far through the air, cartwheels of blood trailing off of him. Desperately, Shorn reached into his leather jacket with his hand and brought out the Soulsaber. The violet blade snapped to life, immediately filling Shorn with a flurry of anger and irritation culminating in a red-tunnel rage to mirror Jacen's own. Pale blue eyes watched, shocked, as death landed in the pod.

Cavill's feet slammed into the floor, rocking the whole repulsorpod. The towering man rose, eyes glowing death. His body suit had been eviscerated and torn off around the torso, but the sight beneath sent a shiver down Shorn's spine. The whirlwind of cuts left Jacen's body full of deep-red lacerations. Jagged cuts criss-crossed all across remnants of skin. And from them all streamed blood. So much blood. The thick crimson mess coated Kryptus from head-to-toe, but still he stood tall, a titan, raising his blood-red saber over his head in a two handed grip that came straight at Mikhail. A dolorous stroke.

Desperately, Mikhail moved his own violet blade to counter, only to hear the whooshing hum and see the impossible speed with which Jacen redirected his strike. A cold chill ran through Shorn as he finally saw the feint turn into a very real attack at his right side. The side without an arm. Pivoting, Mikhail threw all his weight into transitioning his guard to parry the blow, his left arm crossing his body to guard the right side. But Shorn had forgotten the hideous strength that Jacen wielded. The crimson blade smashed into the Soulsaber, sending up a brilliant flash. The blow was so powerful, it smashed through the Soulsaber, causing Shorn's own violet blade to hiss through leather jacket and cloth to the skin beneath, cutting two ribs in half and nocking Mikhail into the air, spinning.

Unbelievably agonizing cold doused Shorn at the Soulsaber's touch. He couldn't feel his whole right side. He couldn't feel much of anything. Shorn found himself falling through the air again, trailing smoke from his side. The wind ripped at his clothes and howled across his face, causing a burning sensation. He smelled the acrid stench of his burning flesh and felt the heat from the raging inferno below. A flood of rage crashed through his senses, sweeping aside the pain like an avalanche. The Soulsaber's battlemind fueled his thoughts with images of vengeance and blood. Shorn's pale eyes seemed to glow. With an almighty effort, Mikhail grabbed himself in the Force and ceased his descent. He hung in the air, floating like some spectre of destruction in the middle of the Grand Convocation Room. Blood poured down the right side of his face, where the flesh was missing, torn off along with his ear. The stump of his right arm sent out sparks at intervals. Smoke coiled up from his right side, where his leather jacket had been cut open, revealing the long cut of seared flesh from his own blade.

Mikhail pointed the still lit Soulsaber toward Jacen, preparing some counterattack, when he sensed a series of new presences in the Force enter the building down below. His eyes glanced downward, peering through the smoke and flames of the burning ground floor, where the pile of hoverpods had erupted into an inferno. Not there, where were... A small voice cried up at him from below and he glanced to find some poor girl yelling threats, but he ignored her. She was not worth his time, he had to deal with- A sudden flurry of glass shards shimmered through the air, Mikhail felt a flash of warning and whirled, turning about as he hung suspended in midair with Force flight. Before he could do anything a gout of flames consumed the shards. Shorn reached out and felt the presences below. Someone down there was apparently rooting for him. Then he felt a familiar presence. Marek. He barely remembered the boy. Shorn's eyes grew a furious cold. This was a fight between himself and Jacen, settling old scores. Any idiot who got in the way would wish he or she had just taken his own life instead. Then Marek hurled something else at him, a piece of a repulsor pod. Shorn sneered as he battered it aside with his own telekinetic blast. He really did hate interruptions.

Sweat beaded his brow with the effort of keeping himself floating in midair, so he flew, tumbling into the highest pod left. He rose shakily to his feet, a feeling of exhaustion setting in. Which was precisely when a Jedi Knight bearing a green saber emerged from one of the exits and began leaping from pod to pod, coming straight for Shorn. Probably one of those meant to guard the Senate. A little late. Mikhail watched her with an impassive gaze, waiting like a dragon atop his spoils. The Knight jumped high through the air, still far away from Mikhail's pod. Shorn could wait no longer. He reached out in the Force and grabbed the Knight midjump, holding her suspended in the air. Then he hurled the Soulsaber like a spear. The blade ripped through the air with unimaginable speed, propelled by a master of telekinesis. A look of shock crossed the woman's features as the violet blade impaled her through the chest before she could so much as blink. Then her body went slack in Shorn's telekinetic grip and he tossed her aside, the body falling through the air, like so many before it, to land amidst the burning inferno on the ground floor.

The black and bronze hilt of the Soulsaber smacked back into Shorn's open palm, feeling cool to the touch. At once, he felt a surge of energy rushing into him as the Soulsaber transferred the Force essence it had ripped from the woman into Shorn. Senses came alive and raw power coursed through Mikhail as the stolen energy of another life rejuvenated him. A roiling ocean of anger rose inside Shorn like a volcanic eruption as his pent up rage reached a crescendo. They wanted to interfere with a fight between Kryptus and Shorn? Let them! Rising shakily to his feet, Mikhail reached out in the Force and grabbed the entire vaulted ceiling of the grand convocation room. The furnace in his heart now spewed flames of anger across the black and barren plains of his soul, empty save for that anger. It was all he felt, all he could think of. An enormous, deep crack resounding from the ceiling as Mikhail exerted his telekinetic will upon it.

His right ear still rang with a buzzing noise, but hearing was slowly returning to the left. He could hear the clash of lightsabers below. His dark brows drew together. There was only one true fight today, and that was between himself and Kryptus.

Reaching out, Mikhail sent a telepathic message to Jacen. He knew Kryptus well enough to know how he too would feel about these interruptions. Jacen possessed some miserable sense of twisted honor. Or maybe it was just that Jacen alone wanted to kill Mikhail and wouldn't tolerate anyone else's attempts.

"Jacen! Help me bury these idiots."

@[member="Jacen Cavill"], @[member="Marek S'hadar"], @[member="Morna Imura"], @[member="Jasper Void"], @[member="Yusan Fenn"], @[member="Natol'ine"]

I could only smile at the man's attempts of attack. If he truly would try to hit me with a punch to the throat and a shoulder to the chest then he would have to do it right. Years ago when I was back on Kro Var Learning for the second time of the shaping powers, the only weapons we had were fists and feet. Each one that I had to fight against used some form of fire punch or fire kick against me. and well, I didn't want to be burned then, nor now. His punch to the throat was not unexpected as the rage inside the man seemed to build up more and more. Leaning back the fist sent at me was so close that I could feel the man's cool armor touching my Adam's apple.

With the man going low to try and shoulder check me. Right there was his problem, he would lower himself closer to the ground just to get a shot at me. If he really was a knight then he would know that making yourself lower than you already are is a bad thing to do. I knew this and learned of it the hard way. With alittle help from the force I jumped from the pod that we were both on to the one behind him. And the Jedi seemed to like throwing pods at me as well. taking my saber I sliced down the center of the pod as though it were butter. Could he not learn that the wider and larger the object was to the blade the harder it was to cut? He just threw it straight at me.

With the man igniting his second saber and coming after me with attacks, I might as well make his day now. Blocking the oncoming strikes with some ease, he sent both of the sabers to my arm. smiling I flicked my wrist to smack away the twin blades that the Jedi used. Sending the man's arms to be open. Without hesitation in my heart, without any smug look on my face I plunged the poisoned dagger towards the man's chest. I could care less about this Jedi now. He had once been sith as the use of rage. Even then, he was not really a Sith as he was now with the Jedi, for what reason? I could care less with a dagger now sent to protrude from his chest cavity.

Even with the slightest of movements I could feel a man, Shorn, get closer as though he were falling, and seeing it out of my vision, a violet saber flew halfway across the council room to impale a woman knight. With the most detial that I have ever seen. I watched as the Dragon shaped hilt of the saber came to slam back into the man's hand. I even from here I could feel the Darkside pouring from the blade as though it were an old Nexus that the man used as a weapon. and likely it was.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"], @[member="Marek S'hadar"], @[member="Yusan Fenn"], @[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Seriously? He was trying to pull his sabers from his hands, sabers he'd held for years, they'd become his go to weapon for any situation, he wouldn't simply let them go. An iron grip, held his sabers tightly in his hands as Morna charged. Again Marek didn't retaliate, and calmly breathed as the dagger hit his armored chest, and simply glanced off it.

His expression remained blunt as he headbutted Morna, then blasted him back with a massive force push. Marek was a Jedi because the darkness made him something monstrous, something corrupted by pain and hatred, and more importantly, it would help him in his fantasy of destroying the Sith, in hopes no little boy would ever suffer as he had. He was going to help this blasted galaxy, or die trying.

Suddenly his attention was drawn to Shorn, more specifically who he was fighting, it was none other than Jacen karking Cavill. Today was just full of familiar faces from the past. Granted, not ones he really wanted to see, but he saw them nonetheless. The telekinetic expert had the upper hand here, Marek couldn't hope to match him, or Jacen.

@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

(OOC: not taking the sabers from you, I'm hitting them away from me with my own saber, and could I get a link to your armor? )

As much as I would have liked for the dagger to not slide off. I was surprised that even with my strength, and an achemical blade that it couldn't stab him through. Taking into account that the man tried to headbutt me, It wouldn't be to effective because of the mask that I wore. It was secured to my face with a set of bands keeping it on my head. all he got from me was a loud clang with my head feeling as though someone took a hammer to my forehead. Quickly the man sent a force push at me making me land in one of the seats.

I could only watch in amazement as the man took his attention off of me and onto the two lords. I could only smile as I stood up and grabbed his throat with the force ending his speech somewhat like this "Really Cavill? After all he had don-" He was turned away from me, and well, I needed his attention on me, not the two lords that were fighting. even as the called onto one another, I could care less about what the Jedi Knight had to say. "Why don't you let the grownups talk among themselves, Okay?"

I really didn't like this guy now. He kept trying to get in the fight between the two lords, even so, he would be obliterated by both of them. I would know as I once fought Jacen, and Shorn right now just looked completely pissed off. About the only thing worse than a Sith lord that was pissed was your grandmother that saw you stealing a cookie from the oven. But hey, there were TWO of them there. Jacen wanting to exact his revenge and Shorn wanting to fight against everyone. Now if you picked at my mind, Jacen would kill you for trying to take his kill, and Shorn would just down right murder you for no reason at all.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11247-magnus-armor/?hl=magnus It's an event prize, literally a carbon copy of this))

Marek wasn't trying to get in the fight, he was trying to keep Cavill and Shorn from teaming up and completely obliterating everyone in the room together, and to instead stay focused on eachother. Together the two had the ability to anhilate all who stood on the room, and he knew that.

Instead responding to Morna, he simply lunged forward, hacking and slashing at him with his cobalt saber, but left his emerald one at rest, waiting for a moment to utilize it. He was eerily calm in the current situation,regardless of the fact that two Sith Masters were about to possibly kill everyone.

(Thanks)

I smiled as the man continued to fight even when I was slowly crushing his windpipe. He only used his blue saber against me, and thats all that I needed to get under the man's skin. With the man having trouble to fight for his breath and for purchase against me with a saber. His attacks would be messed up or at least not at par with what he may have known. I didn't let go of his throat with my left. If I lost my Derphine's eye it wouldn't matter to me, I had a second one to use. Only to feel its presence on the floor at my feet.

Our sabers clashed, His cobalt and mine a fiery orange and red. Though I only smiled when lava kept dripping from the blade, and it let more release to fall the more I clashed with his blade. I had got us into a saber lock where the lava was almost like a dripping faucet from a kitchen sink. Now with this the lava fell onto the Pad that we were on and gathered. Clearly I had powers of fire, little did he know, that I could also move lava. Grabbing the cooling blobs of lava from the floor with the force, instead of crushing his throat, I threw them at his exposed head, ether to burn his eyes out or distract him. I smiled as I also grabbed my dagger with it and aimed to cut his hand, Even the most smallest of cuts, could allow the poison to take effect.

As quickly when I moved I knew that he had his other saber open to attack me, or to block the oncoming attacks, but it was very unlikely that he could block a cut to his hand, and lava to his face with a saber.

It would be difficult to save his hand, but not impossible. Jerking to the side and lunging back he avoid the loss if his face. And his hand. He wasn't losing another one. But Morna was choking him, like Shorn had every time they'd ever met, like Dranok had before the obese Emperor. He wouldn't be trumped by that ever again. Drawing energy in all the energy he could he leapt up, and unleashed it. Force Repulse. Morna would either release him to form a barrier or be flung back and lose focus. Either way he wasn't going to keep choking Marek.

He had to control himself, he wasn't a monster. But then something clicked, he STILL was a monster. He could run all he wanted, but he couldn't escape what he'd done, what'd he'd become. Marek felt a familiar emotion paired with an unfamiliar one creep into his head; hate, and regret. He hated himself for all he'd done, and regretted every second of it. He felt a familiar entity creep into his veins, strength emitting from it as his eyes slowly changed from their natural blue, into a sick and rotting yellow. No, he wouldn't fall that far. Blinking repeatedly his eyes the yellow faded away, but darkness remained. Rage had returned.

NO.

He would not return to that place, he'd die first. The dark would never have its hold on him back. Breathing deeply he looked at the two Sith Lords ravaging the senate, killing innocents without a care, intentionally it not. His gaze then snapped back to Morna. "There are two extremely powerful Sith killing those undeserving of death without care, as a Jedi it is my job to protect the innocent regardless of the cost. If that means being killed as I attempt to buy those people some time, then so damn be it, but you get out of my way or you are no less a monster than them." He snarled, turning to face Shorn defiantly, sabers ignited. "Or me." He added, before darting forwards, grabbing up some razor sharp glass shards and propelling them at the man he'd sworn vengeance on when he was but a boy.

@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

I had to let go of the man, I would rather not be blown back by some power that the man had even with all of this, he was still trying to control his rage. Even now I could see him try and control it. He tired to tell me that I was no worse than them if I didn't allow him to stop it. Smiling I shook my head. "I am already like them you fool." He turned his back to me once more. to throw more items at the men. with a force sprint I aimed my saber to stab at the back of the man's head and come out of the man's mouth. Severing the brain stem at the base of his skull. With his body turned away from me, it would be hard to see me and then counter the attack.

One of the good things about a reverse grip was that attacks from behind were easier to stop, Morna's would be no different. The force gave him warning, his arm snapped slapping the blade away as he pivoted around. Fine, he'd fight them all if he had to. In an instant his emerald blade locked with his lava-seeping saber, holding it at bay while he brought his right hand to his gut, the hilt of his saber pressed against him, and the ignited blade aimed right at the man's chest. It didn't take a genius to guess what came next, he attempted to plunge the saber through Morna's stomach. "Like them? No, but even if you were, your nothing like me."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as the man blocked my saber, even more so when he attempted to stab me in the stomach. As much as I have already been stabbed in the stomach three times now, I wouldnt want to do that again. Before the saber ignited into my chest cavity,I used my off hand to come infront of the saber emitter and with the force increased the crushing power of my hand, breaking the weapon I twisted my grip and balled my hand down to crunch the saber's end. "No I am not like you." With out hands so close I grabbed his with mine and gave the man a smirk as my hand ignited into flames, "I am something more."

I knew people could withstand some fire, but to stand the heat of the flames that I could produce could melt phrik and durasteel. Now taking this and grabbing someones hand that was griped on a saber would be hard to get off. Becuase I kept and iron grip on him. and I didn't let go.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]​

So she'd helped a few more fat podgy senators, she'd heaved to pull some bodies out of the fire. Dodging falling debris as the roof came in, using light steps to get away from the shards, it was close. How was she going to get their attention, she was far enough away they'd probably have to jump half the senate to get to her it seemed, that'd mean everyone else around her was safe, plus, they couldn't catch her right? Grrr, maybe, well whatever, she had to try. Those two below, even the one who was shooting fire about and all sorts, Jedi had to protect life, at least that's what her Master said. Today it was her turn to do just that, ill equipped as the girl was.

Here we go again. Come on Nato, just a lil more, brave face

Continuing to hop towards the Masters, while dodging the falling roof, slinking her way over chairs or other obstacles, with a cat-like agility, probably her biggest asset enhanced by the force. "All this angst..." she clicked the roof of her mouth loudly, "and you still can't hit lil ole me. Well.... I think Sith are.... " She placed a finger to her bottom lip, "are you making up for something?" this time she was closer to both masters and you better believe she was running after she said it, running like a little lamb avoiding the chop. Hopping over seat, sliding over debris, as long as they were shooting at her, then she might just save everyone else. If this didn't work then she'd maybe have to shoot at them, but that was a last resort, if she was running at least she'd have a chance, right? Maybe? Please, a little voice inside of her pleaded. Could the taunting of one feminine small girl, be enough to break the harder Sith shells of violence these Masters lived within, could she deflate them, or would she just really make things worse?

There was fighting below sure, but that meant people could get in and start moving out the bodies, and they were doing now with some room. She just had to buy them some time, and hopefully not get her tail burned off as she ran, sounds simple right. Right? This was a bad idea....

Feel free to be harsh on her ;) Can assume a hit if you like in your post.

"More of a dead man, yes, you are." He smirked as Morna melted through synthflesh and found only the ancient Sith metal that lie underneath. Wrenching his hand free his red hot metal hand clasped onto Morna's arm and crushed town with force and cybernetically increased strength. He could crush bones like twigs. Snaking his leg around behind @[member="Morna Imura"]'s he rammed forward with much of the same strength, but he wasn't done.

Leaping into the air and preforming a back flip as he sailed through the air, he landed in a crouch, saber ignited behind his back and a smile forming across his face. Sending out a telepathic message to a certain @[member="Galen S'hadar"] he waited for the shaper's next move. If his clone/brother was anywhere nearby, he'd take over here while Marek did his best to save these people. If not, well he'd think of something. The bottom line was he didn't have time to deal with the imbecile trying to act like he was the baddest piece of poodoo to ever live.

But if all else failed, Marek could take him one on one, it'd only be a minor added burden if he had to deal with him along with the two Sith. The boy was nothing compared to Cavill or Shorn. To be fair, neither was he, but he wasn't going to let some pierced up punk get in the way of him saving those in need. Reaching back with his now exposed prosthetic hand, he used the force to lift up a pod pinning a few civilians, and allowing them to escape the chaos to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom