Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads for a Jedi Goth

Soooo I just created a new Jedi Paddy who happens to be a goth who is a little bit curious about the Dark Side. XD Don't worry guys, she is still on the side of good! I wanted to set up some threads with anyone since I want to establish who she is as a person and flesh out her motivations and abilities. I'm open to anything! So if you want a thread, let me know! :D

Here's her Character Bio below!:

Soooo I just created a new Jedi Paddy who happens to be a goth who is a little bit curious about the Dark Side. XD Don't worry guys, she is still on the side of good! I wanted to set up some threads with anyone since I want to establish who she is as a person and flesh out her motivations and abilities. I'm open to anything! So if you want a thread, let me know! :D

Here's her Character Bio below!:

If you're still open to new threads I've been looking to get Lucky into something! I got a couple of ways a wannabe criminal could run into a gothic Jedi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom