Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

I'm a likable guy. Ask your mom.
LOL....It was originally We are Number One. But I couldn't pass up the chance to rick roll CIS.

Oh...and I got a request for this because the posts were funny.

F9M4yAz.jpg

Luna Terrik Luna Terrik Draconis Sederius Wolf Draconis Sederius Wolf

I'm a likable guy. Ask your mom.
Luna Terrik Luna Terrik I have this for it.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
I did not compensate for it. I did mention it entering in a previous post but did not include anything about it in my last post. I figured unless you shot at me I would let it do its work. If I need to include it let me know I can make the changes

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
SO this is the image I am working off for my posts this is where I imagined everything being before I posted.
picket 1--------------------------------------picket 2

------------------------ longbow

Ryloth------stations----CIS----------------------lash
-----------------------monitors
-------------------------AOC

sal------------------------------------------------picket 4

Confederate Dauntless Colonel
Jesus Christ! That post I just shat out was honestly exhausting but really fun. I'm a bit tuckered out by making this post and some real-life stuff. So, I didn't include much of what the other Regiment is doing. If I promised I was going to send reinforcements or some other orders. I'm really sorry about and I promise that I'll get a post for those I did promise out this weekend. If I made any mistakes please inform me. Either tag me in the OOC and tell or tell me on discord or maybe both since my discord is having trouble right now.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
I have made my final post. I must go out of town early tomorrow and leave the battle to the rest of you guys. I would like to thank both the AOC and CIS for writing some very good posts. The entire FLeet battle even the waiting to fire parts were great. Thank you guys This was the first Invasion I had been in in a long time and was a bit skeptical, to say the least. A bit gun shy from past salt feats which will go unnamed. It was a great time and had fun. Thank you again to all.

Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi | Annasari Annasari
Not sure here, but it seems as though you might have missed that Alden was in the room and has directly addressed the AoC and Enlil within it? I understand it was a big post, but it did have legitimate context there. If i could just get some clarification as to why this seems to have been missed, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom