Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

Áine

Á
Metus' opening post states he's in the clansmoot, the capitol building in the main bio-dome. Anyone who's near or round him will be in there too, along with all the clan leaders. Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Tyrias Aran Tyrias Aran Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn I had a quick question, which I wanted to clear up before the fleet battle begins in earnest. I was wondering to what extent you would both be okay with me calling hits on the small craft (Starfighters, Bombers, Interceptors, Etc.) NPC assets that your fleets are deploying/have deployed. For clarification, I'm writing Bella Bella in the thread. The interceptor that she's piloting and the squadron that she's part of are the only "assets" I control in the battle. However, I'm only looking to call hits for Bella, since I intend to use her squadron as background NPCs that I don't intend to actively manage or leverage in a competitive manner.

Thanks in Advance! Both of your posts are great and I'm looking forward to the upcoming turbolaser light show.

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

I appreciate you asking first. I'm willing to allow you permission to calling your hits on the Droid Starfighters ( Vulture II, Vulture III, and Tri-Fighters) within reason - just don't go hog wild and be fair is all I'm asking. Things like the Crescent, Kesh, and Starhammer Bombers are manned; I'll take the hits on those if you decide to target them - though they'll be a bit more difficult because of the organic pilots rather than them being droid.

Sound Fair?

K Kaine Australis

I believe there was some misunderstanding involving your posts. Between noticing that you stated your vessel began traveling towards Ryloth at full sublight speed in your second post; as well as your location being stated as just 'Above Ryloth' with no real sense of range - I was lead to believe that there was still more than enough room between Ryloth and the Battlecruiser.

An edit will be incoming.

The Monster The Monster great post. I'm starting up mine now, but if you'd like you can edit your post and basically skip to Sergei arriving at Nabat. I don't really have much to respond to here if he's just listening to Sergei over comms (though I will include that in my next post). He'll defend himself against attack, but he doesn't have an interest in fighting the Twi'leks or droids.

Théodoro Théodoro just a heads up, my next post with Sergei will be him arriving to your location. I left it open like that to give other people the chance to intercept my communique and try to talk Sergei down, because IC Sergei is in a very dark place right now.

So, I am needing someone to fight Millu. Just a scrap, hopefully nothing too hard, since she doesn't know much of what she's doing and it's her first time handling a lightsaber all for herself. Right now her master has gone off to fight some people and she's following behind, sneaking around. If anyone wants to ambush her along the way, just tag me here and we can talk details before I post!

I'm a likable guy. Ask your mom.
Millu Lee Millu Lee If you want you can get your character to the Alter of Spirits myself, Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred and possibly Madalena Antares Madalena Antares will be there. I just need to wait for Madalena to post at which time I will be getting my reply in so that I'll be joining Jai'galaar there. So far I haven't seen anyone mentioning going there (I try to read most of the posts but may have missed something) so we could use a little opposition. I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow depending on the timing of Madalena's post.

Freeze! Moe is here!

YxwT0SG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom