Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

I'm a likable guy. Ask your mom.
tumblr_os57t7ExxO1tgk717o1_500.gifv

tumblr_os57t7ExxO1tgk717o2_500.gifv

So, just throwing this out there, Sergei's a ground pounder (an infantryman) and I'm looking for some PvP. I'm open to the idea of a skirmish, but I'm also open to the idea of a knock down, drag out, winner takes all kind of situation if this turns into a shootout on the ground.

The Monster The Monster hey!

Very much enjoyed your first post. I'd be down to tango, though Theo is much more of a duelist than a soldier. Could be an interesting angle, but I also understand if you want to go up against somebody who's commanding a force against yours.

Not going to post until things get rolling on the ground, so lots of time to find someone else if you want to. Whatever the case, you have my Discord tag, so hit me up if you're interested and we can communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom