Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time It's Not A Fight! (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Yalara to 175 posts)

Matreya

Zaiden chuckled, "For a moment I believed you meant myself to follow Sargon, I was baffled, a Legate following a Centurion." He said, shaking his head in disbelief., "Well sir what would you have myself, and the few 120th that should arrive soon, do for orders?"

@[member="Dranok Lussk"](dude I apologize. My grammar etc are off, my phone is making some corrections I don't wish for/fat thumbs.)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Samanthe Quiwl

For once, MSE envied the lightsabre.

Not envied Sam her lightsabre -- he could have one of those anytime, and probably should at some point. No, he envied the lightsabre. Something about the blood and Sam's firm grip.

His blaster flashed and flared, cutting down villagers. He hit the ground rolling. Within moments, his wheels were slick with the blood of the innocent.

The Lord Admiral gave the Centurion a small grin, casting his eyes upon the scenery of several dozen engineers putting the finishing touches on the cloaking device as legionnaires began their movement away from the blackened hulk.

"Good show, Vynea. Make it happen." Dranok himself then turned to retreat several meters away from the blast radius.

OOC: Zaiden, I was addressing Bayala Zambrano with those orders :)

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa smiled. "Maybe, but we're not alone in watching this. Jorus is in contact...or rather I'm in contact with him. So, Master Seroth, we have a choice. Bomb, steal or meet with Jorus?"

She gave a coy smile. "Personally, I'm inclined to at least stick a thorn in her side, however small."

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Belle gave a nod of her head, she could follow and if need be do as needed to help Rave. Though her skill in infiltration and some fighting might not help but much like dark transfer was rare.. Maybe she could find a way to feed energy to the stronger alchemist. It woudln't be pretty but it would be quite useful to say the least. "Understood." She didn't need more then that though, the one with purple eyes would lead the way and she could also spare a moment to pay attention to Elijah.

Spencer nodded and smiled.

"It is her call and I know exactly what she is going to say. The woman has an insatiable appetite for conquest, I gladly feed into it of course. I'd rather no one have something that we discovered and that is why I'm not going against her in this aspect. The stygium will be ours and I'll gladly be the one to give it to her. Velok you know in the end my loyalties reside with her."

"And there isn't anyone that could stand in the way of those loyalties."

Sighing softly she continued to make notes of the locations where the Stygium was located. There was an itch in the back of her mind as she wondered what was going on outside of the flow walking and the meditation room. Sneezing slightly, she rubbed her nose and continued to make notes.

@[member="Velok"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya opted for the table, legs swinging in a childlike manner. "All you people seem to think I don't have a conscience. I do, it just doesn't shout as loudly as yours."

She leaned forward a sly smile on her face.

"I wouldn't worry your pretty head about Omega. Everything burns the same in the end."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
"Hmn..." The lad hummed gruffly, noting the sets of communicative missives passed between his beau and the famed spacer, Jorus Merrill. ...Doubtless several parties would have kittens if they found folk such as himself and Rosa Mazhar acting out in any manner that was... untoward. Or at least likely of attracting unwanted ire.

"...Comm him," Seroth said, smiling softly. "We will go from there."

@[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

"Well, we're just going for basic Dark Repair here. Follow my efforts with your minds, and learn what it is I've got to teach. Here."

She began focusing on knitting up the cut on her wrist.

With a nod Sargon turned and watched his last few engineers run like rabbits across the safe line. The AA on the cliff was secure and safe beyond the blast radius. Pushing the small button he watched the explosion though his HUD as it began filtering out the tiny debris in the air. ::Fleet Command, this is Centurion Sargon. I want dropships moving as fast as they can be loaded. Full fighter support at all time will be with these ships, this is valuable cargo.::

Turning back to the Lord Admiral Sargon simply gave him his report, " The operation is underway, Lord Admiral. I have flights of fighters going with each run and enough support on the way to get that monolith in space within a few hours."

Rosa Gunn

R
@[member="Jorus Merrill"]
@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

"Nemo, to Gypsy." she said opening the comms "What did the scoundrel have in mind?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Anaya's choice of Ashin's desk put her pretty dang close, and Eshan was still on her mind. Ashin leaned back, fingers interlaced behind her head. She still wore the face of Shira Karrde -- older, some lines, strong features, pretty in their way.

"Anaya, everyone's got a conscience. You and I just aren't on speaking terms with ours. But you're right -- I misjudge you. I've only ever seen you as the ally, the enemy...the woman having her way with my wife on Eshan..."

Trobe wandered about looking for things to do. He searched and searched and finally found a small hole. Inside he started to stuff a few explosives inside and then pulled out his Icomm5. Taking several pictures he uploaded them to the holonet and happily moved away. His comm went off as people liked his photo on the Instacommphoto. He continued onward in case he got an order to blow something up.

@[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

"Jump to hyperspace, just a microjump into interstellar space. I'm sending you a set of safe uncharted coordinates...now. We can rendezvous there, you get on my cloaked ship, we come back and find what needs to be found. I say stealing stygium is our best bet."

Rekali the Hutt

R
After pondering for a good while Ardak decided it was a good time to press the blue noble a little more.

"Tell me Riffeii, you said you thought I thought I might be able to learn of the Consecration Ceremony if I became perceived to have more scales than skin. Is that a joke, or do you think it's possible?"

"I . . . I do not know Shreeftut. Through getting us to consecrate Zenoma Sekot and getting us the prisoners of other worlds you have gained favor in the nobility and the clergy. Many of those Green, Red, Yellow and Black hold high regard for you, as you show a neutrality between the Blue and Gold previously unseen. You might have reached your peak, but you might revolutionize our people. It is hard to say." Reffeii explained, and Ardak decided to keep this man closer to him, he spoke plain and was insightful enough. He could be a voice to call on in the future to influence those scaled azure.

Sam missing the moments of riding Doomrider quickly ran up to the mouse droid and stepped onto him. Standing on the edge of his frame, she used the force to draw the enemies closer to them. MSE's blasters showering them along with Sam's lightsaber proved to be quite destruction. Bodies started to pile up as the village soon faced extinction.

There was nothing sweeter than a girl and her Droid going for a walk in the wilderness.

The Lord Admiral turned to Sargon as he planted himself in the safety of the outer edges of the blast radius. "Keep it up, Centurion."

With the ground operations running, he had to figure out how to speed up the progress of the milling legionnaires and engineers. So he gestured Zaiden over, "Give me a hand, Greyson." With his orders hanging in the air, he strode forward near the cracked remains of the stygium. The Lord's feet were planted shoulder-width, his arms stretched out before him. On the other end of his invisible hands lay a massive structure of the ore, too big for even heavy lifters to raise. However, not big enough for the combined efforts of a Master and a Knight.

Through gritted teeth, he spoke to Zaiden. "We lift on 3."

"1...2...3!"

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]
@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
Operable instrumentation glowed a moment, humming as the channel feed sucked in the volley of data. Seroth drew off his ordinary cloak fatigue, affixing a set of work harnesses constructed of supple leather and old brass buckling. The Iron Snake shuddered involuntarily under his touch, gripping to the flight yokes and winging them off to make the hyperspace leap. Time and dimension slipped around them, funneling them into a tunnel of brightness and strobes of blue light. In a moment, they dropped from the jump, wheeled around on their axis, making for Captain Merrill's specified rendezvous.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya tilted her head and chuckled. "What can I say I like to change perspective once in a while. For example,"

She shifted, feet caught Ashin's chair and pulled her closer, putting the woman inbetween Anaya's legs.

"I've not seen this one."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Matreya

Zaiden smiled at the praise towards Sargon, the Centurion position may be something good for the man. Turning on his heel, Zaiden stepped close and planted his feet. Rubbing his palms together for a moment Zaiden concentrated. As the countdown began, Zaiden allowed his own astral hands to reach out and grip the massive casing. When the count was complete, Zaiden lifted the casing with the assistance of the Admiral.

It was heavy, this was easy to figure from sight, but with Zaiden and Dranok, it was only a slight nuisance, "Alright what to do with it?"

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom