Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time It's Not A Fight! (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Yalara to 175 posts)

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

"We good to go back there? I'm picking up scans -- I gotta pull in the camera pod. My gut says we're gonna have to run for it. Ready to punch it when you've got what you can...feth, do I ever want to blow this up. You know what? Hell with it, I'm gonna make this go boom-"

He keyed up the assault concussion missile launchers (they could only steal a small portion of the stygium) but just then-

"We've got sensor focus, all manner of troubles incoming, it's time to bail. Close the hatch!"

The Gypsymoth, cloaked, clawed for space at the full speed of a YV-929's impressive and heavily modified engines. "Calculating route. Calculating route..."

The cloaked freighter rocked under some lucky fire, but punched through the Fringe air cover and into space. And then leaped to hyperspace.

Matreya

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
"Legate..." Zaiden murmured as he stared at the temporary leader, then murmured into his own comlink, "120th, Beta, Gamma, and Reloth follow the men sent by Centurion Sargon. Just to be safe." The young man had sent men to the location for a reason, and Zaiden had an odd feeling tugging at his senses. It could be nothing, or it could be a sinus issue for all he knew. But it was as mentioned, best to be safer rather than sorry.

Following the feeling Zaiden sensed a dark energy, and upon moving some debris located an old burned book..

The rest of his men continued on their path, towards him where he began to clean up Stygium as well. Nothing was beneath him, he would aide his people no matter what.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
(#185!!!! WOW!!!!)

He was sorta burned at her belittling of his blade skills; he had meant a solid blade, not a lightsaber. She was right, with a lightsaber, he was horrible; with a physical blade, he was exceptional.

But he didn't really want to learn Dark Heal.

So he had sorta wandered off. And now he was lost.

Idiot... he chided himself.

"Hello? Anyone?" he called. He had also forgot his comm. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom