Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time It's Not A Fight! (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Yalara to 175 posts)

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

"The answer's no. But I could get in close, cloaked, and just do a grapnel thing. Or maybe a telekinesis thing if y'all are up to it."

The cloaked freighter angled for the place where the stygium was being removed.

Spencer smiled happily as she knelt down and opened her hand. Different pieces rose up from the pile and began to spin in the air with the force influencing them. She had mastered the basic understanding of the holocron creation, but to do it here with a master of it she knew she was in for a real treat. Something though in the back of her mind began to tickle, she shrugged it off and continued to focus on the holocron.

"I've been practicing, I'm no where near your level Velok so I'd gladly take any advice"

@[member="Velok"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's lekku quivered.

"I forgot, just how bad you could be Ashin."

She said softly, hands slid up around the woman's neck and drew her down for a fierce kiss.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"Well then," said the Whiphid happily, "let me teach you the ins and outs of holocron creation. The matrices are very fragile..."

A cube began to take form between them, bits of crystal integrating into the ancient technology. Rakata tech.

Sargon nodded as the Lord Admiral left and turned back to the duty at hand. The entire operation would be wrapped up in a matter of hours and this world would simply be left by an outpost its incredibly valuable resources stripped. The planet itself he began to wonder slowly whats its place would be but in truth he supposed it didn't matter. Looking at the prophet he gave him a salute. "Which title do you prefer, Sir. Prophet or Legate?"

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

Seroth kept a handy eye to the sensor read outs in the belly of the cargo holds, more than a touch antsy. Their prizes waited in the twisted wreckage of a massed device that had come down and rather hard. Grapnel locks and lifting claws would be an option, if slow. The lad frowned, swigging a wash of water down his throat from a hip flask. "Then we shall have to be certain that a mental catch will be sufficient. At your leave."

He steadied against the wall, pressing a pair of fingers to his brow, compressing his focus into a single bead of thought.

@[member="Anaya Fen"] @Ashin Varanin

Shinju had stopped torturing the masses to watch the commander and Anaya.... cause.... this was better then a red wedding. Oh she was so glad Dranok had installed those camera's in the commanders office. He sold the video's to circe to really get her hot under the collar before leaving her alone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Ashin's hands slid up Anaya's arms to those red hands where they rested on Ashin's neck.

And as Anaya moved in for what would have been an earthshattering kiss, Ashin placed the Sith Master in a double wristlock for just long enough to step back, leaving the Twi'lek teetering on the edge of the desk.

"Save it," she said, voice a little husky. "Spencer's decision. You've had it backwards this whole time, Anaya. If anyone's the pet, the dominated one...it's not her."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Belle gave a nod as she watched and paid attention. her eye catching everything she hoped. Dark repair was an interesting thing and it might prove useful if one needed it. Now was the time to get the place working again. "Is there anything we can do to aid you ma'am?"

@@Sargon Vynea @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

"And here we go. Sensor/camera pod's showing one gigantic ball of durasteel that they're moving -- looks like it was the remains of some huge cloaking device, and I mean gigantic. Big enough to cloak...feth, to cloak a planet, or a fleet. We can't let'em have it, but if we blow it we'll never make it out of here alive. I'm patching you the camera feed and opening one of the hatches. You'll have to rip open the top of the thing with telekinesis and pull out as many crystals as you can without attracting attention. This thing's big enough that only something above it will be detectable. Hope they don't spot the little camera pod."

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
Lucrezia moved towards @[member="Sargon Vynea"] and made the serpent go loose to drag on the ground. When needed their bond would have it be her weapon but for now the vong shaped being looked around and spoke her voice coming out in a hiss through the armored plates. "Orders sir?"

Spencer watched as the cube formed. Velok was far more intricate with the device that she was at the moment. She watched taking mental notes as the cube moved and was created. The small vessels of knowledge, the Rataka technology always fascinated her. Looking towards the creation she smiled towards Velok and nodded.

"I think holocrons are the most valuable bits of knowledge we could create and pass along. I love how different each one gets depending on its creator."

Balaya moved as she popped her knuckles. The one she was directed to by Dranok was @[member="Sargon Vynea"] and her form came to tower over him with a grin. She slid the taloned hand of her to tap on the armor. "Orders sir?" The rest of the battle was here but it was now becoming something in interest and note.

Sam grinned and grabbed the Mouse Droid. They had their fun and she was ready to move onward. Heading towards the starfighter she smirked and put the droid into the cockpit along with herself. Doing a quick count she frowned and put her face close to the droid.

"You beat me by two, so you better have a fun place picked out. I'll beat you in round two!"

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

Seroth gripped his hand to a support stanchion, glove slick against a catch of hydraulics oil and grease. The lad had never been an appropriate practitioner of telekinetic disciplines, though he supposed the sheer weight of his more aggressive nature would help shunt the agony of effort. Perspiration coated his brow as segments of steel and stone began to rip and haul away.

It was a matter of luck more then anything that the camera wasn't caught at first. Even when Sargon did see it he simply twisted his head thinking perhaps he was crazy. ::I need a sensor scan on section 2-E. Get the squad over there to give a quick poke above the larger material.:: Turning towards the towering woman Sargon simply nodded his acceptance. Extending his hand he greeted her, "Acting Centurion Sargon Vynea, and you would be?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"I never thought of it like that. A good point, Spencer, a very good point..."

The task would take many hours, and he planned to throw in such knowledge as just about anyone would find useful.

Shinju looked upon the scene and then turned her back to stare at the man on the rack. Oh there were so many things she could do to him but the blades from Rave called while he was released and then in a flurry she was slicing and flaying him. A rain of blood splatter and limbs danced around her while she giggled.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's face was distraught for a split second before she regained her composure, or at least covered it with a cold smile that did not reach the twi'leks eyes.

"Way to crush a girl's dreams, Ashin." she replied sliding off the desk. Was that a flicker of hurt in her eyes?

She headed for the door, pausing in the doorway. "You should have joined at Eshan."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa reached out as Seroth pulled way the surface of the stone, mind coiling about several crystals and hauling them up through the hatchway one after the other, forehead creased in concentration. The clinked softly on the floor behind them until a pile had formed behind them.

"Go Jorus."

Rosa called to him.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]
@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom