Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time It's Not A Fight! (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Yalara to 175 posts)

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Balaya crossed her arms and looked down at the one in charge, she had come with the full force of the Slaugh and now needed a place to take them. There was not much to be fighting for just yet but still her armored form would do as needed. "Lord Lussk, where would you like the slaugh to be sent." Her neck popped a little while rage let her muscles bulk adding to the force body. She might not have the speed of some but fighting several armored people with a walking armor would be more then powerful enough.

@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

Nemo

Stygium you say. Imperialism was a given. I need to pass this on to some people.

Something you should know. A woman released me when Fringe tortured me. Admiral Shira Karrde. Guarantee you she's the same person as Ashin Varanin -- who's the same person as the Ori'vod we followed in the Vagrants. Should have told you before. Was afraid of fallout.

Gypsy

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Samanthe Quiwl

MSE vibrated furiously and leaped from his mistress's lap as the hatch cracked. Valik's hover add-ons sent him spiralling towards the village, his little blaster firing with moderate accuracy but unquestioned enthusiasm.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="Rave Merrill"]

"You are not that handy with a blade. Like a child playing with a stick." Belle stared as she looked at Rave and bowed her head, she shook her head a little. Since Charros and Jacen her eyes had always burned. he had taught her a skill, something powerful but it hurt to use. Her anger the one thing to fuel it and wearing her red leathers the former inquisitor made a grin. "Belle Morte, Lady Merrill and it is always good to work with a professional."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
The second voice in the audio feed kept paused for a lengthier moment. Grey eyes glanced out, noting the slicks of cloud-mist roiling 'round a grey and flint-blue world that heaved with mountains of cobalt. "We are not here to debate. We are just a small trout watching the sharks ascend for feeding. Just wished to see why the quiet has been disturbed. ...Though it is curious why there is such a defense of action. I have only heard the mouth pieces of the Protectorate speak so frantically to paint their devil horns gold. Fortune with your 'civilization', ma'am."

And the comm. went damningly silent. Seroth turned from the speaker, sighing bitterly as he loosed a leather slide of gauntlet from one forearm and tossed it neatly across the cockpit. "Plague and flies, it was just a year ago these passages belonged to no one. Now we have some other monger ripping up root and soil for nothing at all. Once there is no more stygium, what is Yalara to anyone? This is no effort of worth, Rosa."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

Ashin grimaced and sat back.

"Bridge, reroute status updates to this room. I need to think a while."

She steepled her hands and thought of comming Apoleia again -- or of going down to see how Spencer and Velok fared.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Sala'dine looked from the bridge of the ship, it was a strange feeling but right now at this moment she stared at the world and all the others. Her crew long since dead save for the judges that had been able to survive and Kisep... Yes Grand Admiral Kisep and her devils deal with Velok. There was much that could go wrong with that but it mattered not at the moment. No she was here to take the world and spoke. "Commander we are prepared to deploy the judges."

Rekali the Hutt

R
While the Shreeftut's yellow and green lizards aided in construction and his golden members began the long consecration ceremony, the Shreeftut himself, one Ardak Serifen had remained in his capital ship. A bit bored as his orders were self sustaining at this point he turned his attention to one of the blue scaled dinosaurs, or nobles.

"Tell me Riffeii, what happens during the Consecration Ceremony?"

"The World is consecrated, and the Ssi-Ruu may then be transported to the Fourth Egg-"

"Yes, I know the result, but what is the ceremony itself? The procedure?"

"That is not for you to know Shreeftut Serifen."

"Could I learn one day?" Ardak asked, to which the lizard shrugged, far as Ardak could tell.

"Perhaps if one day you were seen as scaled rather than skinned." The politician replied, and Ardak took these words and pondered on them. Still barriers to break it seemed, but a goal that he could put his effort too.

Spencer nodded understanding where Velok was coming from. Restoration was the name of the game in this day and age. Looking at the stygium locations she held her breath. There was far too much and knowing how the prospect of wealth changed people she bit her lip. Finally exhaling she spoke softly to Velok.

“There’s so much, even just a handful could change someone’s life. I don’t know how comfortable I am in harvesting the stygium. Sometimes things are best left alone”

She watched as the device functioned, it was complex as it hide the planet away from the galaxy. Pondering it, she wondered if the same device could be placed upon the planets that were important to the fringe.

"Wonder if we could do the same, if we decided to harvest. hide away the valuable planets keep them safe. I feel a war is coming Velok."

@[member="Velok"]

@[member="Belle Morte"] @Elijah Rowlin

"No need for that, Belle, but thank you for your help. Healing with the Dark Side is difficult, Elijah. Dark Repair can fix you well enough, but it's like stitches, it's forcing structures back together. There's a risk of infection, and eventually you will need medical care."

The last Hammer-class settled into place, and she spun her chair. "Here."

Razor-sharp alchemized teeth cut her own wrist.

"Now, both of you follow me as I focus on knitting all this back together. It's a one-time thing, not a constant effort, but it's hard for Darksiders."

Rosa Gunn

R
@[member="Jorus Merrill"]
Gypsy,

Thought the acid tone was familiar. Never could keep her finger out of a good pie. Thanks for the heads up.

Nemo.

"Its Ashin." she replied simply "She has no care for anything so long as she can conquer. It's precisely why she failed as Ori'vod." She gave him a sad look "We are not enough to stop them all, my love. The Lords of the Fringes will take the last few free places, simply to keep there fins out of the bigger fishes ponds."

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

Dranok's eyes lit up at Zaiden's words regarding the massive amount of Stygium. "Indeed, it's quite a lot. Maybe we could sell the surplus and make a fortune, open up even more mining facilities and expand."

The words barely left his mouth as another newcomer addressed herself to the Lord Admiral. "I suggest you go talk to the Centurion over there," He pointed at Sargon, "He'll make use of you and your assets."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Scouting quickly became dull and Anaya's aleph class found its way back to the Chimera. Light steps took her towards the Admiral's little hidey hole.

"Why the long face, Admiral?"

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"Oh, this was too broken -- there'll never be another planetary cloakign field, sadly enough. But consider this. This world is very, very close to the Omega Protectorate. If we don't take it, they will. Is that enough for you?" The Whiphid shrugged hugely. "Your call. Or, rather, Ashin's. I respect where you're coming from, but...Omega. Ew."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Ashin grimaced as 'Apoleia' came in. "Questions of conscience. But then again, the unexamined life is not worth living -- though I guess you'll have to take my word for it. And ultimately, we take it or Omega will. And I won't have them get their hands on more stygium, they're insufferable enough as it is.

"Have a seat." She gestured at a chair across from her, or at the desk -- it was left open to interpretation.

Sam watched in awe as she saw the little mouse droid hover towards his destination. A grin swept her face as she remembered the last person to install updates onto the machine. The Scientist Valik would be getting a visit from her soon enough and possibly a sort of thanks for equipping the mouse droid. Sam force leapt out of the star fighter and ran off into the village, quickly as she entered she was bombarded by two large men.

With a quick ignite of the saber both of their heads came tumbling off.

@[member="MSE-007"]

@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
...Every few moments brought some sort of fevered energy to his beau, watching Rosa take care of a missive that blipped her datapad now and again. The lad raised an eyebrow, though he got only a coy smile in return and Seroth felt his lips tug wider out subconscious habit. "...Would that the Conclave could intervene, stifle these plays of empires bucking against one another for breathing space. But we are small. And such is not our mandate. But dammit. If not the Protectorate, then a dead woman clawing out for the sake of it. ...I am not made to lock horns with Admirals and Queens and armies."

A soft sigh, then a longer, harder stare out through the viewscreen. "...Dammit."

Sargon watched as the heavy AA emplacements were placed along the cliff walls. Any ship flying down to the site without clearance would be peppered with a variety of very deadly attacks. With a quick examination of the ground from space via his HUD Sargon nodded his satisfaction. The engineers were nearly done placing their explosives and as a whole the operation was going well.

He had the authority of a Legate at the moment and instead of completely basking in his power he merely noted how effective it was at getting things done faster. Setting his comms to announcing to the entire force that was now scurrying like ants he prepared to pull them back. ::Fringe forces prepare to pull away from the blast site. I want the schematics transmitted on the structure to command and once that's done bring it down.::

Walking over to the Lord Admiral he gave his report. "We are on schedule for deliveries of the material to began within the hour, Sir. Schematics have been taken and sent to command for later reviewing."

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
The Ishimura came out of hyperspace and Luvrezia looked around. The Fringe had... taken her in somewhat there was a good amount of... Questions like why she had a vongformed hybrid ship that used Imperial technology but refused to let weapons be grown... Or why she was a former Imperial knight but couldn't use the force. Not that it mattered at the moment as she got to detach and the ship spoke. A quiet hum to others but to her it was like a small voice in the back of her skull. "I know Ishi but they helped us so the least we can do is help. Besides didn't you say you liked the lines of the one vessel?" The ship flashed the lights a little on and off as she walked letting the armored plates extend to cover her entire body. The nude sight was brief but not many understood why she was or had to be hooked up to the ship while it came in to land. "Hey now I am not the one here to likes everything that flashes its engines." When it finally set down, Lucrezia exited the ship letting the tubular breathing slide down her throat then the mask sealed. She could breathe but the armored filtered it out. The serpent on her arm came down wrapping around to form a staff for fighting. Or it could become a whip, as far as most knew she was someone who had been shaped then grafted with vong armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom