Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This site has two writer tags. Why?

Hi, today I was looking for the Rekali homestead when I stumbled upon the profile of one Rach Kol-Rekali instead. Now usually that's no big deal. You see a character sheet and move on, but not this time. Because one person ([member="Felicity Sage"]) in that very thread had something that caught my eye.

A golden writer tag:​
MemberRank.png
Compare it to the most prominent one:​
writer.jpg
Now, I totally dig the ones we have going at the moment. They totally work, but I can't help but feel like the golden tag is just a little bit more prettier. Anyway, this is not a critique post so I'll get to the point.

Why is that we have two writer tags on the site? Is it a leftover from an era of the forum that I missed?

[member="Hijinks"]
I AM BUT FIFTEEN YEARS OLD, NO MORE THAN A BABE
A SPOT IN THE OCEAN, A SPECK IN THE STORM
THERE ARE HUMANS PAST A CENTURY OLD,
HOW DARE I SAY I AM EXPERIENCED?
HOW DARE I BE SO BOLD!
OUR UNIVERSE HAS LIVED FOR MILLENNIUM,
FAR MORE THAN I'LL EVER SEE.
NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, I SHAN'T BEAT IT'S RHYTHM
YOU SEE...

I AM BUT A CHILDE, A WEE LITTLE BABE
NOSTALGIA STILL HITS ME LIKE A TIDAL WAVE,
BUT IT HITS THEE FAR HARDER THAN I...
AND YOU ARE JUST A FEW MONTHS OLDER, OH,
HOW TIME SLAYS US ALL...

Oh man.

I knew it.

Prepare the troops. Tonight, we march on the Capital!

[member="Kana Truden"] I knew both those character names back in 2009.

Now I must go....feel old.

Geez, haven't seen that tag in.... how long now?

Drapeam Nyx said:
It's been so long since I've seen that tag...
0__0
I'm 15, why do I feel so old right now?
lol, you shouldn't feel old, I'm 18-
Sanya Val Lerium said:
[member="Drapeam Nyx"] yeah seriously you are still a youngling compared to me v.v 19 in 8 days. someone remove that day from existence so I can remain 18 for ever.
.-. Whelp, there you go. lol.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"] [member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Silara"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

I'm 22 not that old. Old is considered 40+ we're still young, and your still kids. (To Adults 40+ anyway)

How I know this is because I lived with my grandma for most of my life.

Edit: Eh.. I'd like it if 'Writer' Stayed gold. XD

We're obviously not going back to the old tag, but man. That's kinda crazy. My initial guess is that the site has cached that tag. Because it doesn't exist on the server any longer.

A ghost from a different age of chaos.

Silara said:
I honestly thought you were in your mid-twenties. Maybe, like, 21 at the youngest.

This thread has surprised me deeply. Here I thought I was the nearly youngest by far more than that!
Not sure who has currently claimed the Throne of Children. I know at least one person younger than me, but that's only by a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom