Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This isn’t where I parked my ship...

Parking tickets huh? You know, you leave your ship parked and unattended for a few years, don’t make any payments on parking - or the countless tickets for that matter - and they go and I pound your ship on you... what is this galaxy coming to?

Thanks for the welcome backs.

Darth Metus Darth Metus Thanks... but if you find your eyes are constaly sore, you should maybe get them looked at... might be time for glasses. Sure they have a pair that won't have any saber glare but still alow you to see the fear in the eyes of Jedi.

Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe My apologies... for knowing me. I assume I owe some form of restitution? Failed to deliver on a promise? Or did I sell your secrets for a modest price?

Adira Ventress Adira Ventress Now normally I am all for being someones favourite... favourite drinking buddy, favourite broker, favourite sabaac partner, favourite wombat rider... but in your case, I think being your favourite of anything does not usually bode well for the person... or dare I say, object?

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas Is a washed up space pirate has been whom never could keep her head above water... whom if she is listening is a LOVELY woman. Actually you could say the same about me... the washed up part, not the woman... probably could make a case we are both her favourite if that is where the bar is set.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Ah yes, Adira Ventress Adira Ventress ... but they too (stool pigeons) have their purpose and usefulness within this web of deception we are always faced with.
The concept is to receive more info than you provide as a trade off.

Welcome he is back then...but we shall be wary of him.

Love your horns by the way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom