Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This isn’t where I parked my ship...

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Rum...how about rum?
You know, a good rum is hard to come by, even by pirates.
Sure most of their rum is begotten by pilfering. But that leaves them little choice on the said quality and taste, Mr Patches. Of course we are not talking about your average deckhand. They will drink rubbing alcohol if given nothing else. But an elite pirate such as the ones who once roamed the TGC star systems will pay plenty for good rum. In turn, you may trade said rum for info.
Pirates can certainly barter.

Srina Talon Srina Talon Oh I can provide references of you’d like. Find one person to say something redeeming about Patches... go ahead... I’ll wait.

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas Only a fool trades rum. I dare not ever have to offer up Rum to get what I want. Though I must admit, I appear to be at a disadvantage... me thinks you know a bit more about me than I do you.

Katarine Ryiah Just an interest? Not a flame that burns eternal? Don’t settle! Sure there will be many suitors to receive your luffles; hope you find one worthy! I will certainly let you know if something needs pulling... in the form of a thread that is!

• Haha
Reactions: KRR

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Well this alt were created just this week to alleviate my writer's account from spamming.
But yes, I've see you about in several former realms. Truth be told I know as little about you as you do me.
So we appear to be at a stand off I'd say. :)

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas Ugh, standing... so overrated. If we were meant to stand, why make so many things to stop one from standing? And the off part of a stand? Can be so violent...

I prefer to not stand, and just have a conversation... I mean, I have a penchant for lying and deceiving, so no one really ever gets to know me anyways... But I can get to know you... find out a few things... and how I can make credits off that... I mean errr, uh.... find out about your hopes and dreams.

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Thank you kindly, though I am certain you won't hear many good things about me.

Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin I can't help but feel getting closer may be hazardous to ones health... namely mine. Like how close we talking here? Same galaxy? Same system? Sure you can't mean clears throat same planet?

More flirty note, thanks! Good to see you as well.

huzzah-a-man-of-quality-36530427.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom