Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is Getting Out of Hand, Now There are Three of Them! | Imperial Invasion of Alliance-controlled

This is an accurate representation of the Empire versus the GA and its allies right now.

ZKT3dyM.jpg

I look forward to seeing how this thread unfolds with the significant number disadvantage we have on our side.

Ally for the GA please. And as long as I can weave the classic Dalton quote into this battle, I'm happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4igDX_h0Q

Just shout if you want to team up or fight it out the ol' Non-Force user way!

@Bianca @Darth Metus [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] @Cardinam @Margaret the Grey [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Daral Tal'Verda"] [member="Candez Stoon"] [member="Davin Skirata"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Aya Clarke"] [member="Lady Psyona"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Arken Lussk"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Briika Tor-Munin"] [member="Darzhur"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Kal Ordo"] [member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Artemis Lux"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] @Er'in Tenel [member="Dalton Kenway"] [member="Natassia Traxen"] [member="Xin Boa"] [member="Claire Organa"]

Accepted as GA allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom