Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is Getting Out of Hand, Now There are Three of Them! | Imperial Invasion of Alliance-controlled

[member="Loray Tares"] [member="Aver Brand"]

Accepted as allies.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER TO ALL GA ALLIES

Tag Your Posts! - To make life all around easier for pretty much everyone involved, if you have signed up as a GA ally please tag yourself as one in each invasion post. Even if you aren't necessarily on the most friendly terms with the Alliance, and are all about taking the fight to the enemy, tag yourself anyway. This is for faction and site staff's convenience, if you do not tag yourself as a GA ally, you run the risk of your posts not being considered in the final judgment.

Grr Darkside, Hat Darkside - If you are a SITH or another type of DARKSIDER and you have signed up as a GA ally, that's fine. Just remember that we are not your friends, IC the GA is about as anti-Darkside as you can get, and if we see any red sabers out there on the battlefield we will come at you, we don't care if you're fighting off Imperials/Ren/Sith. If you are determined to help us out/hurt the Imperials, keep your stuff on the downlow. Don't ask, don't tell people.

Keep it Classy - Remember its the holidays. Any serious disputes that occur, we'd prefer to be resolved between writers or in the worst case faction staff before being brought to site staff. If you feel faction staff isn't hearing out your concerns properly, by all means, but this disclaimer is mostly an attempt to ease the burden on site staff as much as possible for allowing us to do this crazy thing during the holiday season. If you are signed up as a GA ally, that means at least in OOC terms you are in this thread as our guest. If we feel that relationship is being seriously abused, we will remove you from our ally list. End of story.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but ah well. Have fun over the next few weeks all! And remember not to take things too seriously, space waaagh is about having a good time more than worrying about the "game".

[member="Zark"]

Saunters around with his soulsaber. Looks over at the warning.

8MWbw.gif

Zark said:
Grr Darkside, Hat Darkside - If you are a SITH or another type of DARKSIDER and you have signed up as a GA ally, that's fine. Just remember that we are not your friends, IC the GA is about as anti-Darkside as you can get, and if we see any red sabers out there on the battlefield we will come at you, we don't care if you're fighting off Imperials/Ren/Sith. If you are determined to help us out/hurt the Imperials, keep your stuff on the downlow. Don't ask, don't tell people.
Way to screw the pooch bro. My black hat is off for that one.

Mandalorian Empire Marching Orders

1. Please use this thread only for comedy, interfaction troop location, and general overall discussion. Please do NOT use this thread for complaints, reports, pvp discussion, or small minor conversations that can be had on Discord or PMs. Our footprint in this thread should be small, and our attention to this thread can now be next to none. Remember, we love fighting, and with that comes a degree of control over our own outbursts, emotions, etc. during heightened dramatic times of roleplaying such as Invasions. I want you to take your writing as seriously as you want to, despite the usual "lets all just have fun weeee" routine. However, we're experienced with this. The Civil War was a great example and testament of our ability to act mature during pvp.

2. We are listed as Galactic Alliance allies, but we answer only to Mandalore, both IC and OOC. Ignore all IC & OOC orders that don't come from Mandalorian Faction Staff or your homeworld. If the planet is speaking to you, though, please report that to me as soon as possible. If you find yourself in a bit of a pickle because an official of another faction has approached you, please inform me immediately. Other Faction Staff should not (and have been informed not to) jump over the proper chain of commands within Factions. We are showing the same courtesy to all other Factions.

3. Remember, two extremely high positions in the Mandalorian Empire's heirarchy are being decided during these two Invasions. Ramaanar (Death) and Katlayadr (Famine) are positions on the Cuir Rekr (war council) and are currently open for grabs. Epic duels, writing, and christmas puns are great ways to shine and attain these positions. Both the new positions will receive unique signatures.

4. Clan Prestige Points will be issued after these invasions.

Is anyone interested in engaging in a Vietnam War-style skirmish outside of the war games against a normal infantry unit? I don't particularly have a want to win or lose, so the victor can really rely on the story made.

[member="Drakar"]

Hey!

Just read your recent post. I understand invasions get busy and there's a lot of posts to read through in order to respond. However, I was very clear in mine (post 1, post 2) on what I was aiming at.

When you get the chance, please take the time to appropriately acknowledge my attack / target (i.e. the Juggernaut). Notifications – as always with invasions – are messing up, so feel free to tag me here or via PM when you get around to it.

Drakar

D
[member="Aver Brand"]

I did appropriately acknowledge your attack. You targeted an engine of a juggernaut, the juggernaut proceeded to blow up because it had one of its critical systems get a hole punched through it.

I understand that you may have wanted the juggernaut that my Inquisitor was formerly on, but you never acknowledged his presence and specify. There are dozens of juggernauts in the swamp, and I did what I could do with the information presented.

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

Hey, just a heads up that both Aver and I have tagged you in our most recent post for engagement purposes (not the romantic sort). Link is here and here. Figure the tags just didn't make it through. Let us know if you want to play ball or not and we can move on to other targets.

The staff teams from both the GA and GE have come to a conclusion that the Dagobah invasion will be ended early. This is as a result of the thread slowing down considerably in comparison to the other two ongoing invasions the GA is involved in, as well as the fact that the story intended for Dagobah has gotten fairly considerably off-track from what was initially intended between both sides of this invasion.

All writers will have until 8PM EST, Tuesday the 19th of December to finalize posts, as the invasion will be officially over at that point.

[member='Tanomas Graf'] [member='Aedan Miles'] [member='Lyra Sunfell'] [member='Kayrce'] [member='Shoma Ike'] [member='Zark'] [member='Janick Beauchamp'] [member='Coren Starchaser'] [member='Ra Vizsla'] [member='Cecile Miraxus'] [member='Loray Tares'] [member='Aver Brand'] [member='Rekha Kaarde'] [member='Ellifain Eden'] [member='Margaret the Grey'] [member='HK-36'] [member='Yasha Mantis'] [member='Preliat Mantis'] [member='Fabian'] [member='Daxton Bane'] [member='Athan Kain'] [member='Seto Du Couteau'] [member='Armaud Eden'] [member='Mirvak'] [member='Srina Talon'] [member='Darth Metus'] [member='Koda Fett'] [member='Trextan Voidstalker'] [member='Anya Malvern'] [member='Mitth'rae'leios']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom