Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is Getting Out of Hand, Now There are Three of Them! | Imperial Invasion of Alliance-controlled

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

If my apprentice feels I bring shame, then apparently I did not teach them well enough. There is only Chaos, and I am her humble servant. For where I go, I bring the winds of change, I oppose the tentacles of order and enthropy. She weilds me like a scalpel, rotting away the decating rot of decadent peace. Daxton is drawn to conflict like bee to nectar, to deny this to like deny your heart pulses with life. It is most unfortunate that I may end up being a hero because of this, but then such is the ways of chaos, mysterious amd yet profound.

[member="Darth Metus"]

For I am the Hound of War, conflict beats in my merciless heart. Point me where I am needed and let me loose, I shall lay low those that stand against us. They will speak of this in fear about the horrors I can unleash on the battlefield. Rejoice, rejoice, oh souls of the dead trapped in my school, we will have guests soon and they will be staying for awhile.

[member="Darth Metus"]. [member="Darth Carnifex"]

anigif_original-grid-image-26644-1502116574-14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom