Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst case scenario game

The game is simple, first you post a worst case scenario for the situation above you, and then, you create a situation, it can be as mundane as making toast, to as complex as having to disarm a nuclear bomb. And get creative with your worst case scenarios, and they can be anything you want (that makes sense in the context of the situation)

my situation is: You are using your laptop in a starbucks, because you are writing a story for an esteemed newspaper.

But then your sleeper-cell spy-training is triggered by a tumblr post and you decide to suicide-bomb by hacking into a nuclear launch code and target your laptop.

You just woke up and are reaching for the alarm...

A serial killer has murdered all of your family save one, and turned their skins into clothing. You must select an outfit to wear as you go about your day, acting as though nothing is wrong, or your most beloved will be murdered.

You log into Chaos.

It turns out that all of us are actually alts of Cira. When you discover this, she realizes that you are are potential threat, and decides to eliminate you. Obviously it does not go well for you.

My situation: You find a one-hundred dollar bill laying on the street.

The bill turns out to be the first of a rain of counterfeit currency, which you duplicate happily and easily, for a short time making everyone a millionaire until a loaf of bred costs more than ten 100 dollar bills combined, the worlds economy crashes so badly that people invade each other for resources, we reach defcon 1 and a nuclear winter is soon upon us. The 100 dollar bill survives but you can only spend it at a thrift store buying radioactive glasses of water at 50 dollars a go, which only leaves you enough for two, but you have three kids to feed. You have to choose, leaving one out, who then goes on a murderous rampage looking for water, becoming the next warlord and ruling over the remains of the earth with an iron first using your family name.

A leaf blows into your doorway.

Then you remember that 6 years ago, dogs took over the world, and humans became the pets, you walk through town to see the dog statues, and pet groomers, and the dog library, it is a terrible existence.

Situation: You buy a muffin, at a bakery known for their delicious muffins.

(btw 50th post :D )

Bad Luck Brian

You think You had a bad day?
You discover it is laced with the zombie virus. As it is the first stages you take long, grosume time to turn. however, since you are the first you still retain contiousness. You witness the world turn around yountil Darrel Dixon is the only man left alive. Close to vicotry, you attempt to make him turn, only to die. How do I know? It happened to me before. I'm bad luck Brian.

You go to read the news paper....

Becdaua Ikon

The only known Ikon that doesn't have Red Hair
Do I need to add anything I mean that by it's self is a worse case scenario
He turns out to be a demon in disguise and is here to steal the lives of everyone there... including you

You get told you won the lottery and you receive...

Skylar Ichor

S
Nothing it was a scam and the next day you are kidnapped and sold into slavery.

You're looking up random YouTube videos..

Becdaua Ikon

The only known Ikon that doesn't have Red Hair
and you waste away watching random cat videos then pulled back to reality as a spider and you are crushed by a shoe, you are again pulled back to reality as a spider this time you were eating by another spider, this incarnation you are crushed by a newspaper, in this incarnation you live out your life as a spider peacefully and finally travel to the next world... As a spider

You walking down the road when suddenly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom