Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The War for Valen (Space)

Tegaea Alcori said:
Minor factions I'll allow up to 1000 metres per player + a flagship, Axis or Allied.
Does this mean that flagships don't count towards fleet length for major factions as well? I'm curious because that's the way it's been in the past.

Also, Axis and Allies? Really? This is why I've been saying we really need a name change. At least we get the snazzy uniforms...

Flagships don't count for major factions. It's in the brief there.

Now, why do the Allies get 8,000 and the Axis 4,000?

Because there's 24 Axis characters to 6 Allied. Even by giving double the allowance to the allies the Axis still heavily outnumbers them, thus why I had to make this scenario a bit...different...from usual.

@[member="Davik Tren"] OK, as an independent will get one ship up to 1000m.

@[member="Neilo Ardik"] I'm feeling generous. Welcome aboard!

@[member="Vexander Graves"] Likewise. Welcome!

OK, so PM your fleet lists to either Fleet Master or myself ASAP.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Wait until you are confirmed for major. Depending on whether you are or not granted major faction status we'll know how to put you in. Would you be on the ally or axis side?

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] I'm sorry to hear that. Of course, with your faction gone I may have to rebalance the Allied allowance down to 4000 again depending on how things go.
Is this a mandated order to all of your faction, or are they allowed to participate if they wish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom