Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The War for Valen (Space)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Well either way, it's going to be Axis; they're Confederate ships.
So we're either flying our own flag using permitted, loaned ships.
Or flying their flag in their ships, I suppose? xD

I'll let you know if/when we go major.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Jonathan Walsh"], @[member="Arthos Vynea"], @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"].

This is a mandated order to the entirety of my Faction. Our focus shall be on the Ground Operation. In reference to the loaned vessels, the details of this loan will be mapped out on the morrow and all details provided to the Fleet Master account via PM. (Honestly too tired to think about ships and such right now). In any case, the Dominion will be flying their own banner in this event, though they will be welcome to support Axis if the so choose (and if the other heads of Axis are cool with it). This will be answered as well on the morrow, but for now, Big G needs sleep.

Many thanks for your understanding one and all. Any Questions, PM me on Skype.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Now, why do the Allies get 8,000 and the Axis 4,000?
694.png

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] Problem? I think my explanation covers the matter quite well.

Currently, as I said, there are nominally 23 Axis (now CIS have left) versus 7 Allied. That's more than 3-1. Of course, not all these people will likely show up, so I may have to revise the allied limit down.

I am trying to create something which is actually balanced enough to be fun for both sides.

I like it how it seems now, Allies are outnumbered three to one so get double fleet strength. Honestly all the axis might show up for one to two rounds because if they don't post after their fleets are there the leader for that group gets to move them around. Factor that in as well @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]. It may not be the most fun but it would be the winning solution if you wanted to get an advantage, stacking the deck in our favor by cutting down the allies numbers won't be fun.

@[member="Hood"]
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Darth Chirodont"]
@[member="Northstar"]
@[member="Sno Wyte"]
@[member="Rex Inferno"]
@[member="Circe Savan"]
@[member="Arcturus Procyon"]
@[member="Aken Bosch"]
@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]
@[member="Shado"]
@[member="Samael Darkwing"]
@[member="Prince Garec"]
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
@[member="Davin"] Tren (Independent)

Please submit your fleet lists by PM ASAP so I can do a final count of who is actually going to be in this and adjust things accordingly.
Alternatively, tell me you are definitely off the list so I can likewise recheck things.

Sith Empire here

I find it a bit odd that if axis capture the ship we gain points but also lose points (as having ships still on the map near the ship would dock us points.). Perhaps that condition is lifted near the ship?

@[member="Aedan Miles"] Well it wasn't done intentionally to miss you.

I'd offer to let you join, but Genesis has said CIS can't participate because they don't want to start a war, so it wouldn't matter if you had been here.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]
@[member="Hood"]
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]
@[member="Mara Linth"]

Are the last three non-Sith to have not submitted their fleets. I've already posted to the Sith separately.

It's looking like it'll be 16vs7 which is perfect. As things are a little closer in numbers than expected now the CIS have left, I am going to downgrade the range and power of the allied controlled space station and make a minor change to the victory conditions so that Axis ships stationed around the salvage ship are not docked points for still being on the battlefield. Thanks @[member="Nezuel"] for that suggestion.

Any last questions or comments before we begin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom