Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The SWRP Chaos Staff Team has an open spot for a new Administrator.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] - Cease these cock-fighting shenanigans, in the name of the Lord!

tumblr_mf1g2hoLDk1rpduwho1_500.gif

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Nickolas Imura said:
I would want to try and get the spot, but as many people don't contact me through skype (I hardly use it and when I do its only for reasons that I would like to keep to myself) as well that in less than a year I will be leaving (Leaving my home and the site).

Sorry guys. I know that I have a few "fans" that would maybe like to see me in the seat, but I don't see myself there. I still have much to learn.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
I would put my name forward Tef, but i feel like i should be a Factory judge or something so instead i put another char forward, whether i can or not. [member="Darth Vornskr"] or [member="Darth Praelior"], because they are awesome and i think (And know on Vorn's part) That they can do the job. As a note for the two i suggested, its a suggestion and im just saying you guys should try for it, because you are good at what you do.

Though if you still want to consider me Tef, thank you, but i think others deserve such before i do, simply because i have not held a RPJ, or factory/codex judge position yet.

[member="Tefka"]

Alexandra Cinthra said:
I would put my name forward Tef, but i feel like i should be a Factory judge or something so instead i put another char forward, whether i can or not. [member="Darth Vornskr"] or [member="Darth Praelior"], because they are awesome and i think (And know on Vorn's part) That they can do the job. As a note for the two i suggested, its a suggestion and im just saying you guys should try for it, because you are good at what you do.

Though if you still want to consider me Tef, thank you, but i think others deserve such before i do, simply because i have not held a RPJ, or factory/codex judge position yet.

[member="Tefka"]
Ha.

You're funny.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Hey, not your fault that shit went down the drain... *Coughcoughsomeonenamedlucycoughcough* Plus you've led plenty of groups before, im not just talking about Staff positions.

Serco Savar

S
Do ginger chicken's have souls? Nothing tastes right without a soul attached................ I mean what are we talking about again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom