Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The SWRP Chaos Staff Team has an open spot for a new Administrator.

Nickolas Imura said:
Sorry guys. I know that I have a few "fans" that would maybe like to see me in the seat, but I don't see myself there. I still have much to learn.

Nickolas Imura said:
Oh yes quite humble. and it will be in two years when I return.

angry-amy.gif

Oka Osaa

I'm working in another forum as a moderator but its for a game. But being staff means less roleplays, not being a hater but staff are hard workers and busy ones even more like this one. I nominate [member="Saki"] even if she isn't running.

Verie Lacroix

V
Nickolas Imura said:
I would want to try and get the spot, but as many people don't contact me through skype (I hardly use it and when I do its only for reasons that I would like to keep to myself) as well that in less than a year I will be leaving (Leaving my home and the site).

Sorry guys. I know that I have a few "fans" that would maybe like to see me in the seat, but I don't see myself there. I still have much to learn.

and because I want to make the nominations fair for others. ;)
Is this for real or is this just funny?

[member="Verie Lacroix"],

Both. I am really leaving, and I would apply if not for that. And yes I have talked to others who "like" my characters or "enjoy" my style of writing. The part about them seeing me in the seat is not really true (some might) and I doubt I would really get the Admin spot as others, I would believe, deserve it more than myself. The best that I have done is run like three failed minor factions, and was an admin for the Moross Crusade for a while (like two or three months? maybe) Others would fit this spot more.

Oka Osaa

Nickolas Imura said:
[member="Verie Lacroix"],

Both. I am really leaving, and I would apply if not for that. And yes I have talked to others who "like" my characters or "enjoy" my style of writing. The part about them seeing me in the seat is not really true (some might) and I doubt I would really get the Admin spot as others, I would believe, deserve it more than myself. The best that I have done is run like three failed minor factions, and was an admin for the Moross Crusade for a while (like two or three months? maybe) Others would fit this spot more.
you will be missed great writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom