Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Spice Must Flow (Kessel | HSC)

solo-a-star-wars-story-concept-art-spice-mines-of-kessel.jpg

T H E

S P I C E M I N E S

O F

K E S S E L

Slaughtered Hutts. Worlds on fire. An Outer Rim in recovery. This is what the Bryn’adul left behind. And while the Concord sought to rebuild, not all empires needed restoration. Not all enterprises deserved to live on, least of all the morally corrosive spice trade.

For years, the mines lay dormant, only co-axium continued. Some organizations tried to restart the spice trade, but such efforts always ended in failure. Now, the crime lords of the Consortium turn their eyes toward Kessel, having solidified a base in Hutt Space, and seek to let the spice flow once more.

jS3Q5fjdttsPJWiTB3reBJ2Lrxr2cvgwUxmrd4LeFjOqQKtr9bfXpxz1v7MzFExMRj6b4SLgrgIYRqFi0CvlqS89r3WMWqeYhO8Wn7A-kk9WU7weq4a3PV6sf1nclIYpzcveb1zz3-CqkjWctQ

Welcome to the Hutt Space Consortium’s dominion of Kessel, below are some objectives to help streamline your participation.

Objective 1 - Population Control - The mine shafts have become infested with energy spiders. We need them for the glitterstim from their webs, but the herd needs to be thinned out. Push them back and secure the tunnels.

Objective 2 - Coaxium - The coaxium mine on Kessel is run by a corporation. Kill them all. We will mine the coaxium ourselves.

Objective 3 - Consortium Council - While the seizure of the mines are underway, the heads of the Consortium’s syndicates are meeting on Oba Diah to discuss the future.

fCdU7UJbvS023vjHWbyX_1Pr8ECNbewk_w7p7DckQu5koyWojnBjvlo3unKe-3ZHUWSeyh7fkGJ5pEVqG0MaXrbbtqR7nBCaIJJvADYB2N-wkJnrU3m6yVz0AI0zm4XFIurlGhQvDRb7ON9t_w

Oba Diah

Executive Conference Room

Gorba sat at the head of a very long table, flanked by a brutal looking Gamorrean and his majordomo A'ti A'ti . A holo projector in the center of the table cast up an image of the Akkadese Maelstrom, at the center of which lay Kessel. Gorba ran a finger along the white striations in the black marble tabletop as he waited for the rest of the crime lords to arrive. They had had to allow the Pykes in of course, so they set at the opposite end of the table with their strange too-thin necks, staring at Gorba while they waited.

After losing most of the Bareesh Kajidic's territory thirty years ago, Gorba had thought his entire species was on the verge of extinction. Instead, the Hutts had bounced back, fewer, but hardened by conflict. More like the old Hutt conquerors than any before.

They were the rising tide, and the Underworld would rise with them.

Last edited:

Nasir Drayen

N
jS3Q5fjdttsPJWiTB3reBJ2Lrxr2cvgwUxmrd4LeFjOqQKtr9bfXpxz1v7MzFExMRj6b4SLgrgIYRqFi0CvlqS89r3WMWqeYhO8Wn7A-kk9WU7weq4a3PV6sf1nclIYpzcveb1zz3-CqkjWctQ

EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE ROOM
OBA DIAH
Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt A'ti A'ti

"Whoever controls the spice," Nasir smiled like a karkarodon, "Controls the galaxy."

It was rare for Prince Drayen to venture from his palaces on Dubrillion. He liked to remain in shadow. Some things however were too important for intermediaries or holotransmission. His exquisite silks formed a stark contrast with Gorba's naked corpulent form. Perhaps just a trick of the light or maybe subtle cybernetics, but the Exchange daimyo's eyes appeared to glow with soft golden hues.

"It could also undermine everything we've built. Kessel Mines shift the balance of power. Long have we trusted our esteemed hosts the Pykes with this awesome responsibility."

Ever the politician, he offered a nod of respect and his most debonair smile.

"Disruption of the trade for one syndicate's gain might lead to war," the Prince shrugged, "Just another kind of business negotiation, but a costly one our consortium can ill afford without drawing unwanted attention."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

Objective 2

Hilal never cared much for corporations; she did some work for them in the past, but they usually end up backstabbing her in some way. The last time she took a contract for a corporate, it was to assassinate a high-profile target. While Hilal was carrying out the contract, the client got impatient and decided to kill the target AND Hilal for her "incompetence." The fact that she and the target managed to escape unscathed was a miracle. When the young woman told Hex Hex the story, she went on a rant about the "corpos" and how she would've blown them up. Hilal chuckled at her response, Hex would blow up anything and anyone that annoyed her.

When Gorba the Hutt gave Hilal a contract to go to Kessel and kill off the competition, she couldn't help but smirk. She was getting paid to take out those snobby pieces of chit. She wished that Hex was here, she would be ecstatic, Hilal is as well it's funny that the people who have a clean image has the most skeletons in their closet. Even if Hilal didn't agree with all the Hutts' practices at least they were honest about them and they treated the young woman with respect. "That's a lot of security," Hilal muttered looking at her HUD. "About 6 cyborgs, and 12 armed guards."

Nothing that Hilal can't handle but it'll be nice to have some help. "DVA," Hilal contacted her Droid companion via her uplink. "How's security in the mining facilities?"

A few worried beeps from DVA caused her to sigh heavily. "They have a fracking army," she said. "I definitely need some help, if not then I'll improvise as always."

It was time to blow some steam on this corpo bastards anyway.

Objective: Population control

He had equiped himself accordingly. He was hired to help deal with the energy spiders. Would have been preferable if they wanted them outright wiped out, but they wanted them for their products. So he couldn't go completely ham on them. However, that didn't mean there would be no mayhem. The explosion of the tempest and the beasts lightsaber blade should still function against them he assumed, they were a far more powerful form of energy in comparison to the standard blasters. And he wasn't even sure if it was possible for a creature to absorb whatever a thermal detonator did, though he'd have to be careful with that in mines. But even if they could survive them, he had his vibro brace and a particle shotgun that should cut right through.

The trandoshan stood in front of the mine shafts. He could feel them. Plentiful indeed. He wasn't sure yet if they were actually worth the fight. Worse scenario, he'd probably get a good check cashed. He doubted they'd actually be able to kill him if he went fully intending to destroy them. But there was always that risk. Really, their physical abilities weren't his concern. The only thing that even slightly worried him was that the sheer amount of them would be able to produce enough webbing to entrap him.

He let out a sigh, well, time to get started. He wasn't sure yet if he'd be having company, no reason to delay. He began to head into their lair. Raising the shotgun as the darkness surrounded him. His eyes were certainly keener than a humans, but his awareness with the force would really be his guide here.

heklerkok-tdl-1-tempest (strapped to his back, extra ammunition on straps. Equipped with thermal detonators)
PS-1 Particle Shotgun at his side with extra ammunition on belt and legs. Focused on this ammo.
t-7-vibro-brace (left arm.)
g-11-shield-gauntlet (right arm)
Hekler'Kok LA-2 Light Armor (Isn't wearing shoes, helmet, or gloves.)
The Beast: (in hand)

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Objective Two

“How do you wanna play this?” rasped a voice.

The bearded, greasy haired contract killer known as Sal Katarn stood behind Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . He wore a long jacket and leather bracers, both of which looked ordinary enough, weren’t like Sal went around advertising that he was wearin’ terentatek leather and leviathan skin. Stuff was expensive.

The man was busy checking the load of his revolver, only glancing up at her for a second. Gorba sent him too. Gorba sent him most everywhere these days. Getting locked up for thirty years in an imperial prison cell tended to reduce the amount of paying clients.

Azar Kortun

A
Consortium Council
Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt The Prince

"Hardly," Azar commented idly, his fingers interlaced as he gazed past them to the ones who spoke. "The galaxy spins on many things, but spice is not truly one of them. It is, however, a very useful lever." He let a tight smile ripple across his face and his tendrils twitched. "Would be a shame, would it not, if some upstanding Concordian politician were discovered with a spice cache. Even worse... if one were discovered to be an addict over time, without ever realizing they had taken it."

He leaned back in the chair, clad in a simple brown tunic, nearly pressed and embroidered with a pattern of purple lotuses that traced along the seams (He had done it himself a few centuries ago when he was bored and picked up cross-stitch as a meditative practice). "And you are indeed correct. War is... far too expensive and wasteful. Other arrangements to... share the leverage will be beneficial. The Pykes, the Kajidics, the Exchange," Azar listed off several of the syndicates. "I have no doubt mutually beneficial arrangements can be reached."

Objective 3 - Consortium Council

Scar waited for the others to speak before she spoke. She looked at Azar as he had finished explaining that the spice trade should be split between the different syndicates but then noticed a large detail missing from his list of syndicates. "And the Zann Consortium, as well you mean to say, Azar?" she said sternly and with noticeable intent. She rather not be here and like the slave trade, Scar had little to no interest in the Spice trade, however, as she has been trying to build her family back up and back to its glory, she knew it would be foolish not to at least get a foot in the Spice game. Even if it was a small piece of the pie, it be a piece that the others would not try to take without the risk of war, which meant profitable at least in the way of future leverage. She then looked up at the slug at the head of the table, "what do you think? You are being awfully quite for talks of this nature.." she said to the scarred worm.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

<Eh? Yes, yes, Zann included. Enough war. The Bryn gave us our fill. We aren’t taking anything that belongs to the Pykes.>

He nodded slowly at the Pykes at the opposite end of the table, who just stared back.

<These mines. They’ve been unused a long time. Too many spiders now. When they open again there will be more spice. More spice means more money. You all like more money, eh?>

His face split in half with that too-wide, toothless, scar-crossed smile.

<But there will be squabbles. Everyone wants their share. Like uh, like your Kingsley-bird.> he said, looking at The Prince. <Big vultures.>

He put up his hands, palms up.

<It is natural. So now we come to who gets what part of the meat. Each according to their skill. The Bareesh, we want no part in mining the spice. We propose giving the recovered mines back to the Pykes. In exchange, heh, the Pykes will provide each of us with special prices for the raw spice. Right of first refusal. It is a good deal, yes?>

Gorba of course made no mention of the spice refineries on Nar Shaddaa or who owned them. That was something for another time.

Azar Kortun | Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann

header1.png
Tag: Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Azar Kortun Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann
Wearing: This outfit

The Pirate queen strolled down the corridor towards the consortium council chamber, her brand new stunning heels clicked on the slates beneath and she swung her hips with her customary playful confidence. She was here to represent the Krakens, still affiliated, but with concern about the state of the consortium. She had heard the Hutts were bouncing back, maybe she should find one and throw it off a bridge and see if they do bounce? She laughed a little to herself as the guards waved her in, her distinctive look made it pretty easy to know who she was. That was a useful trait, except when it wasn't, recently surviving an assassination attempt while her son was literally clamped to her chest was a very strange feat. She wasn't a callous woman, but she let her mawite try out a few new violent techniques on the assailant in this case.

She was running a little late, having had to take a minor detour for a maritime distress beacon, but it was only a few minutes, she had likely only missed the introduction and food part, that bit could be fun, but it was less important. She walked boldly in and adressed the people already in attendance in her characteristic manner, she was fluent in Huttese amongst other languages, but she hated speaking it, so she wouldn't.

"Gorba, you wonderfully disgusting creature, how do you find yourself? My apologies for being late, I hope there is still slices if the pie to be had."

She then looked at Azar Kortun and Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann ... no idea.... oh well, it didn't matter, consortium heads liked getting themselves killed, it wasn't unusual to see a new face. "Hi, I'm Cass Gemini, representative of the Kraken Coalition, I don't recognise your faces?" The red and black woman was abrupt, and excessively confident, but always friendly.

Cass walked over and took her seat, sliding her flask of her favourite rum out if her outfit and pouring herself a large drink.

"oh, dont let me interrupt you, i am eager to hear everyones plans."

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Objective 2 - Coaxium
Tags: @Howlrunners | Open

Naron finally got a contract worth his time. Liberate a coaxium mine in order for the Hutts to move their way in. Or the Hutt and their allies. Or. Well it really didn’t matter who was moving in so long as Naron got paid. It was a test of sorts. To see how this new team would work out. Naron wasn’t used to working as a team. But he supposed that would be the case for most who decided to work with the HSC.

The Howlrunners were supposed to be the elite of the HSC. Those that get called in when the mission was too tough for anyone else. Problem was bound to be the fact that criminals were hiring criminals. At some point one or more of the Howlrunners were going to see an opportunity to take something for themselves and turn their backs on the HSC. Probably would end up with a blade in the back for the effort, but it was inevitable.

Naron was uncharacteristically silent on the ride over. He didn’t like leaving Naron’s Bounty behind, but twelve separate ships would bring unneeded attention to their presence. So the team came in together. Now it seemed they were gathering intel. From droids and a little girl.

“You asking the little girl in the bright armor?” Naron asked the hired gun who started the discussion on the plan. “Why don’t we just walk up to the front door and ask to see the boss?” Naron gave a subdued laugh. He was only half serious. “My blasters are ready. I say we just gather the team up, pick a spot to hit, and hit it hard.”

Screenshot_2022-05-25_at_7.20.08_AM.png

Objection II
Kessel Mines

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Sal Katarn Sal Katarn | Naren Cors Naren Cors

While the Howlrunners were bickering, Cairo surveyed his surroundings. If anyone, he was best suited for gathering intelligence. He looked down at his hands, pleased to see they took the form of one of the guards. He knew he could've gotten the job done much quicker, but the Consortium didn't want any loose ends. He patrolled the mines in his new disguise, as he activate thermal imaging, he realised how many guards there were.

Slowly, without attracting any attention, he made his way into a quiet space and spoke over the comm line tot he rest of his fellow Howlrunners. "There are more guards than anticipated, how will we proceed?" He then continued his patrol in an almost robotic manner, though it was hardly noticeable.

SC-ID 8131, also known as Cairo, had been recruited by the Hutt Space Consortium for more and more jobs recently, and while he disliked the amount of cooperation involved, it was certainly more... interesting, then his previous work for the Black Sun. As long as he wasn't working with imbeciles, which to his droid mind, was very often, then he could stand working with others.

He couldn't deny the upgrades he had been provided by the Consortium were very useful, and he intended to put them to use. If his employers wanted him to clear out a mind, he wouldn't hesitate, as long as he received something in return.

Last edited:
Objective 3: Consortium Council
Tags: Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt The Prince Azar Kortun Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

A'ti quietly watched the start of the negotiations between the differing organizations. Truthfully she had little love for these kind of gatherings. While the topic may change from one to another the overall theme was nearly identical in the way the leaders maneuvered. Nobody would trust another, and rightfully so, which meant in the end there were bitter losers and arrogant winners. Tip the scales ever so slightly in either direction led to low level skirmishes in the streets. Press too far and the whole Consortium could itself collapse into war.

As Gorba explained the stance of the Bareesh when it came to the spice mines, A'ti, glanced at the other leaders while producing a set of datapads from a hidden drawer in the table. The Twi'lek walked around to each of the seated leaders and placed the pad before them while explaining "The details of the transaction and the current terms are recorded here." once she had circled back to Gorba's side she held both of her hands, clutched, at her lap "Each of your devices are linked, any changes will be recorded and updated in real time. When all have agreed the terms will be engraved." she motioned to a sheet of durasteel which was hanging on the wall of the council room.

Currently the terms could be summarized as Gorba had described: The Pyke Syndicate would receive ownership and sole operational rights to the mines while in exchange for these guarantees and protections the other Consortium member organizations would be treated to perpetual discounts on the raw product of the mines.

Scar shook her head as the slime lord spoke and once again while his Twi'lek servant spoke. Sole ownership and operational rights go to the Pykes? She had to speak up and her mind. "I may be a Pirate and known as a Pirate, but just handing sole operation and ownership over to one syndicate does not sit well with me. I don't see it going well for any of us with a discount on Spice. What stops the Pykes from inflating prices just to raise the cost of our slice? No, I would feel better with a piece of the operation itself." She said somewhat calmly.

Kessel has always been a Pyke planet, but times change and so does the operation of such a rare and profitable commodity. "Now, I can provide workers and equipment for the mining operations, under Pyke controls, in exchange for a small slice of the production revenue of the mines my workers and equipment is used in. I am not talking a very big slice, but enough to wet my lips and keep my pockets full would suffice." She finished as she looked over at the scarred worm at the head of the table.

As she finished her moment, she saw a new figure walk in and somewhat introduce herself but did not have the class to find out who she was speaking to before she spoke and disrespected Scar and the other. "Nice to meet you Cass Gemini, I am Scarlett Zann of the Zann consortium. It is okay, I had no clue who you were or even the Kraken Coalition was even a thing." She replied. She knew who she was and had heard of the Kraken Coalition, but she felt the insult was an appropriate reply to the same.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt
Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Last edited:
Objective 1: Population control
Tags: Open

The axe was his first attempt, but not up close. He could sense them in the dark, around corners as they detected the energy from his weapon and likely his shield and began their progress of closing in. Energy spiders, he threw it, curving it around the bend and slamming into their side. He heard it make a noise, closest thing to a cry such a creature could probably make and yanked the axe back. He could tell what happened, it's hide was resistant indeed. Enough that while he knew he could do damage with it, it wasn't going to be enough. Shotgun and bracer it was.

He charged forwards, the bracer activating as he turned the corner to see three of the spiders, before they spat their webs at him he raised his hand to force push them to the side, lunging at the closest and shoving the vibrobrace into its skull with enough force that it ripped through and break the exoskeleton around it, while he was yanking it out and shoving the twitching body off his arm with his legs, he raised his other hand sending a blast of particle shells into the next one just as it was spraying another web.

The trandoshan kicked the corpse into the air blocking the web, and then force pushed it into its remaining brethren, firing another blast through the corpse to kill it before immediately reloading and calculating his next move. There were few this short of a distance in. But their presences were getting much denser as he kept going deeper. Things would get more interesting the further along he'd go.

heklerkok-tdl-1-tempest (strapped to his back, extra ammunition on straps. Equipped with thermal detonators)
PS-1 Particle Shotgun in hand with extra ammunition on belt and legs. Focused on this ammo.
t-7-vibro-brace (left arm.)
g-11-shield-gauntlet (right arm)
Hekler'Kok LA-2 Light Armor (Isn't wearing shoes, helmet, or gloves.)
The Beast: (on back)

Objective III

The droid was specially tasked this evening, drawn away from the Howlrunners for a special mission. His frame was disguised as an SE-8 waiter droid, the shiney black chassis of this one pristine and reflective. The lights on his cuffs and chest glowed a soft white, being reflected by the polished silver tray in his hand and the gold detailing on his form. The faceless head stayed perfectly forward, not moving unless it was with its torso, as the droid walked around the room.

The tray was filled with various drinks and delicacies these crime lords would enjoy, yet his mission was not to harm them. Nothing was tampered with, no one there should suspect he was not what he appeared unless they were more paranoid than a Neimoidian. He simply listened, his faceless head recording everything in the room. Gorba requested this himself, being there as a body guard in case anything went sideways, but he knew it was also good to record to make sure he had proof of what happened. The first stop was by the Hutt himself, lowering the tray into the reach of the creature as his soft, mechanical, deep masculine voice spoke.

"Would you like anything, sir?"

Clan Bral Verde | HSC Howlrunner | Mercenary
Objective 2: Coaxium
Tags:
Howlrunners | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Sal Katarn Sal Katarn | Naren Cors Naren Cors | SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo" | Open

bralbar.png

Doroko stayed silent, much like Naren Cors Naren Cors , on the way over. The sounds of clanking metal as his hands worked over his updated Mandalorian Assault Rifle, checking that that the energy cell could be swapped mid-combat with ease. He may have seemed too busy to be paying attention to the other Howlrunners, but his eyes studied each one in turn with great interest and skepticism from behind his tinted visor.

As the transport landed he followed them out, those that would take the transport instead of a personal ride. Doroko slung a bag over his shoulder that clanked like a heavy stone against his back. As the Howlrunners stopped to assess the situation Doroko flung the bag towards his front and squatted down to open the fasteners.

"I'm Doroko Bral, Verde of the Bral clan." He began a gruff voice, "My specialty is in technology that suits those of our field, weapons primarily, but also those that support. In addition to expertise in limited personnel tactics." As he spoke as a large metal sphere was displayed. It very well could have been a bomb for all they knew. "I won't presume to tell you all how to do your job, ultimately I don't care as long as it gets done. I have with me an advanced hunting droid: the Sur'haii Tay'haii, though you can call it whatever you want. It's unarmed, but it can give us accurate readings direct to your Holoprojectors, if you have them." Standing up now, Doroko looked to each in turn. "If you would like a holographic map of organic lifeforms, then hand me your holo-communication devices and I will patch you in. The display isn't calibrated to a specific target, so all it can give you is generic information about location upon a three-dimensional space."

Doroko would calibrate whoever offered their device. Once everyone had made their decision, Doroko spoke, "Oya'karir." (The word for "Hunt" in Mando'a). The droid let loose a series of chirps and a whistle before going silent and rising quickly into the air. It whizzed off into the distance, a blue laser grid strobing the surroundings as a map began to be transmitted to Doroko's handheld device as well as any other holo-communication devices that were offered to him previously, if any.

Doroko lifted his right hand to his helmet, speaking to all present including the droid, SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo" directly through an encrypted integrated communicator, while on his left palm rested an activated holoprojector displaying the map provided by the recon droid. "A direct assault on a single front would see that we are outgunned in a matter of minutes. We isolate a manageable amount of targets and engage at roughly the same time. We will still be engaged by reinforcements, but the enemy must split their resources to repel us. When they send us half measures we will cut them down as they trickle in. Pairs would be most efficient for the task at hand." He paused briefly, "I am outfitted for heavy assaults, though I lack agility and an unrestricted view of my surroundings. You -" his helmet turned to Naren Cors Naren Cors "or you-" his head then turned to Sal Katarn Sal Katarn , "-would be most suitable as my partner. The other should operate with the woman. The droid is already off on its own, though I have made it aware of the plan." Mentioning SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo" Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla the only way he knew how. Though he had encountered Hilal before, it was only in brief passing.

To Doroko they were all strangers and they needed a course of action. He proposed one, forcefully, and set it into action on his own. If they would not follow, then he would operate on his plan by himself. He held no ill will for those around him, it was just business.

Last edited:

Nasir Drayen

N

EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE ROOM
OBA DIAH
Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt A'ti A'ti Azar Kortun Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

"You see, my friend?" augmented eyes twinkled at Azar, "Destroy the working parts and what you get is a broken machine."

Skeletal fingers brushed over the datapad contract. Prince Drayen arced his brow. Tempers often flared at these meetings. Pirates in particular could be so...uncivilized. Ruthlessness was no excuse for savagery.

"Logistics will of course pose a problem. There are always foolhardy pilots willing to make the Kessel Run, yet it lacks modern infrastructure. My associates in the Exchange would be willing to refurbish Kessel's ports in return for a modest cut of their landing fees."

If not for his finery Nasir might have sounded more like Gorba's accountant. Something sinister lurked under a calculating facade.

divider.png

Spice.

Finally.

Xyoz practically kicked in the door with the pure excitement he had for the whole thing. Spice. Man did he love spice. Not that he could actually use it. His body filtered that shit out so quick he'd need to make some kind of super drug for it to even work on him. But damn did he love selling it! Giggledust especially. Probably cause he looked like a space hyena and the branding was on point. So time to work out how to sell it and bring Giggledust to the galactic market at large? Now was the time.

Grant it, he recognized like two faces in the room. Gorba, for obvious reasons. And Cass, for less obvious reasons.

The less obvious reasons had him frowning.

"Oh god we're not about to attack the Mandalorians again are we? I'm so sick of bringing violence to us when we're supposed to be making credits and slinging Spice. .. We are here to sling spice, right?"

The Prince | Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt | A'ti A'ti | Azar Kortun | Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Objective II
Tags: Sal Katarn Sal Katarn Naren Cors Naren Cors SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo"

From slaving right back into brute force work, talk about a life. Though Lirka couldn't complain, the pay was fine enough and in truth she enjoyed a good chance like this to practice her form: even if it was just against corporate goons...not much of a challenge for a swordswoman. At least there was enough of them to pose some sort of a threat

She followed the mark of some of the other mercs, Lirka had always been the quiet brooding time, giant metal arms crossed over her breastplate, her mighty blade currently mag-locked onto her back. The glowing lenses of her helm glossed over the gathered assembly of scoundrels, many remained unassuming to her: common scum. But they had their uses, all she needed was a few meat-shields in the end, but her eyes eventually fell on Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and Doroko Bral Doroko Bral they were worse than scum. Mandalorians. Lirka was thankful for the power-suit once again, for she wouldn't have been able to hide the disdain on her face had it not been covered by her helm. This, Doroko, seemed particularly familiar. Perhaps a Mandalorian she had read about in the Imperial files all those years ago, but all their lot looked the same now. It was all bit impossible to tell one from another, his Mando'a words scrapped on her ears like knives. But she had no intent of letting the hunters now.

"The Mandalorian speaks truth."

And she was loathe to admit such a thing

"I will take any, I merely ask you not to be slow. I will leave you behind."

And after her quick words, Lirka returned to her pose as the silent sentinel. Now, it was the waiting game till they decided to act.

Screenshot_2022-05-25_at_7.20.08_AM.png

Objection II
Kessel Mines

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Sal Katarn Sal Katarn | Naren Cors Naren Cors | Doroko Bral Doroko Bral | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka

Cairo continued his patrol amongst the guards, as he began preparing. The plan was to isolate as many workers and guards as possible, and eliminating them. Of course Cairo would wait for his fellow bounty hunters to make the first move before attacking, but better to take out a few now while they were unsuspecting. Following the orders of a human didn't sit well for him, unless it was an employer of course. The primitive human mind, unlike many other species and droids, simply couldn't meet his standards.

"If you're done bickering, I'll attack when you all begin." He spoke over the comm line, as one of the workers glanced at him, hearing him speak. "Did you say something?" The man said in basic, and with an alerted expression, as if he suspected something, and Cairo quickly responded, his recklessness surprising him. "There appears to be something wrong in one of the rooms." The worker called to another worker and a guard followed, most likely to help with the 'problem.' He led them into a room, appearing to be some sort of storage room, and pointed to a corner. "See it?" They all shook their heads as they went closer to examine it, the guard staying by his side.

Cairo had to get himself out of the situation, and he might as well take the extra kill. Cairo unsheathed his concealed
blade as the guard looked at it curiously, then went wide eyed as the blade suddenly swung towards him, slicing his head clean off. "There's nothing wrong over, here, don't know what you we-" His response was cut off as he saw the dead body of the other guard, and his head rolling on the ground. He went to shout, but Cairo was too quick. He immediately activated his vajar launcher on his right hand and before the workers mouth opened to shout, one shot launched from the droids hand into the workers gut, electrocuting him, then killing him.

Praying no one heard it, he shot a second at the other worker. That was too close, far too close. If it weren't for his reflexes, they would be discovered. He quickly hid the bodies in a large crate, sheathed his blade, and left the room, awaiting the signal that was sure to come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom