Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and the Droid

She had to think about it for about a second.
"Yes, I think we should. I could use your skills, and I think you could use mine. That job last night went perfectly, and I don't know about you, but I like earning credits."
She stuck her hand out.
"So, whaddya say? Partners?"

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Seeing her hand go out Sally thought to herself before saying alloud {Well I could use the money as well. I need to fund research somehow. But the deal is we go after the right targets. No innocent people, or those just trying to do a good job in the galaxy. The ones who deserve it. Got it?} After that she finally shook her hand as terms of agreement.

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

Zerrene nodded.
"Deal. But to warn you, I work for a larger organization, so if they ask me to do something a bit. . .amoral, I will do it, I just won't take you along."
She stood up, offering her hand to help [member="Sally Brooks"] up.
"Now that that's out of the way, do you require anything? Anything we can go get? Again, this isn't a permanent residence, so keep that in mind."

With a shrug she said {I don't need much. I'm still a droid, after all. But, now that everything's at %100, I can do this.} Suddenly a hologram began to form around Sally's body. As it did she grabbed a blanket nearby and wrapped herself up. When it was finished it was revealed that the hologram created the image of Sally's droid body into that of a human one. {Sorry. I should've mentioned this cloacking tech before. Thing is it wasn't charged enough to use last night. So I think what I need is some clothes to blend in.}

(The cloacking thing is something I just found out about too lol. Thought to add it in here. She looked like this, basically. http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/189/7/e/dr_eva_core_render_01_by_trdaz-d56f9jm.png )

Zerrene stared open-mouthed for a moment, then recovered and cleared her throat. 'Don't stare don't stare don't stare' she chanted in her mind.
"Alright, then. I'll check for another contract, then."
She flipped through her holos, purposefully avoiding Draco; then got an idea and grinned.
"You know what, Sally; how do you feel about going for a target named Draco?"

[member="Sally Brooks"]

During the time [member="Zerrene Torran"] had avoided looking at her Sally went into the nearest room to find clothes. When she did she overheard what her friend was saying before walking out, now wearing a bodysuit that covered all but her head, before saying {What's this guy done? He wouldn't happen to be someone personal, would he?}

(Just think the same suit from the pic)

"He's the one that put a hit on me; one of my former masters. He's on Nal Hutta, advertising for a hunter to come check out the details." She turned and grinned at [member="Sally Brooks"]. "Feel like putting that cloak to use?"

(And I'll admit, that's pretty cool. :) Almost make me wish I was a droid!)

Smriking at the suggestion she answered {Let's. Lead the way, Zerrene.} Sally was legitametly eager to deal with a slaver who even [member="Zerrene Torran"] had a dark history with. A win-win on both counts for them if they managed to suceed.

She led [member="Sally Brooks"] to the spaceport, telling her about Draco along the way.
"Draco is a lieutenant in a large slaver ring; he's a relatively small fish, but he runs the slave fights in the sector. He wasn't one of my main tormentors. . .I think, but what he did was scarring enough on it's own. Anytime I got close to another slave, my master had Draco stage a death-match between me and that slave. . .And as you can guess, I won them all."
Her face darkened.
"Draco is a horrible, cowardly excuse for a man; and I'll be glad to get rid of him!" Her tone dripped with utter hatred.

Hearing about it as they drove onward to the spaceport Sally felt disgusted. {Slave fights? That's so....barbaric.} She needed a minute to let it sink in before saying {Alright. This is what I mean. THIS is the sort of guy who deserves it. So what do we do when we find him?}

"The plan is this; you'll pose as a bounty hunter who just so happens to have captured the great Zerrene Torran, and is bringing her in for the reward. Draco's a sore winner, so he'll likely get close to me to rub it in my face."
She unsheathed a vibroknife from her boot.
"I pull this baby out and gut him, then we escape. Any questions?"

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Hearing the plan out Sally nodded before saying {Nope. All sounds good to me. Though I'm going to have to apologize in advance if I start roughing you up and all. Part of the character, right?}

She grinned.
"All part of the character."
They arrived at the spaceport, and Zerrene got them on a shuttle to Nal Hutta.
She came back to [member="Sally Brooks"].
"The rides going to be about a day. Shuttle leaves now, come on."
Zerrene entered the shuttle, sitting on a couch in the passenger room.

Sally, realizing how quick everything was to get ready for the mission at hand, followed [member="Zerrene Torran"] to the shuttle and the eventual room. She sat down with her but only looked out towards the window into space. She always liked traveling through space, being out in the open sea of stars and planets. It was always s beautiful to her. At least, for being a droid, she could enjoy that sensation.

Zerrene stared at her wrist, rubbing at it as memories drifted through her mind; what little she had of those days.
A stolen ration, a giggle, a stolen kiss behind the barracks, the fumbling nights, the screams, the blood on the sand, I love you!
She growled and bit through her lip, blood dripping onto her pants.
She hated those memories.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Sally looked back, still wrapped up in her thoughts about space travel, before seeing the blood on [member="Zerrene Torran"] from her lips to her pants. {Zerrene!} she said to try and snap her out of it. She reached over and tried wiping the blood off her lips while saying {You've got to clam down. You're going to hurt yourself like this.}

The Chiss blinked and looked down at herself, noticing the blood.
"Ah. . .Yes, yes. . .thank you."
She helped wipe away the blood, and chuckled apologetically.
"Sorry, I got caught up in some. . .bad memories."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

A little worried by what she said Sally tried to comfort her with {Try not to think on it. Isn't there anything good you can think of? Something you can do to take your mind off those bad memories? My mother always told me if you focused on the bad too much, that's all you'll ever think of.}

With not much to go one Sally held [member="Zerrene Torran"] by the side of her head while saying {Then focus on that. Just relax. Just think of anything good. Anything.} She then made her close her eyes while putting her forehead against hers in the hopes that she'd be able to calm futher. She didn't want her too angry to the point of losing focus with the mission after all, though part of her was trying to do it for Zerrene's own sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom