Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and the Droid

Zerrene slowly calmed down, smiling.
"Thank you, Sally. . .Thank you."
She stroked the droid's hand, enjoying her company.
"I really don't know what I'd do without you. Is that strange? We've only known each other a few days, after all."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Moving her head away but still keeping her hand on her head Sally smiled at her words. {You'd be suprised the sort of people you meet, I suppose.} she said before looking down for a moment. After thinking on it for a bit she said {You know, Zerrene, you might have forgottn it, but last night you....well you were drunk. But you did end up kissing me just before you passed out.} A coy smile went over her face as she waited to hear the chiss' explanation.

Zerrene's face went completely blank.
"Uhm. . ."
Well, kriff.
She blushed intensely, and rubbed the back of her head.
"I. . .Hope I didn't. . .creep you out, or anything."
Oh, Force, she couldn't believe she had gotten that drunk! She wasn't. . .adverse to the idea of it, but she hoped she didn't offend Sally. . .What if she was disgusted by it? What if she hated her for it?! What if she was only being nice to her out some obligation?!

[member="Sally Brooks"]

With a shrug Sally said {I didn't mind. I've always prefered girls afterall. But I do wish you didn't have to be so drunk when you did it. We've only know it other for a few days and already you're letting liqour do all the talking for you. Not exaclty the best sign is all.}

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

She chuckled.
"Yeah. It was a dumb thing to do."
Then she smiled, and put a hand on Sally's face.
"So what you're saying is. . .You didn't mind this?"
Then she leaned in and kissed Sally, heart racing.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Sally was suprised by her sudden kiss all over again. She could feel excited and confused, or as close could be said for a droid to feel that way, to the point of pulling back with her eyes still wide with suprise. {Not...not at all.} she said before clearing her throat. {But maybe it's best we not rush into things. Again, we've only known each other for a few days. Best to let these things happen natrually, you know?}

The Chiss nodded.
"Yeah, that's. . .that's a good idea."

She glanced around them, seeing their fellow passengers bedding down.
"I'm gonna get some rest before we get to Hutta, Sally; you might want to get some, too."
She leaned against the back of the couch and closed her eyes.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Watching as she leaned back Sally turned her vision back to the window, looking out to space. There wasn't much need for sleep now, now when her fule cells were charged and ready. In fact she was still able to keep her holo-disguise up during the rest of the trip. As she waited, however, she did look over [member="Zerrene Torran"] as she slept. She reached over and parted her hair to see her eyes, even though they were closed. It was sweet of her. To know this woman, a cold blodded killer in one instance, was now a softhearted caring person. And all for a droid with a human's actual mind set inside it. The more she thought about how odd a couple they could be the more Sally began to think it was almost like it was meant to be.

Zerrene hated sleeping. Her dreams were replaced with nightmares from her past, and fears of her future.
They almost didn't affect her anymore. Almost.

The Chiss awoke with a gasp, wildly searching her surroundings before remembering where she was. She settled down, and thought deeply, blowing a lock of hair out of her eyes.
She was about to kill Draco. The nerfherder deserved worse than a knife, but that would just be what she had to settle for.
The assassin sighed and began tinkering with her blaster pistol, trying to get it's firing speed up.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Sally, druring the trip, had gone out and explored through the shuttle while many of the other passangers sleapt. As she did she had not fully realized the holo-disguise was gone. Not that it atter as no one really questioned about a droid walking about anyway. By the time she returned she'd seen [member="Zerrene Torran"] and working her pistol, eventually and siltently walking over and sitting next to her.

(So it turns out the hologram was a tirck in another thread so no more of that lol)

(I am SO sorry! Between work and internet problems, I've been overloaded for the past week.)

Zerrene glanced over as [member="Sally Brooks"] sat next to her.
"This stupid thing is never fast enough. I'm trying to get it's fire rate up, but no luck."
She raised an eyebrow and held it out to her.
"Care to give it a try?"

(It's okay, I understand. :) )

When the pistol was handed to her Sally seemed reluctant at first. Given her own tension with weapons she wasn't too keen. But when she looked down she didn't see just a postil. When mention of it jamming Sally looked at where the problem was. The visor over her eyes seemed to react, pointing out the flaw was. Taking it from [member="Zerrene Torran"] she exmained it over again before using her droid fingers to fiddle with it. Eventually she'd finished, having taking one of the parts of the gun off before replacing it a moment later.

Handing it back to her Sally said {Try it now.}

The corner of Zerrene's mouth twitched in a smile as she took back her weapon, twirling it for a moment before slipping it into her holster.
"Thanks. Tech isn't really my thing. Anything more complicated than 'push that', and I'm practically useless."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Sally chukled at Zerrene's remark before saying {I've always been fasinated by it, ever since I was little. Most of the toys I played with I took apart just to see how they worked. Tended to make my parents angry when I did though.} She looked upset again, ore for the fact of being remeinded of the life she couldn't have anymore. Not as a human, but now as a mechanical shell of her former self.

Zerrene noticed the look on Sally's face and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Hey, sorry, didn't mean to upset you. There's things in my past I don't want to think about, either."
The Chiss grimaced at the thought, then mentally shook herself. This was about [member="Sally Brooks"], not her.

Sally only nodded to [member="Zerrene Torran"] before looking away. It wasn't so much her past but just that her life was so different now. Part of her wondered if it wasn't some grand eleborate dream she would eventually wake from. But given how long it had been Sally felt this was far from a dream. Looking to the window she asked {How much longer until we get there?}

Zerrene shook her head.
"No. An hour, maybe two."
She reached behind her and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.
"Alright, when we stop, put these on me and look intimidating; I'll get us to Draco, just act like the part and he should be too happy to question his luck."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Seeing the cuffs Sally nodded before taking them and holding onto them. The rest of the trip she was telling herself how to act and all manner of tips to keep the persona of a bounty hunter droid in-check when dealing with Draco. When they finally did land and both Sally and [member="Zerrene Torran"] were out she wasted no time and strapped the cuffs on while keeping her chiss friend's hands behind her back.

{And don't you make any jokes about trying this out later.} Sally commented. {I'm nervous enough as it is. So where do we go?}

"Straight out of the spaceport, then right at the first street."
She pretended to crack her neck, but was actually motioning to two humans watching the pair.
"I know them. Draco already has eyes on us. Hit me!"

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Follwing her direction Sally lead [member="Zerrene Torran"] out of the spaceport, the whole time watching out for any signs of Draco's crew. When she'd indicated them for her Sally realized it was time to get into character. More of it was clear when Torran told her to hit her. As much as she wasn't going to like this, either of them, Sally had to do what she had to do. Turning the chiss around she gave her a hard punch to the gut, something she would feel sore about, before pushing her foward.

{Get moving!} she said in an angered voice. {And don't try and of your poodoo with me, or you get a round right int he knee.} After that she brought her over to Draco's men and said {I belive you boys are looking for this?}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom