Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and the Droid

Zerrene's breath left her as Sally's fist sank into her stomach. Kriff, she could punch! She was still recovering as [member="Sally Brooks"] dragged her over to the men.
And when Draco's men saw her, they had only to glance at one another before hurriedly gesturing for the pair to follow as they led them to Draco's compound.

She didn't show it on her face but Sallt was relieved that they fell for it. Holding [member="Zerrene Torran"] by the back of her collar she made her keep moving as she followed them to the compound. Good thing too. Sally had realized she didn't have the pistol Zerrene was supposed to give her. It was still in the holster. Quickly she sliped it out and held it to her side, winking at her friend as a sign that it was all part of the plan.

Zerrene acted natural as [member="Sally Brooks"] slid the weapon from her holster. Inside, she cursed herself over her forgetfulness, but kept moving.
Soon, they came to the entrance of the compound, where Draco's guards let them pass with a glance. The pair of lackeys led them into a throne room, where a lanky human slouched on a throne in the middle of the room.
He raised an eyebrow in interest, then waved at his Twi'lek attendant, who cleared his throat before he spoke.
"Who are you, and why do you appear before the great and mighty Draco?"

Now brought before Draco he wasn't at all what Sally thought he would be. If anything she'd thought he'd be.....bigger. Still it was clear his power came from the muscle he had around him. In any case she kept to the act and said {I'm hunting unti D05-CF24. But people call me 'Dotty' for short. I've brought an old friend you've been looking for.} She held [member="Zerrene Torran"] by the back of her hair before pulling her face up to be seen by everyone.

Draco's mouth dropped open for a moment at the sight of the Chiss in captivity, but soon a gloating smirk replaced it.
"Well done, unit. . .whatever it was." His annoyingly high voice squeaked out as he licked his lips.
Zerrene growled at him. He always was a stupid Hutt wannabee.
He simply laughed it off, staring at [member="Sally Brooks"].
"Tell me, how did you manage it? My best men couldn't hold the queen down!"
The room erupted into laughter at a wave from him.

{I'm an inflitration unit. So I inflitrated.} she said explained before looking to [member="Zerrene Torran"] and saying {Isn't that right, sugar lips?} To add to the act she spanked the chiss hard on the rear, partly for the sake of apperance. Though another half of her did it for the fun, if she could be honest. After that she looked back to Draco and said {So where's my payment? I need to make a few mods and change a few battey cells before they run dry. And that's not exaclty cheap, is it?}

Zerrene yelped and blushed, much to the delight of the slavers around her.
Draco laughed and stood from his throne.
"Of course, of course; right this way. And bring the slave."
He walked to the back of the room, opening a door into his personal chambers.
"I will present it in private. Come."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

At least the slavers were enjoying the show. Hopefully it would play to both of their advances once they dealt with Draco. When he told her to follow while bringing [member="Zerrene Torran"] along Sally pushed the chiss foward. However when he went into his private room she gave a curious glance to Torran. He was going to let them come into his room alone? Either he was really that dumb enough to fall for it or soemthing was up. But to keep from suspicion she followed him in, pushing Torran along as well.

The door closed behind them, and Draco whirled around with a ion blaster in his hand, his smile gone.
"How stupid do you think I am. . . .[member="Sally Brooks"]. Yes, I know you. And I also know plenty of people who would pay a hefty price for you. Not everyday someone transfers themselves into a droid, after all."
He motioned his weapon toward the ground.
"Drop the blaster."

When the doors shut Sally tunred, only to see Draco had his weapon already on her. When he spoke her name and told how he knew about her Sally felt worried. If he knew it meant others did as well. The same people who were looking for her already. Damn. And here she thought she could have gotten away with this. She gave a sorry look to [member="Zerrene Torran"] before being forced to drop the blaster and put her hands up. It was the only corse of action, any others leading to both she and Zerrene being shot by someone or other.

Zerrene was shocked, and snarled.
"I'll put you down like the dirty animal you are!"
She felt [member="Sally Brooks"] drop her blaster, and her hopes fell.
Draco picked up the blaster, and tossed it into the corner.
"Ah, my dear Zerrene, how long has it been? How long without you had I suffered?"
She spit at him.
He took a moment to wipe away her spit, then backhanded her.
He raised an eyebrow at Sally.
"Any objections, clanker?"

She smirked when [member="Zerrene Torran"] had spat at him but once Draco hit her Sally tried to make a move, only for the blaster to be traiend on her. He called her clanker, obviously getting to her just like him hitting her friend. She sneered at him when he asked before she said {What do you think?} After that she said {You'd better hope I don't get my hands on you. I may be human in mind, but this body has more strength that you'd think.}

Draco's eyes roamed over Sally's body, grinning.
"I can't wait to find out."

Zerrene recovered from the slap, glancing towards Draco, who had turned to face [member="Sally Brooks"]. Now it was her chance!
She lowered her hands under legs, slipping her arms to her front.
The Chiss snarled as she pounced on Draco, slipping her cuffs around her neck and pulling it tight.
He quickly began struggling, slamming the woman on her back into anything nearby, and randomly firing his ion blaster.
Zerrene knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.

Sally hadn't realized until [member="Zerrene Torran"] made her move that the she had an openeing. She waited to see if her friend could handle him before he tossed her on her back and tried banging her agianst the floor. She ran in and delivered a hard kick right to his gut before pushing him off her. Once he was down she tried slamming her foot into his rib cage, the hard metal punding against him sure to break a few in the process.

Draco tried to scream as his ribs shattered, but couldn't get it past the cord wrapped around his neck.
Zerrene's head snapped up as the room's door opened, and a Gammorrean stood there, wide-eyed.
He squealed for attention, drawing Draco's entourage.
"Sithspit!" The Chiss hissed as she released the slaver and dove for her blaster, tossing it to [member="Sally Brooks"].
"Hold them off while I get these things off!" She shouted, trying to maneuver her hands to press the release.

The sudden apperance of the gammorean made Sally's heart, or closest thing, sink before the blaster was tossed to her. Her mind needed a moment to realize what she was suppoed to do before the gammorrean came at her. Without thinking she pointed the blaster, looked away and gave a prayer under her breath. A shot went off and the gammorrean fell, a blaster round right through his head. Seeing what she'd done Sally was stunned, almost to the point of vomiting if she could.

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

Seeing [member="Sally Brooks"] freeze up after killing the Gammorrean, Zerrene swore and furiously moved her fingers, finally reaching the release.
She drew her other blaster and raced to Sally, grabbing her arm.
"Get down, dammit!" She shouted, firing at Draco's other guards.
The man was in the corner, gasping for breath.
"Take care of him!" The Chiss yelled, bracing herself in the doorway.

The sudden force of being pulled down and echoes of more gunfire snapped Sally from her state. She looked, realizing what was going on, before [member="Zerrene Torran"] yelled at her to get Draco. Seeing where he was Sally stood and used her droid's enchancments to leap over to him, landing right over him with her legs to the side. She reached down and grabbed his collar hoisting him up before grabbing him in a lock to keep him from moving too much. She stayed in cover to let the chiss do what was needed to make an escape or hold thier ground.

Zerrene scanned the room, trying to find a way out.
If she knew Draco, there was always a way out.
She noticed as his eyes flicked to his bed, and he began to sweat.
Gotcha. The Chiss thought as she sealed the door. She walked to the bed, grabbed Draco, and nodded at [member="Sally Brooks"].
"Here. Lift this thing up."

Once [member="Zerrene Torran"] managed to get the door Sally found a nearby object to block it with to buy them time. Seeing the bed and hearing the chiss say to lift she did, seeing there was a hidden doorway below. She smirked at Zerrene before tossing the bed over to the door. More weight to keep the men busy while they made thier get away. She yanked the door open and motioned for them to go through before hoping down herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom