Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and the Droid

Zerrene glumly directed [member="Sally Brooks"] to the washroom. She stared at the door, her mind racing.
She pondered the thought of the droid leaving, and wondered why the thought of that happening hurt her.
She sighed and went to the kitchen to grab something strong to drink.
The assassin needed to get drunk, now.

Looking to the washroom Sally went in, closing the door behind her. She took the dress and shoes off before trying to scrub the blood off of her. To do it she neded to look at herself in the mirror, something she wasn't keen on. She didn't like being reminded that she was in this droid form. She needed to see where the blood was, however, which made it easier to wash. Even as she did though she couldn't help but stare into her now metallic eyes. When it was done, a wet bloody rag sitting in the sink, Sally stepped out with the dress and shoes in her arm, looking to [member="Zerrene Torran"] and saying {I don't know if you want me to get rid of these or not...}

Zerrene threw back another drink, glancing at [member="Sally Brooks"]. "Eh, jusht. . . .put it shomewhere. . .shomewhere out of the way. . . ."
She'd bought all this alcohol for a special occasion, and a successful mission could be that occasion.
"Ya know, when I popped that jerk, I don't think. . .I don't think I'v ever been so satisfied killing someone. Ish that weird?"

Seeing that she was drunk Sally only walked over to a nearby chair and sat down, putting the dress and shoes aside. She sat there like a child dealing with some sort of punishment. Given how drunk [member="Zerrene Torran"] was she worried if it would get out of hand. When she asked about killing someone Sally asked {Not unless you knew him, right? I thought you didn't.}

[member="Sally Brooks"]

She scoffed.
"Nope. Never sheen him before in my life!" She declared.
"But I didn't like the way he treated ya. . .You desherve better than me-THAT!"
She recovered quickly, quaffing another glass.

The sudden remark she made Sally felt there was more she was trying to say. As she filled the glass Sally stood and walked over before putting her hand over to stop her drinking anymore. {What do you mean? Why do you care how he treated me? It was part of the job, remember? Besides, I thought I was just a clanker.}

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Zerrene grabbed Sally's arm, looking her directly in the eye.
"No. Don't shay that. You're more than that. I. . .I wash wrong. Sheeing him....touch you. . . It wash jusht. . . .wrong."
The Chiss stared at the droid for a moment, her mind clouded. Then she grabbed the droid and pressed her lips to hers.
It lasted for a few moments before Zerrene passed out drunk.

At first Sally didn't fully understand. She tensed, if that was what it was still considered for a droid, before suddenly feeling her lips against Zerrene's. She looked suprised as ever before she fell back, passed out from drinking too much. Looking down at her Sally shook her head and said {And it took drinking to make you say that?} Afterwards she picked her up, not having trouble with her droid body's strength, before taking her into the bedroom and thorwing her on the bed. After that she helped take her boots off at least before putting them aside and walking out. From there Sally only sat for the rest of the night. She took the oppertunity to recharge by going into stasis mode, that meant shutting everything else down until she was %100 charged. During that time she didn't eaclty sleep yet she had something similar to dreams. Bits and peices of her memories playing in static, blurred visions through her mind. And for now the one thing that repated was the kiss.

Zerrene awoke with the mother of all headaches, groaning as she sat up in her bed, a hand to her head.
"Kriff, what did I do last night?" she muttered, slowly rising out of bed, her bare feet touching the floor.
She yawned as she walked out into the main room, struggling to remember what the hell happened. She remembered something about a contract and Sally-
Oh. Sally.
"Sally? You still here?" She called out, wondering where the droid went.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

The following morening Sally was still at the same spot and "sleeping" more or less to regain energy. She seemed like a human-sized doll the way she just say there with her eyes closed, not breathing and yet still basically alive. She didn't wake of stir at first, not when [member="Zerrene Torran"] has started calling for her. Though it should've been clear she was still there at least.

Finally rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Zerrene spotted [member="Sally Brooks"]. She looked almost like she was. . . .sleeping. Not wanting to interrupt her. . .whatever it was, Zerrene pulled out her holocommunicator and checked for contracts. A few offers, but nothing really worthwhile.
Then something caught her eye.
An offer to kill a runaway slave, from a human named. . . .Draco.
She dropped the communicator, hands shaking from fear.
Memories of collars, whips, and brands came to mind, and she sat, wide-eyed. A tear rolled down her cheeks, and Zerrene gasped for breath, feeling the flashback coming strong as she screamed in fear. . .

It was unclear if it was that her energy was filled or the scream itself happend at the exact moment, but Sally did wake in time to hear it. She jumped and gasped back to life only to see [member="Zerrene Torran"] look as if she'd seen a ghost that had horrified her to the core. She stood and walked over, kneeling in front of her to try and see her eyes. {Zerrene? What's wrong? What happened?}

Zerrene's head snapped up to look at [member="Sally Brooks"], tears leaking out of her eyes.
"He. . .He. . ." She sobbed, dropping her head into her hands.
Force, what was wrong with her?! WHY was she breaking down, now?!
She kicked the communicator away, shaking.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Zerrene managed to cam down, staring at her feet.
"I. . .I thought I was over it, but. . ."
She took a deep breath.
"You know that I was a slave. Well, I saw. . .I saw a contract from one of my former masters."
She looked Sally in the eyes, her own watering.
"When I saw him, I remembered. . .I remembered what they,what he did to me. And it was just too much!"
She pulled her collar away from her neck, revealing a neck covered in scars from a slave collar.
"This is just what's on my neck. I have brands on my chest and back."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Hearing the reasons and then seeing the scars for herself had shocked Sally. She'd never seen anything so severe. She heard of slavers in the galaxy as far back as school but had never seen first-hand how scaring it was. She almost felt disgusted by it to the point of turning away, but eventually looked back to [member="Zerrene Torran"] to try and comfort her more. {I'm sorry, Zerrene. I...I had no idea how bad it was....}

Zerrene managed to crack a smile at Sally.
"I couldn't expect you to. I've been a free woman for three years now, but that doesn't mean the scars are gone, mental or physical."
"Thanks for hearing me out on this, Sally. It. . .felt good to get that off my chest. I've never really had anyone to say this stuff to, before."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

With a more friendly smile on her face Sally reahed out and held her by the shoulder before saying {It helps when you have someone to trust.} After that she thought for a moment before saying {Now then, about what happened last night. How much do you remember?} She was curious to know if she still remembered about kissing her and saying she cared for her.

Zerrene blushed and rubbed the back of her neck.
"Pretty much nothing after taking out the target. Sorry you had to. . .You know, see that. I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Seeing she didn't Sally smirked before standing and sitting next to her. When mentioning anything too embaressing she only chuckled and said {Nothing you need to worry about.} deciding to keep it to herself. After that she asked {So....what now? This is usually the part where we figure out if we're right to keep going on together. I mean you have your skills. I have mine.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom