Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Siege of Commenor [TSE/CSA]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay took in a breath and let it out in a huff as the tram arrived and she was led onboard by inpolite hands gripping her arms. Not like she was going to make a break for it anyways. Where could she go? Her upper body was pretty much immobilized. So even if she did somehow manage to break away, what was she going to do? Try to hijack a ship and steer with her feet? Doubtful. She was no ace pilot. Her skills were very, very basic.

Her eyes were drawn to AQUILA as it spoke. Another huff was given as it spoke of destroying any unauthorized vessels trying to leave the system. Commenor wasn't a prison world, yet for the moment it seemed to be. Hopefully her family and people would take their time and be patient. There were plenty of places to hide.

AQUILA mentioned processing. Kay raised a brow slightly wondering what that entailed. Her face was recognizeable. More than likely they had samples of her DNA from her capture nearly two decades ago. So what else did they need?

Both [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Darth Prazutis"] seemed to be ignoring the AI, talking amongst themselves in a language that she didn't understand. Kay cleared her throat a little before speaking. "Excuse me, but aren't you two forgetting something? Warmaster Australis was sent to represent my niece and you left him on the surface...He's supposed to be allowed to see me." As far as she knew, [member="Kaine Australis"] could be trusted. But then again, she used to think the same about [member="Mythos"] . "That is...after processing, of course..." And how long was that going to take? She hoped it would be mere minutes.

Allies: [member="Ayessa Kroan"]
This guy: @Rook Lohar
Mandalorian Bounty Hunter #2: [member="Rohak Vizsla"]

Nej was dumbfounded. This guy was here- with Ayessa. And he was here. Was that immature? Well she said she wasn't smothering him. And then he asked who he was. It was a fair question, not everyone knew one of the top ten most wanted thieves (Nej was somewhere about, number 900 in actuality) in Republic space (which hadn't been around for quite a while). "I'm Nej Tane, damn it! Who're you!" Nej turned back to Ayessa. His face shifted to that of a look of concern.

"I'm really glad we could clear that up- I was really concerned that I was going to be hurting you, and I really don't want to hurt you, I respect you a lot. I respect your strength, your body, your Jedi wizard powers, I really respect your independence and the way that you're you know, a good person-" Nej was then, violently thrown around. In his moment of tumbling, his thumb pressed the button near his hand and- slammed straight into the wall, back first.

The chandelier sent shards of glass tumbling this and that way, slicing through Nej's clothing, cutting him in several places. Nothing serious, but painful nonetheless. Nej leaned up against the wall, and took aim with the disruptor pistol at the Mandalorian's cover. Hopefully, the disruptor would just burn through the cover- and the Mandalorian. He fired at the Mandalorian's cover, intent on just going straight through it.

A cheat move.

Objective: Aftermath [member="Aten Ramses"]
Enemies: Blood Loss

Mythos had felt the light gather at the point of inpact and during his fall, for the first time both ax weilder and Mythos worked together against the light. Mythos had lost his connection to the force once because of a Wall of Light. When the light rose to face him again in such a way, he met it with resentment and fury.

As Mythos came into clash with the light it was like dropping a boulder into a lake, He was the boulder and the light was the lake. It broke and surrounded him, it's impact turning his blonde hair white and nothing else...

The light found a Sith Lord who had been blasted by it's force before. Not anymore, Mythos stood against the tidal wave and with the ax and Adas working as one he did not budge even if his body took pain and injury.

The explosion came from the repulse that Mythos had ignited, the armor and the aura around him held the pebbles and rocks at bay. Everything seemed fine to the Sith Troopers until the ceiling of the Senate Hall fell ontop of Mythos and buried him under the debris.

It calmed, much time passed and Sith Recon teams swept the senate, they did not find a trace of the Jedi other than a trail of blood presumably belonging to the knight.

Mythos had slept to recover, as soon as he sensed life he used the last remaining energy of his suit and personal strength to blast out and grab the soldier by his neck and raise him a full foot.

His jaw was shattered, his skull was broken and blood spilled on the floor like an open faucet. With eyes as mad as hatred and fury on his heart Mythos began to use Force Drain on the soldier at a desperate and very powerful degree.

The soldier squirmed in his grip, the color of his face fading and his age grew years and years every passing second. Mythos on the other hand began to heal. His bones popped back into place and regenerated event the cuts and bruises began sealing up and healing.

A green glow began to overtake the Sith Lord and his victim as this continiued for several minutes until the soldier became a corpse like carcass that resembled the mummified remains of ancient warriors in the tombs of Ankhypt.

When Mythos let the corpse go it dropped on the floor and burst into ash on impact, only his armor remaining on the floor. Mythos looked good as new, even his teeth had regrown. The powerful ability granted to him only through death brought him to full strength at the cost of anothers and time.

The horrified look of the rookie scout who stood beside him was not lost on him, Mythos smiled as if to put him at ease. "Good job on the sweep. Link up with Chaos Company at F.OB. Alpha Romeo. Get me a sitrep of the Commenori Soldiers before we start tagging, bagging and stacking bodies. Some of them work for me. Do it now"

A salute from the man was all Mythos got before he ran away filled with fear and greatfulness. Mythos stood there, taking it all in as the shadow of Adas stood next to him.

"From now on we work as a team or we fail." He said in ancient sith, looking into the burning horizon as he spoke.

"Agreed" The Spirit responded, his shadow retreating back into the ax from whence it came, leaving Mythod alone with his thoughts and the sight. He gazed far, using the force to track down the unmistakable force signature of Kol and his master, a messege of darkness reaching them both in The Name of Adas and Mythos.

"We shall meet again...." He said, projecting their stare of golden hatred upon the duo and finishing with his declaration.

"Jedi Master Ramses..."

Chasin City, Spaceport
Shia stopped at the base of the freighter ramp, her hunters instincts causing her to half turn as one of the many uniformed men in the crowd of officials and refugees pointed at her to another man - a man far too bulky to be a mere civilian, one with a jacket large enough to conceal some quite lethal weaponry. Epicanthix from the bulk and appearance, hard to hide. That man stared for a moment, then shook his head dismissively and slipped into the crowd like a ghost.

Kryze knew their history. She turned away without a second glance, walking up the ramp of the freighter.

"Bring all the droids back to active status." She muttered to her second. "Tell everyone to gear up quietly, but not to leave the freighters. Then fake some technical issues."

She considered her next action carefully, Kaine swore their comms security was airtight, but if it wasn't... no, even if it wasn't, someone in the Sith Hierarchy was looking for Mandalorians. She didn't have a choice.

Shia flipped her comm to the secure Mandalorian Empire emergency frequency. "This is Kryze. Be aware Blackguard - or another Epicanthix elite force - are in the city looking for Mandalorians, and probably not me from what I saw. We're holding on pads 200 through 225 if anyone needs a lift, or emergency extraction. I've got enough firepower to hold the spaceport from concerted assault for fifteen minutes tops before the Sith over run us if it comes to that. If anyone's recieving this and isn't already in Sith hands, get out now. If you're one of those walking into the Emperor's open arms to get the planetary government back, be careful. Once we lift we'll extract to the Theta Point, Contingency Three."

[member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Ursula Vizla"]

The Emperor and his company took their place on the tram as it began to speed across the hangar floor, taking them down a large hallway that wound deeper into the dreadnought. The voice of AQUILA, the artificial intelligence that operated most of the vessel's internal systems, wafted through the air as a holographic representation of the Behemoth's captain appeared before the group. He spoke directly to Carnifex, posing a question regarding the issue of additional security regarding the Queen of Commenor's transfer to the ship's detention facility.

"You may proceed, AQUILA. Ensure that all safeguards are engaged, I'd rather not risk the prisoner's well-being." Contrary to what many would think, the Emperor wanted the Queen of Commenor alive to better facilitate a Commenori surrender once the Empire had fully established itself on the planet. Not to mention, he had made a deal with Yasha Mantis that her aunt would not be permanently damaged while in his care.

And as he told Queen Arenais back when they had first met, the Emperor of the Sith kept his word.

As they sped down the halls of the Behemoth, the Shadow Hand posed another question to the Emperor in their native tongue. "Ejhvissimd. Moqi ryli rui er xlaybud da pi vuim duii' hemk uil. She will not escape us this time." The last section of his answer was spoken in Basic, a confusing tactic to unbalance the Queen by denying her the identity of exactly who she was. Not that it mattered if she was made aware, but the Emperor liked to keep his prisoners guessing. "And as for the Warmaster, I do not recognize the authority of mongrels. Only the Mand'alor will be allowed to board this ship once you have been properly detained." He did not want to leave anything to chance, even if he was assured that the position of the Queen was unassailable by any foreign entities seeking to spring her from his clutches.

They arrived at the detention facility in short order, and the aforementioned collection team was awaiting them. They brought with them a new change of clothes for the Queen, as well as various other methods of restraint as a precaution.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Chasin City
On the outskirts of the shield, near the water.

Interacting With │ [member="Alexandra Feanor"] │ [member="Taeli Raaf"] (?)

Equipment │ Lightsaber - Armor

The bind connected, though it was obvious Alexandra had begun to imbue not only her chestplate, but her very skin. Something between Tutaminus and a shield, but enough to stop the strength of a lightsaber no matter how hard he struck her with it; something that was beginning to show. It was a subtle ability, one he imagined she couldn’t maintain if he maintained some pressure; which was his next move.

Maliphant let the strike rip into his leg, puncturing and tearing a few strands of muscle as he cried out in pain; though it was this exact pain he utilized. The Dark Side was notorious for finding power in combat, losing oneself to the rush of a kill and the pain that comes with such; even the very fear of the strike built up in him as the withheld sith’s armor was punctured. It was here, in the moment where his lightsaber had began to burn through her skin and the soft wafts of smoke filled the air, that he struck.

Before the spear had been pulled from his leg and sent towards his wrist, he feigned his weight to shift the two off balance, seemingly, only to take advantage of their proximity; his free leg quickly rising and throwing itself at her flank. It came not with his full prowess, much of it choked beneath the armor he wore, but even that semblance of power was enough to crush durasteel and kill a normal man; all of this force directed squarely on her exposed flank, with the full intent of sending the Master sliding a few meters from him.

If it hit, he’d pause, taking a moment to breath as the anger that surged in him a moment before began to subside, losing the last flints of emotions from his capture, the machine within his mind beginning to churn out more chemicals to make the Sith docile; unknowingly weakening him against his newfound opponent. His breath was heavy as he struggled to maintain this balance within his mind, though he never took his eyes off the danger before him.

You fight well…”, he said through small breaths, a hand pressing against the bleeding wound in his leg, heat beginning to cauterize the wound.

Why would you abandon the Sith?

LOCATION: Sewers --> Manhole --> Surface near Eastern Generators
ALLIES: [member="Belphaegor"] | [member="Enyo Typhos"] | [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Sebastian Thel"] | [member="Heca Foliou"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] (Distant) | [member="Adrian Vandiir"] (Distant)
ENEMIES: [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Charlie Nooran"] | [member="Jarael Belaerys"] (PM me if I missed you.)
OBJECTIVE: Breach.

The information from above ground came thick and fast as the minutes of travel ticked by in the sewers: the trenches overflowing to greet the opposition in combat, cities destroyed, pertinent directions from Agent Thel. Truly, the man was a miracle worker. Darth Saarai would indeed hear about this one.

“Copy, Agent Thel, sewer plans received. Section 13 has just about cleared the route ahead of us and we’re making good progress. I expect we’ll be above ground within the next five minutes.”

She’d never been one for mindless destruction, and the bombing of the city stuck in her craw. Forgetting herself for a moment in irritation as they slogged through more of the tepid, filthy water around their boots, she sighed to Belphaegor: “I’m glad to know my suit is clogged with poodoo for nothing.” It was the first joke she’d made since the Acerbitas, and she immediately closed off again once she realized what she’d done.

They were saved from the tense silence by a hand, Dreadwind’s signal to stop with a polite ‘ma’am’ floating before Matsu and her group. “Detonation of the last of the traps is underway.” It was a moment before a controlled gasp of fire ripped through the tunnel that curved slightly to the right in front of them, a bright and quick flare all the team waiting saw before the go-ahead was given by those of Section 13 ahead. By the time Matsu rounded the corner, the more explosive-oriented of S13 were packing up the few tools they’d used to dispatch those things left by the Commenori. One of them nodded to Matsu.

“Way ahead should be clear ma’am, but be advised - there was movement ahead in the tunnels. We have reason to believe a person of interest might have been down here, and it at least still in the general area: Loreena Arenais, daughter of [member="Lady Kay"] and her disgraced husband [member="Veiere Arenais"].

This was information almost good enough to make Matsu forget the disgusting fleck of waste-fat clinging to her left arm. Section 13 was too good at what they did. She turned to Dreadwind.

“I want you and a team of three to move ahead of us, track that girl. Report back to me anything you find.”

They would have far more mobility than Matsu at the current moment, able to move quickly and quietly as a smaller group.

The sounds of water splashing up ahead caught the attention of everyone present, Matsu’s head jolting in that direction as her eyes narrowed, predatory. Dreadwind took her team and split off, the rest moving forward towards the manhole. The generators wouldn’t be far off once they exited.

It went without saying as they climbed the ladder towards the ring of light shining through the top of the manhole cover that there was no time to linger. They were sitting ducks as they exited, and as Matsu climbed she let a mental wave of confusion billow upwards and outwards as pre-emptive defense, meant to muddy the minds of anyone waiting close to the cover.

Her cybernetic hands reached for the cover above her head, pushing as hard as she could to shove it off and allow everyone behind her to speed outwards and flood the street.

Kat held Beth's hand tightly, not refusing to abandon her friend even if it was for a short while. Beth was too important to Kat, whether she realised that or not. Kat saw the hesitation in Beth, there was conflict in her emotions, she was worried about returning to Mandalore. Was there problems with her family? Kat decided it was best not to explore that at the moment but made a note of it to discuss perhaps later, there was one thing clear was they could not stay here. Beth decided she rather leave in her grandmother's ship which Kat could respect as she always cherished items from her father's possession before and after his passing.

"Well to Sabarene we go, even if it's just to get answers." Kat stated in a confident tone that was not representative of how she felt internally. Internally, Kat was screaming Beth to forget it all and just run with her to SJO space, but that was obvious now that she did not want that and Kat had to respect Beth's wishes. The mention of Preliat did not make things easier, Beth seemed more anxious that he was there. "Sorry I mentioned him, I just thought I'd say that we can provide help for Mandalorians, doesn't matter if at the moment we're not best friends, we never turn people down who need help. And I know that no one would care that you were Mandalorian. I didn't when we first met."

"If it's not far then we can go together! I said I'm not leaving you." Kat made sure her voice was stern and there was no chance for a compromise.

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Blackblade Guard Search Teams

Wolves stalked among the enemy.

They were none other than the Blackblade Guard the chosen soldiers of the Dark Lord and they were legends among the armed forces of the Sith, renowned Jedi and Mandalorian killers. These teams moved in full armor down streets, alleys, through buildings. They created search grids and moved block by block searching for their quarry they knew just what to look for, just what to see even if they didn't know what @Beth Australis Mantis looked like. Conflict with the sons and daughters of Mandalore ran deep with the Blackblade Guard and while the Sith were currently at peace with them, while they were the most loyal warriors to ever serve the Zambranos without question, their hatred for the Mandalorians would never die. While their backgrounds may be different they were united in the guards absolute, blinding hatred for the Mandalorians. The Blackblades never forget, never forgive, and would never be able to make peace even if the greater Empire around them did.

In ages past during the very first Sith Empire the common soldiers often feared the Mandalorians, conflict with them was brutal and casualties were catastrophic even in victory. Their enemy was better armed, equipped, and trained than the soldiers of the Sith. Rumors even began to circulate of some sort of divine blood running through their enemies veins. This was a problem that vexed the Sith who searched for a solution time and time again to no avail, until they turned to the Minister of Intelligence Kaine Zambrano to handle the Mandalorian problem. Kaine alongside his apprentice Braxus Zambrano and their old friend Doctor Arkoh Grevane worked to find a solution, to create the perfect warriors willing to commit unspeakable acts with unflinching devotion, a conditioned fighting force not bound by the constraints that standard human soldiers and a fighting force that could even the odds with the Mandalorians, that would march into the gates of hell at his side just because he asked them to.

The Blackblade Guard was the answer.

The very first classes were of imperial soldiers who performed exceptionally on the field of battle, as well as a few choice recruits handpicked by the Minister and his Apprentice. They were put through a harsh training and conditioning regimen designed by the three architects and from them came the very first class of Blackblade Guard. It was on the field of battle that they were first tested against their enemy and while casualties among them were reduced, it was still too much. The Mandalorians had initially proven themselves superior but this advantage wouldn't last for long, the victimization of the Blackblade Guard would be burned into the minds of these elite warriors forever. They had learned from their enemies and the mistakes they made, they made changes to their training and were given state of the art equipment and once again they threw themselves at their enemy.

What happened next was some of the most terrible atrocities of the modern era.

The improvement of the Blackblade Guard caught their enemy off guard to horrific effect on the fields of battle, the Mandalorians could do nothing they haven't faced through the cruelty of their masters. They paid them back for every casualty by decimating their enemy scything them down on the field of battle proving that they weren't gods, that they could bleed. But unlike their enemy who fought with honor the Blackblades were bound with no such code they were butchers that shared the cruelty, malice, and sadism of their masters along with a hatred that ran deep. In battles with the Mandalorians as Sith pushed into their territory these black armored legionnaires committed horrific atrocities on and off the fields of battle. To make an example Kaine Zambrano had given all prisoners of war to his blackblades and what these legionnaires did to them was so unspeakable, so horrifying that even the most vile of Sith vomited at the very sight.

It became a popular source of propaganda to show holovids of the young Grand Vizier Kaine Zambrano his face spattered with blood sweeping through the site of a Mandalorian massacre, his blood spattered Blackblades marching victoriously behind him, the legendary Gorebound at his side. The legend of the last surviving Gorebound grew along with their kill counts.

They earned the nickname of Dasu'r or Demons from their enemy in Mando'a and it was commonly said among the Sith forces that "If you want to make a Mandalorian scream give them to a Blackblade". The hatred of the Mandalorians ran far beyond the battlefield and they got their vengeance when the Zambranos marched them into villages and cities and Kaine set his favored sons and daughters loose. The Blackblade Guard stacked Mandalorian dead high making captive prisoners watch as their captors brutalized entire families in such horrific ways. It was their chance to pay their enemy back, the wails of even hardened warriors filled the air. It became such a slaughter, the cruelty so great that rarely the Mandalorians ever allowed themselves to be taken alive if Blackblades were on the field. If they were it was a fate far worse than death to be taken captive by these cold hearted butchers. It became a badge of prestige among them to collect trinkets to represent each Mandalorian kill.

Over the decades their hatred for the warrior culture has never died even as they called these warriors ally at the will of their masters. They still held onto their kill trophies and while they obeyed without question they waited patiently for the day that this peace died, that their dark masters would at long last tell them it was time to assault Mandalore and for the day that they would be set loose on their hated enemy once more. It would be on that day that they would make even devils weep at the horrors they would inflict in the extinction of that warrior culture. But today they searched for yet another Mandalorian only this time they would be spared the cruelty of the Blackblades this one was special and ordered to be kept alive.

Beth Australis Mantis wouldn't see them coming. A squad of eight would emerge surrounding the young Mandalorian each with a different weapon at the ready to handle every situation they might encounter. Two carried blasters set for stun while two wielded grappling hooks to ensnare her if she used a jetpack to launch, while one carried emp grenades, two wielded long blades in case she drew a Beskad, and the last one carried a power mace. As they spoke to one another it came through their annunciators in deep, garbled demonic growls making them sound and look even less than human. Just then a voice rang out through one of those annunciators that was so cold, so callous it sent shivers down the spine "Drop your weapons or we drop you pe'nr". It was an insulting use of mando'a calling the Mandalorian a dog in her own tongue, if she had been aware of her cultures history and an ability to recognize them she would understand just how deeply insulting it was. Not that she would know that they were ordered to take her alive, but they would savor every ounce of fear they could instill.

When dealing with their hated enemy they were always thorough to cover every situation and they waited for her to make a decision, or they would make it for her.

UQE1ala.gif

The collection team immediately went to work getting the change of clothes on the Queen and stripping her of any weapons and armor, the Ixetal Cilona of her harness was fully replenished to last for many hours to come, new fresh DNA samples and photos were taken and a tracker was injected into her blood it would wear off in time but until then she could be tracked anywhere on and off the ship. Due to the wishes of the Sith Emperor and the instruction of AQUILA she was equipped with health monitors. Normally for any prisoner of the Dark Lord they were equipped with a variety of monitors to watch their health signs, that way the Emperor could push them as close as humanly possible to death with horrific torture without killing them. But in [member="Lady Kay"]'s case they were introduced to monitor her well being. More restraints were brought and precautions were in place to ensure she could not harm herself or others.

The Queen of Commenor was deposited into a private cell isolated and guarded by a sizeable force including Imperial Sentinels. Every safeguard was in place for her defense and an increased detachment of Blackblade Guard walked the halls of her detention level and an added layer of security was in place with every arrival being required to be cleared by AQUILA personally.

After personally supervising her imprisonment he simply said "This seems vaguely familiar doesn't it, my former apprentice? We will be in touch." Before returning to Kaine "AQUILA will personally monitor her imprisonment. I have been told that it won't be long for the other one, search grids have been established in areas our teams have narrowed down. The battle winds down with every passing minute. As soon as we are ready with the second one AQUILA will give Mand'alor clearance to make her way to our ship."

[member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] |

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Her well being? Kay shook her head a little to herself. No doubt she was going to be kept in good condition so as to not upset her niece. But also to probably quell uprisings at home. As [member="Darth Carnifex"] had said, there was a treaty to be signed. After that? Who knows? There were many different factors at play. She hoped that her family wouldn't be caught like she was. She didn't need them to be taken hostage too.

A frown appeared briefly as it was known that [member="Kaine Australis"] would be refused entry to this monster of a vessel. Only [member="Yasha Mantis"] was to be permitted. That didn't bode well for either of them. Yasha had already displayed that she wanted her family safe and in her hands. And that gave Carnifex leverage over her. The Sith Emperor was a Master at politics, but Kay was determined to beat him at his own game in the end.

She needed to be very patient.

Kay was brought into the processing center, a large room filled with various sections for the different steps required. First the harness was removed, giving her more freedom of movement. For a moment she considered using her blaster bracers, but then decided against it. The time wasn't right. There were still too many Imperial vessels around her world and she didn't want to lose anither city full of people. "Be careful taking those off...Just be slow and steady...please.." It wasn't that she was trying to be sneaky. Kay was merely trying to not have them be set off. Thankfully the team working on her complied. Then everything was handled with care, her light armour and the vest underneath that supplied the blaster bracers. Her lightsaber had been left behind in the Senate Hall. The jumpsuit that she was dressed into wasn't very flattering, a dull and dark grey, but it was certainly better than just being in her undergarments.

Next came the pictures, wrist and ankle bindings. Only when DNA samples were taken and the tracer was injected did she offer up some resistance. Kay still hated needles and it was bad enough that she was even here to begin with. Her hair was put back into a ponytail and her fingernails were clipped to prevent her from scratching anyone. Then came the monitors. What tortures awaited her this time? Was she to go through the same pain and suffering as the last time? Perhaps not now, but later she might.

To her surprise, the room that she was placed in was rather...nice. There was a bed, a desk, a chair, and even some books. She looked over to [member="Darth Prazutis"] as he spoke. Finally he seemed to acknowledge that she was no longer his. "Yes....though I imagine that I'll be treated better here than I was when I was in your hands."

She remained standing where she was, in the center of her cell, taking note of the guards keeping watch. Kay wondered who it was that the Sith were working to ensnare next. Hopefully it wasn't her daughter. Regardless it was some other target that was important to them, and to Yasha.

At least she was provided with one clue. Yasha was coming to them. So far at least, Kay wasn't going to be taken out of Commenori space. That was a good thing.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Bring Light to the Darkness.
Special Inventory: Jedi Armor, Side-Arm, Lightsaber & Heavy Buckler.
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Loreena Arenais"], [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"].
Opposition: The Sith Empire and [member="Adrian Vandiir"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
The longer they remained within Chasin City, the higher the chances were that they would be overrun by the Sith Empire's forces. [member="Adrian Vandiir"] seemed to want to hold a conversation with them, trying to justify his standing in their way, though it crossed Caedyn's mind that he might simply be trying to bide his time and in the end set them up to be arrested once his reinforcements had arrived. After all, as of this moment he was outnumbered by one...-But that could so easily be changed.

"Still, it would be rude of me not to play my part, no? To satisfy your delu-...".

Caedyn didn't have the patience to listen to the man talk, he was a sixteen year old boy who had just watched his entire life go up in flames; now wasn't the time to be talking about some silly political dispute that had been being argued over for centuries. Perhaps it was the Je'daii in him but that sort of nonsense simply simply interest him. "Oh shut up!" he complained as he used his left hand to reach out with the force, his buckler held in place upon his forearm while a surge of power was thrust forth picking up all lose stone and miscellaneous debris from the ground between himself and the Sith.

Turning quickly and trying to make the most of their time, Caedyn sought to grab [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]'s hand once more and this time, against his former plan, he pulled her into a sprint. They needed to escape and they needed to do so immediately. There was no point trying to fight anymore with the Shields having fallen and the City having been surrendered to the Empire. Caedyn had to hope that his Mom would be okay but he too had to count himself lucky that there was still a chance, even a miniscule one that they two might get free.

[member="Loreena Arenais"] and [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] were out there somewhere. Asaraa had mentioned one of her friends had run into a girl that Caedyn knew, he hoped it was one of them. Regardless, the tunnels no longer mattered to him. The Sith had infiltrated them in an attempt to reroute the people and keep them from escaping. Any path towards the perimeter of the Capital City would serve them better than that death trap would.

"Lexas, I need a way out now!" Caedyn basically yelled into his comm-link to his droid, co-pilot to the The Repertoire; "We're heading towards the Polytech, east of the commerce district. Get down here now!" the droid wouldn't likely appreciate his tone though things were going from bad to Chit-Storm terrifying if they didn't find a way to cover their asses from this nightmare.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"]

Rook Lokar

R
None of this made sense. Not to Rook anyways. All too confused as to who was who, where, and why? The younger scoundrel hadn't bothered to think twice about the name that was thrown his way, and over the loud roars of weaponry, things became a little difficult to hear. "Nej taint?" He called back, a hint of confusion in his voice as he clearly misunderstood Nej's last name, assuming it was something... you know. Not so pleasant to be named after, but maybe something in him hoped that for one reason or another. His eyes fixated themselves upon one object, staring, thinking, not acting. His Blaster still held firmly, but motionless much like the rest of his body despite the up and down rising of his chest.

Jeez.

Rook thrust himself around the corner, aiming forwards with his Blaster Pistol at the Mandalorian's piece of cover. In a similar fashion to Nej he fired at it with the intention on bursting through it to reach the killer that concealed himself. Mandalorian's were tough, or so the tale went. One on one? You'd catch Rook running the other way, not out of fear but of common sense. Or so he was going to tell himself if the situation ever arises.

[member="Ayessa Kroan"] - [member="Rohak Vizsla"] - [member="Nej Tane"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Equipment: Spear, Sabers, Armor,
Allies: CSA and Friends
Enemies: Sith and Friends ([member="Taeli Raaf"]?) [member="Darth Maliphant"]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you get put on trial with a kangaroo court, you tend to start hating the people you fought for..." She sighed, relaxing her body and allowing the force to burst and flow into the area where her wound was. It slowly closed, letting them have the moment to talk as he cauterized his own wound. She knew closing her wound would take a great deal of power, but it was better to use her energy while she still had it, and then go into a fully physical fight if necessary.

"I believed fully in the Sith code for decades, from the moment I had been taken from my home till the day I died. I had been betrayed by the Sith and of course Zambrano himself when the verdict was given long ago. I am no longer angry about that though, considering how long in the past it was..." She paused and put the butt of her spear into the ground, leaning on it and shaking her head.

"Its funny, I would have never gone my own way if I had not been betrayed." She leaned her head against the spear and looked at Darth Maliphant for a few moments.

"Im going to assume you are in a similar position. For someone with such power inside you its weird how sluggish your movements are. If you are trying to get used to a new body I recommend more of a defensive posture and to make your attacker work for it. Use your power as well, don't rely on the blade in a true fight. Your power is far greater than that body's ability to move as you would command it, considering your mind is used to a different weight, center of gravity, and balance in general. I found that out the hard way myself and it would seem you are having the same issues."

She thought on his movements and had immediately fell into the same old mindset she had during the grey and when she was with the Sith. She wanted to train people, to make them better, and for someone who could become better, she wanted to give him tips on how to survive until his body started listening again. Which was why she looked to the sky for a moment and shrugged again.

"Sorry, tend to instruct people, whether they like it or not. Any chance you will accept the offer for that Vodka yet?"

Lori was looking to [member="Jagger Swaggernaut"] as her commlink came to life. She heard a familiar voice on the other end, one that she hadn't heard for a while. Most of her friends were girls, but [member="Sebastian Thel"] was different. He was a few years older, but he got just as excited about building things as she was. There were a couple of differences though. While she understood the mechanical side of things, and built things that were physical, Sebastian understood them through mathematics and equations and built codes and things in computers. It set him apart from everyone else that she knew; even made him a bit quirky. But she liked that. It was always handy to have a slicer for a friend.
"Sebastian? Where are you?! What are--" She held her question as he started to stammer and....apologize? For what? Did he somehow hack into the system after seeing reports of the attack on the holo-news? Or was it something else? And just as she was about to try to get some clarification, the transmission was cut off.

She looked to Florence, Hobbes and [member="Silfe Sosuri"] as she tried to figure out what to do. Lori hadn't heard from [member="Caedyn Arenais"] yet. Was he captured? And what about [member="Veiere Arenais"] ?

Jagger's companion seemed to recognize her straight away; and if he did, then others might too. Quickly she climbed into the soeeder, urging the others to follow. Of course Lori didn't have any food in her satchel, but she hoped that Silfe did. "Just take us to the Twin Canyons. I think that a ship might be waiting for us. And they'll have plenty of chocolatey cheesey goodness for you. But we're in a hurry. A big hurry."

How fast could that speeder go? She didn't know. But there were Sith Imperial vessels and drones buzzing overhead. They just had to get ahead of them.

Florence signalled to Hobbes to have him stay with Lori. She planned on staying behind. A flicker of movement had caught her eye. She banged on the speeder with the barrel of her blaster rifle, urging them to move before she brought the rifle up so that she could see through the scope as she crouched down in the tall grass.

Dreadwind and her team approached from the distance. Florence's eyes narrowed, her finger resting on the trigger. She was an expert sharpshooter, her training through Fringe Unit helped her to hone her skills so that it was an artform and second nature. She and her blaster rifle were one. Once she had a clear shot, Florence took it, firing a single shot at one of the team members at the neck. Once it made contact, she kept low as she moved through the tall grass to her left. Not only was she working on killing the team, but to make her position unknown to them. All the while she was using herself as a distraction to deter the team from noticing the speeder moving towards the Twin Canyons behind her.

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Belphaegor"]

Opposition: [member="Vestille Thumahra"] [member="Anden Fancelo"]

Lauri looked around, barely concsious. It was over. From what he could see the last of his men were being bound and sent back to the sith lines. Christiana, still unmoving, had been bound and brought with them. That meant she was alive, at least. Suddenly a hand dragged him up. Two of the Sith soldiers spoke briefly, one clearly the commander of a unit. He seemed to be the one who took Christiana down.

He was bound, and the the Sith began to bring him back to their lines as well.

Museum of Arts and History, Chasin City
Commenor
[member="Ayessa Kroan"] [member="Nej Tane"] [member="Rook Lokar"]

Jedi tricks came into play to save the trio and barrels of blasters immediately after were pointed at the pirate who ducked back behind his cover. A blaster shot crumbled nearly the top of the concrete cover sending pieces over the Mandalorian. The cover wouldn't last another salvo, that was for sure. What came as a nasty surprise was the very familiar sizzling sound.

Disruptor!

Who the feth with a disruptor teamed up with a Jedi?

The highly illegal weapon was often favored by assassins but could be found easily in the hands of pirates who liked to leave pillaged ships as ghost ships with no traces behind.

The concrete cover dissipated as the disruptor beam devoured its molecules and reached the pirate's duraplast shoulderpads. Startled but focusing the adrenaline into his self-preserving instinct, Rohak smacked the shoulderpad off before he turned into crisp. This, of course, drove him off the cover. A flash grenade tumbled off his hand exploding in a blinding light that did not affect him thanks to his visor. The perks of the darn Mandalorian technology.

Immediately after, part of the impromptu plan, Rohak's jet ignited and thrust him like a missile with great speed directly towards the Jedi. Should he reach her, the pirate would try to tackle her to disarm her and possibly pin her.

It was all or nothing.

Commenor, Chasin City, A Not-So-Lovely Museum, Undetermined Time
Needing The Rescue-ing | Assisting Commenor Systems Alliance | Combating The Sith Empire | Interacting Engaging with [member="Rook Lokar"], [member="Nej Tane"] [member="Rohak Vizsla"] ~ Run Boy Run
——————————————————————

Ayessa finally got her footing, finally found some focus, only to go down again. Harder. Really, her head wasn't going to like this.

There was a bright light which she had initially assumed came from the chandelier that had just smashed by them. Nope. Must have been a piece of gear deployed by the Mandalorian currently wrestling her to the ground. Ayessa's lightsaber skid off to the side, her last thought before being consumed by white was to hit the switch and deactivate the blade before it wound up slicing a friend in it's skid off to the side. It was obviously a novel feeling to have weight atop Ayessa and her instincts, however sluggish from her head injuries kicked in and she tried to shove the Dar'manda pirate off before things got any worse. With any luck, though, one of her two allies would help her out.

Right? I need a little luck here, Ayessa's sluggish mind thought as she wrestled with her would-be captor.

——————————————————————
R2-C4 | Lightsaber

Chasin City
On the outskirts of the shield, near the water.

Interacting With │ @Alexandra Feanor │ [member="Taeli Raaf"] (?)

Equipment │ Lightsaber - Armor

Maliphant listened to her, for a moment. The soft chatter of between spurts in a duel, a lull in combat met with nothing but the stern gaze of two warriors; and she spent it telling him how to be a better fighter. He simply shook his head in a tired anticipation as he rehearsed the breathing techniques he had been perfecting over the last few weeks; in and out, holding with the use of the force.

You act like you know me, but I’m not sure you understand what you’re talking about.”, He said as he flourished his weapon once more.

Obviously, something is throwing me off. I wouldn’t doubt the air on this planet is sickening me already.”, as he spoke he began to walk in a semi circle around her, whether she matched his movements or not; he would at least maintain some distance between them.

Besides, it's not that easy.”, he said with a shrug.

One of the things about Maliphant was that he simply didn’t know his limits, as even in his memories he had a near endless supply of force energy and the ability manifest it could tear him apart. The armor he wore now was just that, a weighted vest a trainer might use to help move them to an area they are more comfortable, with more control, more strength. In a sense, he fought her now with heavy restraints that kept him closed.

I’m not sure you’d understand, nor that you’d need to.

As he said that, he lurched forward again, feigning a strike towards her leg with what speed, force, and grace he could muster. The form spoke of an aged upper knight of the form, but even still his foot placement was just slightly off to make the blade never strike its true mark; though its intention was real enough. With the blade rushing forward, the faint would come to fruition as the last second it sent flying up towards her face; hoping to strike out against the exposed skin; likely riding up the length of her spear of she moved to block with it.

His other hand stayed close to his hip, as he did try and take her advice. It would be sometime before he was truly able to harness the abilities he’d neglected for so long, but he’d do what he could as they worked through combat, desperately building as much concentrated power in his free hand outside the area of attention.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Equipment: Spear, Sabers, Armor,
Allies: CSA and Friends
Enemies: Sith and Friends ([member="Taeli Raaf"]?) [member="Darth Maliphant"]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She watched him circle around her, still leaning against the spear and turning her body when he moved too far to her side. It was easier for her to turn than him, being she had far less distance to move in order to keep him infront of her. It was only when he started closing the distance did she raise a brow and spoke one last time, seeing him grow rather serious again.

"Probably, but I'd love to dissect that head of yours and figure out how you tick in that case." She smiled with... joy as she said that, the darker spirit separating from Alexandra for a moment as the two looked at Maliphant separately.

The spirit curled its fingers around the sabers at Alexandra's waist as she continued to stand there, waiting for the distance to be covered. It's hands tightening before simply phasing through and being drawn back into Alexandra, put back in its place as she was distracted for a moment. The moment was all Maliphant needed though, the blade moving for her legs, something she had moved to prevent now found itself heading for the one bit of her body unprotected.

She shot back, the sabers from her waist igniting and holding in the air. His saber would hit the V created by the sabers and be held there as she retreated a few steps and stared at him. Something more instinctive took over in her eyes as she shoulders shifted and her hands tightened around the spear. The weapon started to shorten itself, growing smaller until it better resembled a shortsword rather than the weapon he had been facing thus far.

Her eyes glowed gold once more but not from the darkside. She abandoned the force sight to conserve energy and now that she had a solid handle on the blade's length, she was confident in her ability to deal with it. A small voice in her head told her to control her pride, something caused her to pause and nod, her eyes returning to the dull shade as before and her surrendering herself to the force once more. She did not alter her body's form though, it remaining in that inhuman appearance as she grinned wide, like a wolf that has found its prey.

Only then did the sabers retreat to her, connecting by their ends and finding their place in her hand. One end vanished while the other remained lit and she laughed.

"THAT IS MORE LIKE IT. Ready for some fun?" The Jedi breathed in, and then kicked herself forward, cutting across her midsection with the saber, the spear turned shortsword being held in reserve, but clearly ready to follow up as its blade aimed itself towards Maliphant. Maliphant would find the woman to have a bit more strength coming from her strikes than before, the body having changed to accommodate her muscles.

Dreadwind, true to the Objective; segmented from the Shield Generator group with a Team of three other S13 Operators. Stalking through the muck and slime of the Sewer with a much greater sense of haste in her stride. While Section 13 was, in fact, a comparatively newer Unit in the arsenal of the Saaraishash - Zylaana Tesiir was by no means young to this Game. She was old of hand in the Intelligence Community, deployed frequently by the One Sith and later the SIS under the Galactic Alliance before entering the Private Sector. From the unraveling of Roxuli to the deadly streets of Santaissa, her field merit had been tested and proven.

A fact not overlooked when she had found herself selected to cultivate and sharpen S13 by [member="Matsu Xiangu"] and the Droid - a longstanding collaborator of Dreadwind's - @Six-O.

The chase was on.

As ghostly shadows they had stalked the Tunnel System, obscured by filth and dim gloom. If [member="Sebastian Thel"] was correct, and Dreadwind would hazard a gamble that he was, [member="Loreena Arenais"] was unquestionably worth the disunion of available firepower at the Shield Generator. Further and further the four-man Team slogged onward; around twisting bends in the Sewer Works and through secondary lead Tunnels that split off from the Main Fleet Run. Until finally they emerged back in to clean air through an arcuated opening of Brick and Duracrete.

At first her body gave a soft shiver, her clothes damp and soiled beyond reason, lungs needing a moment to treasure the sensation of fresh oxygen. Overhead the mighty scream of Sith Drones and Ships rattled the sky, their fierce rumble shaking soot and grain loose from dripping mortar joints.

"We've exited the Sewer and Stormwater System, no sign of our HVT. " Dreadwind confided in to her Comm, informing Matsu. "Move out, " she then proceeded to direct the Unit.

With complete taciturnity, the four S13 Operators drove on; striding carefully down the delicate slope of a drainage embankment, a shallow and nearly lifeless stream dissecting them, two to each side. Directly ahead, a number of large rocks, weathered by rain, dotted their approach. Further still, a gully of long-grass curtained by billowing trees shrouded the view of their prize.

Closer they crept.

The booming volume of the Siege leaving them deaf to the subtle noises of Loreena and her Company just ahead.

Closer.

"Contact! " Dreadwind abruptly shouted, just as the brilliant lance of Florence's Blaster burned through the grass and glided through the neck of the man beside her.

The bolt burned through it's target with incredible precision, flesh left seared and effervescent, felling him to his knees as blood pumped through the scalded wound. Seeping around hands that clutched tightly, drenching his filthy gear with gore of the most chimerical fashion, as he tipped to one side in to the trivial stream; gasping and sputtering wetly.

Before he'd even died, S13 was returning fire, with a display of well-oiled combat reflexes. Dreadwind and the other two Operatives begin unleashing a hellacious volley of shots towards the direction the Blaster Bolt had emerged from; severing and burning through the waving grass as Florence moved to relocate.

"You! " Dreadwind yelled, tucking herself in to a crouch with her shoulder against one of the rocks. "Da'suu zi yo-ath! " She commanded, obscuring her Orders in one of many Maenan dialects. "Yth zi th'lu-xa! " She demanded of the other.

It was a harsh and Alien sounding language from the very edge of the Unknown Regions, and while her tongue had not yet fully developed to twisting it's terrible intonations, her team understood it fully and ascended to action.

Smoke Grenades were unleashed from Chest Harnesses and hurled towards the grass-line. One of the Operators stretched sideways from behind another mammoth stone, lobbing Blaster shots aimlessly in to the rapidly expanding veil of canister exhaust; seeking to draw another blast from Florence while the third acted as a spotter.

"Vo'xi-za uth ve kii'thula! " The spotter shouted, pointing towards something through the sheen of smoke.

Dreadwind slithered the gaze of her grey and lilac eyes from around the edge of her cover, catching a brief glimpse of crimson tail lights through the smog just as Loreena's Speeder began to race off, bending a path of grass beneath it.

"We've been ambushed by a Sniper, " She relayed to Matsu, deviating back to Basic as she ripped a Thermal Detonator from her Harness webbing and hurled it out in to the grass to further try and displace Florence. "Possible High-Value Target fleeing, cannot visually confirm Loreena Arenais. " A rushing blast filled the air, ballooning the smoke field, and casting static across the Comm as she sank back in to Cover to avoid the rapid flash of debris. "Divert Aerial Units immediately, " She continued, yanking another Detonator free before heaving it over the Rock. "Transmitting coordinates now! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom