Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla held her anti-pregnancy pill bottle over the drain and asked if she should do it or not. "Kayla, I'm not going to ask you not to nor am I going to force you to do it,this is something you have to decide yourself." Noah informed her as he backed up and waited for her to do what she wanted.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She smirked at him and then turned on the water and poured the pills down the drain, she looked at him and threw the bottle away and then walked over to him with even more seduction to her walk and then she grabbed a hold of him and held him close I guess it's up to nature now she said teasingly to him as she held him close to her body.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he felt Kayla wrap her arms around him and tell him it was up to nature. "Kayla,if we have a child together I will protect you and our child with my life and make sure you both never have to go through the pain of losing me." Noah informed her as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Haven Pryde

She smiled at him and stood there staring at him for a few moments and then giggled as she thought it over, she then grabbed his hand and pulled him near the bed room for a nice time between them both and smiled seductively at him, as she did she swayed her hips enticing him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled when he saw where Kayla was taking him and instead of waiting,he quickly picked her up and walked into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed and began to strip out of his clothes to be with his beloved.

Haven Pryde

She stripped out of her own and smiled up at him and laid on the bed, due to OG-13 restrictions we can't go into detail here..

As they finished they laid in bed together and Haven stared at her lover for a moment with a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face and then gave him a kiss and held him close, she then placed her head on his chest and laid there resting.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he layed there with Kayla's head on his chest and started to stroke he hair and back in a comforting manner. "You do know that if it turns out your pregnant I'm going to have to propose." Noah informed her as they lay on the bed.

Haven Pryde

She smirked and then propped her head up and looked at him for a moment I can't become pregnant, the pills work for at least 24 hours... so maybe if we did this tomorrow I could have a chance to bear you a child, but not until then she admitted and then took his hand and began to rub it Besides I don't want to become pregnant yet she admitted as she laid there massaging his hands.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla took his hand into hers and began to rub it. "Good,I want to be a dad just not yet." Noah informed her as he sat and used his free hand to stroke Kayla's hair.

Haven Pryde

Haven then smirked at him and purred as he stroked her hair and then covered herself with the covers and smirked at him and rose and got dressed, as she did she looked at him and smiled sweetly C'mon, get some clothes on... we're going out she admitted and then walked out of the room to get a drink of water.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he rolled out of bed and stood he went to the rooms closet and grabbed out a pair of pants,a yellow t-shirt,a sweatshirt,a pair of socks and some sneakers. After getting dressed,Noah walked into the kitchen and saw Kayla getting a drink,he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "So where do you want to go?" Noah asked,whispering into her ear.

Haven Pryde

kayla heard his approach and smirked as he did, she looked back as he put his hands on her waist and smiled at him We're going to a club, I want to go out... she replied as she stood there and then drank the rest of her water and pushed him off of her and walked toward the door Or would you like to stay in for the rest of the day?

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla pushed him off and walked towards the door and asked if he wanted to go to a club or stay in the room. "A club sounds nice,just let me get some stuff." Noah said as he walked back into the bedroom and grabbed a bag out of the closet and opened it to reveal a assortment of weapons. Noah pulled out one of his DL-88 Heavy Blaster pistols and two 5in vibro-knives,he attached the DL-88 to a concealable holster at the base of his spine and sheathed the vibro-knives in two sheaths on each ankle under his clothes. Walking back out,Noah smiled at Kayla. "I'm ready." He informed her.

Haven Pryde

(OOC: Patience Noah. ;) )

Haven had her sabers on her belt and seen him grab some weapons and smirked at him, she then grabbed his hand and walked with him out of the room and down the stairs and then out the hotel, she lead him back to the speeder and climbed inside and waited for him to drive them to the nearest club, she was ready to have some fun.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla hung her lightsabers on her belt and led him to the speeder. Noah got in the drivers side and quickly shut the door and turned the speeder on and sped away from the hotel. "So,where do you want to go,like what kind of club?" Noah asked and he bobbed and weaved through traffic.

Haven Pryde

She thought it over and smiled at him as she thought up something Some place made for dancing, a place we could also be alone she admitted as she watched the traffic pass by.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as he heard Kayla say she wanted to go to a club where they could dance but one where they could be alone. "I think I know the place. Its a new place,you rent a living room sized room and you can order food,dance and do other things and no one can bother you." Noah informed her as he took a right at the nearest intersection and started to head towards the club.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him when he told her about the club and put her hand in his hair and ran her fingers through it, she then watched as they drove and had a smile on her face the whole time.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
After a few more minutes of driving they would finally reach their destination,a club about the size of a football field,with a sign on the front saying,'Home'. After parking Noah quickly got out and opened Kayla's door for her and grabbed her arm gently and began to lead her to the front of the long line. Above the door had the sign 'Omega Pyre Troops get in first' seeing this Noah got to the front and showed his Omega Pyre dog tags to the bouncers who immdeatly smiled and took the velvet rope of and allowed them inside.

Haven Pryde

As he lead her inside she looked around and found it appealing and then looked at him and smirked as they stood there and then responded in kind This place is nice, now to choose our room she said playfully and began to walk off..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom