Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah watched as Kayla cooked their meal and smiled at her while she was doing this. When she put it all on a plate and brought it to the table,Noah leaned over and kissed her. He then took his first bite,it was amazing! "Wow! You really can cook Kayla!" Noah exclaimed as he started to dig in.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
she smirked at him as she watched him eat and began to eat her own, as she did she began to enjoy the meal and then walked over to the fridge and poured them a glass of juice and brought the glasses back over and set it down near him, she smirked at him and watched him eat.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled and took the glass and took a big swig from it. "Kayla,where did you learn to cook so well?" Noah asked as he folded his arms on the table and grinned at her.

Haven Pryde

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Smirking at him as he asked where she learned to cook and simply stated Learned it over the years, just don't ask me to cook something complex she stated and then ended it with a flirtacious jest.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla mentioned that she had learned her cooking skills and that she could cook but not anything complex. "Don't worry Kayla,I'm not a complex man and even if I was,I wouldn't ask you to change to better suit me." Noah informed her as he finished his meal.

Haven Pryde

kayla finished as well and stood and went to grab his plate to put them in the sink, afterward she walked back over to him and grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips as she pulled him up to her and smirked at him...

I guess this is the start of something beautiful she stated as she stood there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla grabbed his hands and made his stand and then she put his hands on her. When he heard her mention that she guessed this was the start of something beautiful. "No,there's no guessing about it Kayla,this IS the start of something beautiful." Noah informed her as he took his hands off her hips and cupped her face in his hands.

Haven Pryde

She just smirked and relaxed her body and mind Indeed it is she said as she stood there and then got out of his arms and walked over to do the dishes.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah followed behind Kayla as she went into the kitchen,he smiled as she started to clean the dishes and went to help her in doing it. As they were cleaning Noah decided to ask a question. "Kayla,for the time being,I was wondering if you wanted to stay aboard the Solomon." Noah informed her as he helped her.

Haven Pryde

Haven scooted over some as @[member="Noah Corek"] helped her with the dishes and heard his comment and giggled some as she thought it over and then turned to him as she gave him a playful booty bump I guess that would work out just fine she admitted in a playful tone and smirked and winked at him, she then splashed some of the dish water up at him and waited for his to react to it.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as Kayla gave him a booty bump and told him that it would work to stay on the Solomon. When Kayla splashed him with dish water,Noah smirked and looked over at her. "So that's how you want to play it,huh?" Noah stated as he splashed some dish water onto her shirt.

Haven Pryde

She giggled some as he splashed her shirt and then splashed him some more with the soapy dish water and replied while doing so Yes it is she then giggled some more as she scrubbed some dishes clean.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as they kept washing the dishes and leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You know who would like you? My little brother,Flint,he is always eager to meet the girls I brought home." Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

She looked at him as he made his comment and went back to washing the dishes and continued with the scrubbing, afterward she turned her body around and leaned her back against the sink and stood there looking around and then looked at him You know for some reason I really like you, so how about we take this a little slow... besides I don't think I am ready for you to bring me home to meet your family just yet she admitted as she stood there looking at him with a cautious smirk and glare.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled at her when she thought he wanted to bring her home. "Kayla,that wasn't what I was saying at all,I was just saying my brother would like you,and besides I've not talked or heard from my parents or little sister in over a year." Noah said as he looked into the sink sadly.

Haven Pryde

She turned around to face him and grabbed his bicep and held it as she stood there I only meant that we have just started this so I'd just like to keep the knowledge between us for now, alright? she said with a compassionate and loving tone and then waited for his response.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled at Kayla's compassionate and loving tone. "Yeah I get it Kayla,you want to take things slow,well as slow as they can be after sex on the second date." Noah said the last part jokingly and kissed her cheek.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and felt his kiss and then placed her arms around his neck and locked them while pressing their bodies together and looked lovingly into his eyes, she just stood there staring for several moments before planting a loving kiss on his lips and holding it, she held it for several moments and then parted with his lips and looked at him So did you mean what you said last night? she asked in a more sultry and loving tone.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him as she pressed her bodies together. "Of course I did,I'm not the kind of man who lies and leaves." Noah informed her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer.

Haven Pryde

Haven adopted more of a seductive posture and continued to stare into his eyes as they held each other and smiled up at him Good to know... she admitted and then pushed herself off of him and took out the little pill bottle and opened it and smirked at him as she held it over the sink Think I should? she asked playfully as she held her anti-pregnancy pills over to the sink ready to pour them down the drain.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom