Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she giggled and kissed her. "You know you sound really cute when you giggle." Noah told her as he took the steak off of the fork and began to chew it and downed it with a swig of wine. "I really like you to Kayla." Noah told her as he took a swig and then kissed her,transferring the wine from his mouth to hers.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She accepted the wine and exchanged some meat to his mouth that she had just put in her mouth, she then looked at him and smiled with admiration and then swallowed the wine and kissed him again, this time more passionately than before as it lasted much longer and she tore her lips away and then asked her question I want to move in with you, would that be alright? she asked as she cut the meat some more and then dumped the other steak on their plate and began to cut that up too.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he took another bite of the the meat and brushed a lock of hair that had got in to Kayla's eyes. "Moving in with me? That sounds like a pretty cool idea,I have a apartment on Fondor and some quarters aboard my ship. You could move some stuff into both places just in case." Noah said as he sat there.

Haven Pryde

she smiled at him and kissed him again and stole his food from his mouth and chewed and then kissed him again and returned it to him, she really liked him and so she would enjoy this relationship..
As she sat there she waited for him to swallow and then ate a piece of meat and drank some wine all with a smile on her face, she then licked his lip playfully and giggled as she was having a lot of fun.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled when Kayla giggled,he took this as a sign that she was having a good time. He was about to kiss her when his comm piece went off and he quickly took Kayla off his lap and went to go and check it. When he checked it there was a text message on it: 'Lt,Orders came down from Colonel Orion,we have four hours before we have to move out and investigate a Bando Gora holdout pocket.' When Noah read it he looked down sadly and sighed.

Haven Pryde

She noticed his immediate disappointment and walked over and turned him to face her and put his hands on her hips and placed her arms, locked around his neck and smiled sweetly at him and stared into his eyes Honey, what's the matter? she said in a concerned sultry manner as she stood there, she adjusted her hips so his hands went lower on her and held her position and smiled up at him as his hands rested on her behind.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah felt Kayla wrap her hands around his neck and gave a half-hearted grin and passed her his comm piece so she could read the message. "I was hoping we could have a little more quality time together,but we might need to start moving some of your to the Solomon" Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

She listened and smiled up at him and pressed her body against his more and held him tightly and looked into his eyes What about my ship? I can't just leave it here she admitted and then kissed him and rested her head against his own.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Kayla's question definetly got his attention and came up with an idea. "Ok,you take your ship to Fondor and next time I get to Fondor I'll call you." Noah said as he had his head against hers. He pulled a set of keys out of his pocket. "Take these keys to the apartments nearest to the Omega Tower and give it to the receptionist and tell her I sent you and then go to room 1109 on floor 11,it has a pretty nice view." Noah informed her as he put the keys into her hand.

Haven Pryde

She took the keys and looked into his eyes and then gave him another kiss and went to gather her things and then before she left the room she brushed against him and took the dog tags he gave to her and put them around her neck and wore them proudly, she then walked with him to the outside of the club and walked with him to the speeder and hopped inside waiting for him to drive them..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla gave him a kiss and gathered his stuff up,which included the lock of hair she had given to him and followed her out to the speeder. Once he got it he turned the engine on and sped away from the club and towards the spaceport.

Haven Pryde

She grabbed his hand as they sped off toward the spaceport and held it, she knew she would miss him when they were apart and just held his hand in her grip as they drove, she then took the pouch with the hair from him and took the hair out and took a small vial out of her pocket, it was a sample perfume and poured some on the hair and put it back in the pouch and then handed it back to him and smiled at him, she then sat back and enjoyed the ride.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
After Kayla poured some of the perfume onto the lock of hair she gave him he smiled,he recognized the smell,it was the same perfume she had on the day that they met. "The same perfume as the day we met,that's nice Kayla." Noah told her as he smiled and put the pouch back in his pocket and continued driving.

Haven Pryde

as they drove to the spaceport she smirked at him as soon as he came to a stop and kissed him one last time before they were to briefly depart and smiled at him, she then got out and headed toward her own drop ship to get to her frigate and be off.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
After dropping Kayla off Noah proceeded to the Solomon and boarded. After a quick inspection of the armory and gun turrets and a chat with Lok,the XO,Noah made his way to his quarters and sat on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Even though they had only been apart for near 45 minutes now,he still felt like there was a gaping hole in his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom