Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled at her idea and gave her a lasting kiss and he held onto her waist. "You know what,that actually sounds like a good idea. Why don't I pay for half and then you pay for half? Then we can come here like this any time we want." Noah informed as they sat there.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven just smirked and gave him a passionate kiss and then cuddled with him, she stayed there on his lap for a while and just cuddled with him....

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla and him laid there and cuddled with him on the couch. "Hey,do you want something to eat?" Noah asked as he stroked her hair and kept his hand on the small of her back.

Haven Pryde

Haven looked into his eyes and licked her lips and then adjusted herself as she sat on his lap and smirked as he asked him if he wanted something to eat Sure handsome she replied as she sat there and enjoyed their time together.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as Kayla called him handsome and then wrapped her legs around her legs around his waist and picked her up and walked to a small intercom on the wall next to the door and pressed a button. "Hello,may I take your order?" A woman's voice asked through it. Noah motioned for Kayla to order while he held her there.

Haven Pryde

Haven was carried over to the intercom and when she heard the womans voice she smirked at him and placed her order Can we get two bantha steaks, and a couple glasses of wine she then looked at him and motioned for the couch.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she ordered Bantha steaks and some glasses of wine and began to carry Kayla back over to the couch and sat down with her in his lap. "So,I've got a question,what was it like growing up on Hoth?" Noah asked as he sat there. "I've been there before myself."

Haven Pryde

As he asked what he did she adjusted herself and repositioned herself while being on his lap so she could be more comfortable and then smirked at him as she was about to answer It was cold, and miserable... there was nobody else there but us she admitted as she sat there with him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Sounds a lot different from Courscant,it was always so crowded and loud,I was thrilled when I heard that I was being assigned to a cruiser,I got to go and see the galaxy and finally get off Courscant,I actually fought on Hoth with the Pyre." Noah informed her as they cuddled.

Haven Pryde

She held onto him as they cuddled and waited for the food to arrive, it would be some time before it did and she had an idea on how to bide the time, standing up she pulled him up to her and lead him over to the waterbed and winked seductively at him, she then waited for him to join her so they could have some fun.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla walked to the waterbed and winked at him. Quickly getting up,Noah walked to the waterbed,stripped and had some fun.
*Fade to black*
Noah rolled of Kayla,sweating and panting. "I swear it gets better every time." Noah informed her as he sent a lazy grin her way.

Haven Pryde

Kayla laid there and stared at @[member="Noah Corek"] with pleased eyes and cuddled with him in the bed, then the door chime sounded and she sprang up and grabbed her clothes and quickly started dressing as she yelled out Just a minute! and looked at Noah with a lusty smile and then waited for him to get dressed as well, the dinner was here sooner than she thought.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as Kayla popped up to get dressed when the door chime went off. Noah quickly pulled on his underwear,jeans and t-shirt and went to the door to get the food. We he opened it he saw a young green skinned twi'lek woman holding a tray with two bottles of wine,two wine glasses and two bantha steaks. Noah quickly took the plates from her and gave her a 15 credit tip and then came back to Kayla holding the tray.

Haven Pryde

Haven could smell the food when he opened the door and smirked as he brought it to her and she grabbed it from him and waited for him to sit on the couch so she could sit on his lap as they ate and share the dinner.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she took the tray from him and he sat on the couch and smiled at her as she stood above him. "So how are we going to eat?" Noah asked as he sat there.

Haven Pryde

Haven sat relaxed on his lap with her feet on the couch and back on the couch arm and one of the plates on her lap, she began to cut up the steak and grabbed a glass of wine and took a sip and then gave noah a drink as well, she then took the fork and held it up for him to take the small chunk off the plate so she could have one as well..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he an Kayla layed on the couch and ate the steak and drank the wine. This was probably the best way to eat dinner for him,on the couch with his girlfriend while she fed him,before she gave him another bite he reached up with his head and gave her a lasting kiss.

Haven Pryde

As they kissed she cut the rest of the steak and laid there relaxing on his lap and then tore her lips away fed him another piece yet this time before he could chew and swallow she kissed him and took the meat from his mouth and ate it, she then took another piece and fed it to him while handing him the glass to hold while she fed him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled when Kayla stole the piece of steak from him and took a sip of the wine that she had gave him. "Do you like teasing me or is it just that easy?" Noah asked jokingly as they ate and smiled at each other.

Haven Pryde

She giggled when he asked her that and took another bite of the steak and fed him another piece, she then chewed her own and smiled at him and decided to make a comment about it after she chewed and swallowed the steak I just really like you, and it's fun to tease you with some things she admitted as she sat there waiting for him to take the steak piece from the fork.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom