Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah gave a sigh of relief when Kayla said that she had something for their mistake and watched as she took a pill bottle from her pants and popped one. "So,is it just me or does it seem like you were already expecting this night,with the pill in you pants and all." Noah stated,giving her a sly grin.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She walked back over and hopped into bed and smiled at him as she laid there with her eyes locked on his I always plan ahead she admitted as she laid there and then laid her head against the pillow so how long has it been for you? she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled at her as she hopped back into the bed. When she asked her question he had to think back to his last time. "For me? About a year and a half ago,she was a pretty blonde,it never went very far and she just up and left one day. You?" Noah informed her and then asked.

Haven Pryde

She thought it over, in truth is had been a long time but in reality it had only been two years ago and then she answered about two years ago... I had the same problem with my lover as you had with yours she admitted and then smiled at him.

You seem to have a hotel room on this planet, were you counting on this? she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled when she asked if he had been counting on this. "No,I've got two weeks leave after Gehenna and I thought I'd spend it here,you were just an added bonus." Noah said. He then started to formulate a thought in his mind. "Hey Kayla,have you ever thought about getting married or having kids?" Noah asked.

Haven Pryde

Now that was sudden, a little too sudden and for one it was weird... as she laid there she contemplated her thoughts and remained calm minded and silent, as she did she smirked at him and decided it wouldn't hurt to plan for the future... but she had never done so before now.

Not really she admitted as she laid here why do you ask?

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah rubbed the back of his head nervously as Kayla asked told him her answer and asked why he wanted to know. "I'm not trying to insinuate anything,I was just asking,but personally I've never seen myself as the settling down,I'd love to have a kid though,because I'm pretty sure that my sister is going to get married soon and my little brother is the kind of guy who never wants kids and if that's the case,my family name dies with me." Noah said as he hung his head sadly,hoping he hadn't freaked her out.

Haven Pryde

In truth she wasn't freaked out, as she laid there she looked at him and smirked as he informed her of his story and remained still while being calm You you just want to pass on the family name? she asked with curiosity.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as he sat up and rubbed his face off. "It's more than just that Kayla. The Corek family has been a proud family of warriors for over 4000 years and have served in conflicts like the Mandolorian Wars and the Clone Wars,I want a child or children that I can pass this lineage onto and make sure my family line doesn't end with me." Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

She watched as he sat up and then listened to his words and sat up herself and ran her fingers along his shoulder blade and smiled at him There would be a chance that any of my offspring is force sensitive, could you truly handle that? she asked as she hoped she was catching into what he is saying.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah shivered a bit when he felt Kayla's fingers on his shoulder blade,he smiled when Kayla mentioned that any children she had might be force-sensitive. "If I was their father,I wouldn't care Kayla. They would be my children as well,I wouldn't care if they were force-sensitive or not,I would still love them,no matter what." Noah said as he turned and looked into Kayla's eyes.

Haven Pryde

She conntinued to look into his eyes with a smile on her face and ran her fingers across his shoulder blade and then responded So you do wan't children then? she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah pondered this question for a couple of minutes before answering. "Yeah,I think I would want kids,not right now,maybe in a couple of years and I would have to marry their mother before they were born of course,it's a family tradition." Noah informed Kayla as he turned to look at her.

Haven Pryde

SETTING THE MOOD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgWpTFO-QKI&list=PLYjpgFJEmHCApfvTEuH2LKs-CR8vRN-aE&index=5[/youtube]

Kayla smirked at him and then kissed his shoulder and placed her head on his shoulder while looking at him So where does this bring us? she asked with a teasing smirk on her face.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
(Nice! :p )
Noah smiled as Kayla leaned her head on his shoulder and kissed her cheek,he then grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his. "I guess it leaves us wherever you want it to leave us." Noah told her as they sat there.

Haven Pryde

@[member="Noah Corek"]
(Thanks! It's one of Haven's theme songs)

Haven smirked at him and then looked into his eyes for a moment looking for a reflection of some kind, she sat there with her hand in his and her head on his shoulder and continued to look into his eyes.. She felt something from him, something she liked and something she admired... Something natural and positive.

As she sat there she looked at him and giggled some and then responded back in kind I think we'll do just fine together she admitted as she sat there looking into his eyes, she then reached over with her mouth and kissed his lips gently and then tore her lips away and sat there some more.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled when Kayla kissed him and told him that they we're going to do just fine together. "So does that mean I have to propose now?" Noah asked in a joking manner,or at least what he thought was one.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked as he made his joke and then got up off the bed, they had been talking the night away but she wasn't tired in the least, somehow she found some renewed energy and as she rose she walked into the other room and looked in the cubbards for something to make them, she found some things but not a lot and so she decided to make some breakfast for them.

As she did she got the eggs out and some patatoes to make hashbrowns, and got some cheese and other ingredients and waited for him to come into the kitchen and then started to cook their breakfast.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah sat there for a few minutes before he stood and walked into the kitchen. What he saw made him break out in a grin,Kayla was cooking. "So,you fight,your smart,your great in bed and you can cook? What did I do to deserve a woman like you?" Noah asked joking as he sat down on a bar stool.

Haven Pryde

She looked back and smirked and then greased the pan and set it on the stove-top, she then mixed the eggs, cheese and some cinnamon together and poured in a little milk.. from there she walked over to the potatoes and began to chop them into small flakes of what they used to be.

As she watched the stove-top she poured in the mixture of ingredients and began to whip it together, that's when she forgot one thing.. To cook the potatoes beforehand and then she turned off the stove top and moved the mixture over and turned on another pan, she then seasoned the potatoes with some garlic, parsley and placed a couple tea leaves into the mix and put it all on the stove and began to cook the meal, she would need to put on the eggs last and as she did this she took out some meats from the fridge and began to chop them up, there were some turkey and some ham still in the fridge and this is what she is chopping now.

She used clean silverware the whole time and didn't reuse any, as she chopped the meat she added it into the hashbrowns and stirred them while cooking the hashbrowns, in several minutes it was done and she turned on the eggs and mixed the hashbrowns in with them and cooked them together. As she mixed them and cooked them she was careful not to overcook or burn them and then when it was all done she got out two plates and plated up the food and brought it to the table and sat his close to him and with a smile she said Hope ya like! and then sat down to eat.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom