Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she began to walk off and said that they needed to find a room. "Its simple,you find a room that you want and you take it,they have buzzers for waiters,have a bed,a couch and their soundproofed,if you catch my meaning." Noah said giving her a small wink at the end of his sentence.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven continued to walk off and went into the closest room and looked around and waited for @[member="Noah Corek"] to come inside, she liked it as it had a waterbed, a nice vinyl couch and a way to play music, it was nicer than she had ever seen and she smirked as she looked around, there were pillows shaped like hearts and it was perfect... she waited for him to come to her so they could enjoy their time.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he walked into the room and smiled as he saw the music system,waterbed,vinyl couch and the heart shaped pillows. "Wow,nice pick Kayla,the perfect romantic spot." Noah said as he walked up and kissed her cheek. "So what do you want to do?" He asked with curiosity.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at him and walked over and closed the door and then walked over to the music system and turned on something soft and slow and then walked back over to Noah and began to grind against him with a smile on her face, she waited for him to begin dancing with her as she teasingly grinded against him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla began to grind against him and then started to move his hands up and down her sides,starting from just under her breasts and going down to her hips. He pulled her closer while doing this and even went as far as to start lightly nibbling on her earlobe.

Haven Pryde

She continued to dance with him and placed her arms around his neck and locked them as she moved her hips to the music and stared into his eyes, she then took a small bag out of her pocket and pulled a vial out... the vial had glitterstim in it and she showed it to him with a smirk on her face...

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah's brow furrowed in confusion and then unfurrowed in understanding and unwrapped himself from Kayla and sat on the couch. "I don't glitterstim Kayla,a friend of mine took some and got in a speeder accident when I was a kid,and after that day I promised I'd never touch any of it,ever. So if you do that on a regular basis and want our relationship to continue,your going to have to stop." Noah informed her as he clasped his hands together and stared at her seriously.

Haven Pryde

She placed the glitterstim on the table and then walked over and sat next to him and stared at him for a moment I'm sorry, I had no idea... I just thought it would be nice for us to read each others minds so that we could better judge if this is what we truly want she said and then placed her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes as she became closer Are you upset? she asked as she sat there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah wiped a tear from his eye as he remembered his friend who had died. "I'm not upset Kayla,its just that even the mention of glitterstim usually reminds me of my friend. But you can read my mind if you want to." Noah told her as he let down the mental barriers that he had been taught as a commando and let Kayla search his mind freely as he pressed his head against hers.

Haven Pryde

haven smirked at him and probed his mind and sent a spike into it just to test his resolve, it was a low level spike and as she did she kissed his lips and stuck her tongue against his own and then tore her lips off his and looked at his reaction to her spike... she then licked his lips and sat back away from him and waited for him to say something or to get upset..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah winced in pain slightly when Kayla sent the small spike into his mind to test his resolve. He shook his head a bit to get rid of the residual pain in his head. "That hurt a little but its not like I haven't dealt with pain like it before." Noah informed her as he pulled her hands into his and rubbed them.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked as he informed her of the fact he had dealt with things like it in the past and held his hands as he rubbed hers, she then got up and went over to the music machine and turned on a song..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_1WtgH59XE&list=PLYjpgFJEmHCApfvTEuH2LKs-CR8vRN-aE&index=3[/youtube]

it wasn't a romantic one but was a good one and she smirked playfully at him and invited him to dance with her, she stood there and waited for him to join her and smiled sweetly at him as she teased him..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla put a new song on and stood up and started to dance and smiled at her. When the song was over Noah pulled his dog tags out of his pocket and decided to do something he heard military couples do before. "Hey,Kayla I want you to have these,I've heard about other military couples who do it,its supposed to give you something to remind you of me." Noah informed her as he put them around her neck.

Haven Pryde

Haven watched as he took his dog tags and put them around he neck and looked at him with confusion and then took them off her neck and handed them back to him These are yours, Noah.... I have no right to them she said with compassion and confusion and then grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist and began to dance with him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah scratched his head before Kayla put his hands on her waist as they danced. "Kayla,it would mean a lot to me if you would take them,I could easily get them replaced. But if you don't want to you don't have to,I'm not going to force you to do it." Noah told her as they danced.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him as they danced and took the tags from his grip and held onto them as they danced and then wrapped her hands around his neck and thought over what she could give him, they danced for some time before she decided that she would give him what she would.

As she stood there she took a small pouch out of her pocket and dumped the contents of it on the floor, which were the rest of her pills and then pushed him off of her and grabbed a knife and cut a lock of her hair and wound it together and then placed it in the pouch and took his hand and placed it in his palm, she smirked at him and commented Not just something to think of me with, but also for luck she said and then grabbed his hand again and placed them back on her waist and held him tight against her as they danced.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla took his tags and then gave him the pouch which had a lock of her hair in it. When she said it was for good luck Noah smiled and brushed his hand against her hip. "I'll make sure to always have it with me when I go into battle." Noah said as he quickly put it in his pocket so he wouldn't lose it.

Haven Pryde

as Haven had her hip brushed by his hand she sighed and held onto him and then adjusted herself to his touch and smirked up at him even more seductively and continued to dance with him, she then pushed herself off him and went over and sat on the couch and waited for him to join her.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
(Last post for the night!)
Noah smiled as Kayla went and sat on the couch and went to join her,but instead of sitting next to her,Noah picked her up and then sat down,placing Kayla in his lap and gave her a grin as they sat there.

Haven Pryde

She enjoyed the placement of her and smiled at him as she held onto him with him holding her, as they sat there she stared into his eyes and then commented I'm almost inclined to purchase this room so we can make it our own private love nest she said with a playful flirt and waited for his comments on the matter.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom