Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Righteous Side of Hell [Republic Re-Invasion of Alderaan vs. One Sith {Masters & NFUs only}]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Objective: Reinforce Republic Position
Allies: Galactic Republic, [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
Enemies: The One Sith.
Musical Selection: To Dream The Impossible Dream from Man of La Manche

Inside a dropship,

The floor shook, the ceiling shook, the floor shook, everything was shaking, spirits and hearts included. The soldiers sat and stood in solemn silence, an armored Light Mobile Weapon Platform droid stood, anchored at the ramp of the Protectorate dropship as the armored transport descended with others from the skyline, heading toward the ruins of Aldera.

Republic Dropships, Protectorate Dropships, many others, HK joined the war efforts in aiding the Jedi and Republic by offering the contingents of vessels and troops available to him as an Exarch. Not too long ago the leaders of many factions met together to discuss possible alliance, while the talks fell apart the droid clung to what was left of hope of United Galaxy to resist the Sith. And so here he was, representing the willingness of the Protectorate to aid an ally with the Republic, and representing the Last Alliance he and Kerrigan begun forming.

Speaking of the droid, he stood behind the weapons platform and a couple of thick mobile barricades awaiting their touchdown to begin forming protective barrier around the landing zone and open fire support. He stood tall, clinging to one of the support rails with one hand, in the other he held something, a pendant he has crafted. Inside there was a painting of Cira, small one, just bit enough to fit inside the small pendant, painted by the machine's own digits.

He watched it, took in her image, the fiery hair usually in a ponytail, the stoic look on her face, the penetrating gaze of her determined eyes, he watched and calculated, remembering their history together, many meetings in her office of their own queer intimacy, many moments of tension and anger as well when the droid believed for Protectorate to be using him only as tool of war and otherwise neglected him. He remembered his rage when he found out she was back but neither contacted nor visited him, he remembered the way her image burned as he put a torch to it.

And now she was gone, and he felt somewhat empty, empty but still functioning. It was not the first time someone whom he considered a friend has perished, it was not the first time he had to deal with her being proclaimed dead. He thought about it, about it all, calculating the odds of him finding and defeating every Sith who could oppose his friends, his beloved, and the peace. The odds were slim, impossible in fact. But it would not differ him from his plans, it would not stop his drive to fight them. He was not done, neither he or the Protectorate were defeated.

He would close the locket with Cira's image.

This was not over yet.

"Commencing landing procedure, we are coming in hot!"

Pilot's voice would rang out through their come, the droid did not even notice as sounds of battle begun to erupt all around him, warships and machines of both Republic and Protectorate, sounds of soldiers already on the ground, the roars of Vong warbeasts, the thunders of engines and guns. The dropship shook, even more violent than before as they finally touched-down, landing on the Republic-controlled position.

As the ramp lowered the sounds of guns being cocked and charged were heard from among the soldiers, the droid grabbed one of the MD-1 launchers, slinging it on his back before reaching for an SR-1 sniper shattergun, charging it as well. There were clangs and whirrs as the Mobile Weapon Platforms led the way to lay mobile suppressive fire against any Sith or Vong positions that would attempt to disrupt their landing party.

I am the Iron Knight.
He would announced towards Kiskla, unknowingly mimicking War Hydra/Tentacle Cira as he stepped onto the battlefield.

"I come here with reinforcements to honor our alliance between the Protectorate and Republic, as well as any possible grander cooperation."

The machine would bow slightly, his grey cloak fluttering on the wind and smoke as his troops and droids took their positions to join the Republic's efforts,

"Me and my men are at your services."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"I dont think pissing off two Jedi Masters and humiliating them is a good idea, but hey, your friends your problem." She smiled at him and nudged him as she dropped down to the ground and started walking through the street. She walked with a carelessness once more as she knew Vulpesen would be right behind her. "Well, you know them best, lead the way."

He let out a small smile and placed his mask on, once again assuming the neutral visage of Darth Tsolan, the blood wolf. "I think taking on one is good enough. My main question is, which one will it be?" He leaped after her and with a quick flip, landed at her heels. "And as I said, I don't know where they are or if they'll come, I'm just hoping they do, and hoping I'll sense it." Still it was likely best they not arrive at that moment as he had one final preparation to make. "But give me a moment before we start our search." He stopped and for a moment, he focused on the darkside of the force. Calling upon his rage, his pain, his hatred, and most certainly his sorry, he called them all through his body, then he let them forward. Immediately, his presence was replaced with a dark cloud, an impenetrable field of dark senses that Alexandra herself would find difficult to read him through, if she could do it at all. "Alright, lets go."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Elegant and depraved.
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic
Objective: Seek and Destroy

There. Again. That sensation coiling and twisting in the pit of his stomach, like a ravenous serpent, sliding amongst itself as though determined to be noticed, to be awoken. Eyes, rings of gold punctuated by the return of the Republic washed over the razed battlefield of Aldera. The mongrels of the lightside gave Helios a familiar form of discomfort, like a sickly breath, fevered and snagging that dragged long talons against his throat to catch there, thick and heavy in it’s refusal to move until it was dislodged by force.

Fangs pressed into his abdomen from within, finding himself warm blooded and sated by the rich venom of the darkside which coursed throughout his being. Helios' weary mind bore more illusions into his visuals moreso now than ever before. Bringing forth dreams that depicted his situations turning out much more differently than they actually had in real-time. Dreams best left to slumber and not, as they chose to do, crumble his reality and come forth in his waking moments.

Then the transport shook. Alone, minus the pilot, Helios took advantage of the silence devising schemes of traps, choke points, and a myriad of other points of interest. A pale finger rose to Helios's mouth, whom parted charcoal lips to nibble at a fingernail as he stood to his feet, aware that his drop point was approaching. Helios' ivory teeth pressed with suggestive pressure as it seemed, once again, that the last little bit of nail he was trying to clip was just out of his reach. His nibbling persisted until he was satisfied before lowering his sore finger to grab the handle bar next to the door. His golden eyes flashed to the cockpit at the moment when most pilots would likely say:

"Drop point approaching!"

The dual-sliding doors to the transport swung open as the hinges lifted and locks rotated. The sudden influx of high speed winds flooded into the transport and bathed Helios, causing his silver head of hair to momentarily mushroom before they found themselves in constant motion. The craft maneuvered it's way safely throughout the zone before finding a spot for Helios. Once the Pilot found a position that had seemingly less crossfire then what he'd seen in the last 10 minutes he swooped down towards the ground. The craft drew close, slowed it's speed, and Helios let go of the handle bar as he took a nonchalant step off of the craft and advanced foward. Helios drifted a considerable amount of distance from the transport, which had picked up new troopers and lifted off of the ground.

BOOM!

A quick glance backwards entailed a scene of death. The transported had been hit by anti-aircraft artillery, leaving behind a collective of black smoke and descending pieces of metal set ablaze. Helios expression remained; cold and uncaring. He turned his back to the carnage and advanced into the fray.

Objective: Eradicate Evil
Allies: Galactic Republic | [member="Michael Sardun"] | [member="Captain Wells"] | [member="HK-36"]
Enemies: The One Sith | [member="Darth Junra"] | [member="Darth Mierin"]

[member="Captain Wells"]' dedicated statement reached her ears, and she replied: "Thank you, Captain. I'm adjusting your orders. Your priority is the people of Alderaan -- Liberation foremost." She looked at him briefly, to make sure he'd heard her assertion before being distracted by a positive sound that broke the audio barriers above Aldera's ruins. Alderaan's skies were refreshed with The Republic's aerial presence. Briefly, the blonde looked up at the skies above as what had been a gentle breeze intensified, and swept up her golden strands in a flurry.
CPOz3Hc.gif

After weeks of waiting, the first signs of relief were beginning to appear in the form of X-Wings, Capital Ships, and various other aircrafts. These ships landed near their position, and out clattered an army lead by he who donned the title of Iron Knight. She was so overcome with gratitude that she was hardly bothered by the fact a droid was addressing her. "Thank you, The Republic and Alderaan appreciates it. What you did on Coruscant was welcomed. I look forward to fighting by you." Despite the impending situation, this was mostly a friendly exchange -- perhaps they'd all celebrate together later. Oh, how she vyed for that victory. After travelling through various villages for the past three weeks, she knew the people did too. They wouldn't have risked their lives to harbour their gang of rebels otherwise.
"Our objective is to neutralize all Sith threats -- so, what say we get on with it?"

A smile cracked her pouted lips and she looked back at her comrades. She didn't say anything more this time, her rallying speech was over. Instead, she merely jerked her head indicatively toward the city and took the first venture beyond the tree line toward the citadel. With an army at her flanks, and Ashla within her, The Sith were going to have a bit more bite to meet the bark this time around.

Allies: [member="Phylis Alince"], Jedi, [member="HK-36"]
Enemies: Sith and Friends. Phylis Alince's ironclad vow of chastity.

Phylis Alince, badass bookworm and hottest Jedi librarian ever, was not alone. As it happened her trusted comrade - oh, wait, Roche had been sort of awkward but they were sort of friends despite massive alignment differences - Siobhan Kerrigan was there at her side. Most recently she had been blown up and spaced, which had put her into a coma that was characterised by at times annoyingly angsty visions. Well, the whole almost dying experience had been pretty painful as well. This being the doing of Darth Shadow, nefarious ancient Sith Lord with no connection to the One Sith.

Medical advice was that she should take it easy, rest more and all that. Truth be told she had actually been tempted to stay out...but Phylis was her friend. And Mia had already perished on Coruscant. Shadow still eluded her. She had made a mistake by foolishly rushing in and fallen into his trap, she would know better. In the meantime there were other Sith to slaughter. So here she was. Clad in her imposing beskar'gam, with a ridiculous amount of firepower at her disposal. Perhaps it would be enough.

For good or ill, the Butcher of Roche had come to Aldera.

Marcus Tritum

M
Enemy: [member="Darth Helios"]

Kark me sideways.

I'm on Alderaan, sun-forsaken Alderaan, fightin' for the 'good' guys. Again. Seems like everytime I help these friggin' warrior-monks they wind up getting me knee-deep in a pile of bantha manure. Sometimes literally. I don't even believe in their cause. Okay, maybe saving the galaxy from a bunch of genocidal megalomaniacs is a good idea, but isn't that common sense? Who the hell believes this bogus about a Sith-run orphanage? They probably feed them Dark Side food or something.

Anyway, so I'm sitting in a blasted fox hole in Aldera City, holding out for reinforcements that the Reppies keep sayin' are coming and increasingly doubting that I'm going to get paid after this... mostly cause I'll be dead, when in come some low flyin' LAV shuttles. AA took care of them in the blink of an eye and I watched the whole thing go up in flames and screeching metal. Maybe ten years ago I would've looked away, but I didn't even flinch when one of the corpses tried to crawl out of the wreckage, his body engulfed in flames. He didn't make it.

Feeling a little bile in my throat, I scanned the rest of the LZ.

That was how I saw the survivor. He was tall, with pale skin and pointy ears that poked up from beneath long white hair. And he wore long, flowing dark robes.

"All the luck. All the vapin' dead space luck," I cursed. I knew a Force User when I saw one. They have this better-than-you attitude way of walking. Also, who the hell doesn't wear a helmet in a battle zone?

I was wearing one, plus a whole lot else. Terentatek-class Commando Armor, made of phrik and modeled after the old Republic Commandos. I had a pistol in a thigh holster, a big friggin' knife at my belt - which was one of those fancy Bodo Baas things slung bandolier style across my chest - and my trusty BTI-CC13 blaster carbine. I hoped the Taozin amulet I was wearing worked as advertised - I'm not kidding, AEL advertises this stuff - and made my presence in the Force hard to distinguish, as if I wasn't even there. Because if it didn't... well, I'd rather not think of all the kriffin' insane things Forcers could do.

Well, I might be a combat veteran, but I'd made a big mistake. In all the chaos of the fighting I'd wound up separated from my unit and way too close to the enemy's dropzone. The wreckage of the shuttle would hopefully prove a distraction. I peeked out of my foxhole and lined up a shot on Pointy Ears.

Rule Number One of fighting Force Users, never use grenades. You can never tell which ones will take some molten shrapnel to the face and which will just chuck it right back at ya'. Well, I was about to break Rule Number One. I had a good position and could retreat into the foxhole if he tried to chuck it back at me - which would be hard with the Taozin amulet not showing where I was located.

Peeping just over the edge, I squeezed ever so lightly on the CC13's secondary trigger.

Thunk.

A frag grenade whooshed out of the underslung barrel and straight toward Pointy Ears.

Here goes nothin'...

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Objective: Reinforce Republic Position
Allies: Galactic Republic, [member="Kiskla Grayson"], The Last Alliance, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Phylis Alince"]
Enemies: The One Sith.
Musical Selection: All Star by Smash Mouth

The droid would bow towards Kiskla at her words,

"Indeed let us, we have a saying among my kind, 'Ropos ropo when Ropo ropos the Ropo ropo.'"

He would stare at her, it would seem that explanation was coming as to what exactly his words meant, but instead the droids would roar out, commanding the troops he was landing,

"Saddle the Nocur and blow the horns! Unleash the Kerrigan!"

After the droids, soldiers, and barricades brought by the droid's forces large beasts clad fully in armor would be brought out, they were Nocur the Forest Kings, most often called by off-worlds the Owlbears, avian predators and war-mounts bred on Abregado-Rae with innate degree of resistance towards lightsabers. They squawked and roared as armored riders mounted onto their shield-like backs, blaster rotary cannon visible on each, although they were organic mounts they may have as well been small armored trucks or light recon vehicles. The riders on their backs were equipped primarily with Spears of Rae along with some side-arms like the SP-1 or MK-2 Bolt Guns, but the main ranged weapon they would be using was the rotary blaster featured on beasts' armor.

The soldiers would roar and call their war cries as horns and sharp whistles were blown to sound beginning of the assault. And so the Sith positions would begin to light up under assault of the heavy weaponry, bombardment from Republic and Protectorate positions, although the writer cannot speak for Republic artillery and guns, HK's troops would use the RC-1 from their defensive positions and the MD-1 railguns as they begun to advance, carried by troops and the war droids they brought. Barrage of rockets would be fired here and there from the contingent of HBD-300 MK IV, supported by MK III as requested by the droid since he has faced off the Vong forces on Eriadu. The Vong would not be the only ones who begun to gas the ruins, spots of yellow-green gas launched from the droids would start to be seen here and there, it would knock the breath from lungs, it would decrease the vision, it would dull the senses.

Connecting to the Republic and Allied troops the droid would sent out a silent IM announcement to show up on their HUD as a notification,

"I suggest everyone wears helmets."

J3C0

J
Aldera City-Palace

Mierin paced through the destroyed ruins of Aldera Palace, her lips were turned down into a scowl, and her eyes fluttered across the ruin that now lay here. Had this been necessary? Had the destruction of such a beautiful piece of architecture really been needed? She had only been at the medical center, she had slain two of the Jedi there and then been...hampered from further helping. But this was something new to her, something that she had heard about, and had to see for herself. This was a true travesty, a crime really.

“Ma'am.”

One of the Royal Guardsmen with her spoke up, his voice confident and strong. Behind her stood nearly a dozen of her Royal Guard, each one wearing the Power Armor that they had been recently issued, behind them stood several walkers. AT-HK's and AT-AW's that were brand new and ready for war.

She looked at them, and then nodded for him to continue.

“The Republic has come, they're in the mountains.”

Mierin paused for a few moments, she looked at the ruins of the Palace, then to her soldiers and their equipment. Solemnly she nodded. She supposed now would be a good time to make them pay for what they had done, for destroying such a beautiful piece of architecture, at least thats what she had been told in her rage, no one had mentioned the One Sith planted explosives of course.

“Then we go.” She said slowly moving away from the ruins.

Talon Vosra

T
Location: Aldera Palace area some place on the plant. (I need a cookie)
Objective: retake the planet via beat downs
Allies: Jedi
Enemies: Dem One Sith

Talon walked wrapped in the cloak of shadows, his mind set on his quey'tek meditation that made his force presence very difficult to sense. His weapons had yet to be drawn as he moved across the ground with bare feet that glided with smooth practiced steps. He had no armor he wore only simple black pants and shirt for protection. His emerald eyes looked for the enemy and knew they were many. He decloaked for a moment as a Sith drew close and struck with an open palm at the man's jaw which snapped his head back quickly knocking him out before recloaking.

He was here to extract justice for the murders executed by the sith. Particularly of his once friend and now lost love Kira. His head reeled at the thought of his nemesis [member="Darth Isolda"] and his cloak faltered as he heard the cackling laughter echo behind his eyes. He had let go now, accepted that he would be doomed to this fate until death but he would not give up fighting the darkness. He would do just what he thought Kira would want, he would be Jedi.

Allies: Jedi, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] (probably), [member="HK-36"]
Enemies: Sith and Friends. Siobhan Kerrigan's relentless nymphomania.

The first sense of just how bad the day could be came when Phylis felt a familiar presence behind her. Turning, she saw the absurdly well armed and armoured battering ram which was Siobhan Kerrigan.
"Well, there goes the city, I guess," Phylis said dryly. "Nice to see you, Siobhan. Hmm, I thought you were almost killed!" she added suspiciously.

She shrugged it off. "So...what do we do now? Do we announce our presence to the Sith or is it a free-for-all?"

Allies: OS
Enemies: Bad guys :)

Kneeling among the remains of the once mighty and proud piece of Alderaanian architecture, a young Mon Calamari meditated, his eyes shut as he feasted on the Dark Side to give his body the necessary energy for the upcoming battle. It almost seemed ironic; the Republic wished to retake Alderaan, yet every single death only made the Dark Side stronger, which in turn empowered the Sith. As an answer to the Sith liberation of the galaxy, some Jedi even delved in the Dark Side to fight the righteous fire of the Sith with their own fire, or so Veles heard. But as children who had yet to learn that touching fire hurts, many Jedi were going to get burned, enslaved by the Dark Side instead of controlling it. The Dark Side of the Force was not for weaklings and those who believed they could use the Dark Side to... destroy the Dark Side? Veles never really attempted to understand the twisted reasoning of the Jedi that was full of sacrificing other people for the greater good, their incredible selfishness and utter arrogance of believing they have been destined by the Force to eradicate any Force user not worshipping their demented religion. Their holy war was lost since the beginning though; as darkness can be found in any heart, the Jedi had yet to realize that as long as they existed, there would be new Dark Jedi rising from their ranks. On the other hand, it appeared the Sith Order could exist without the Jedi very well; Veles had yet to hear of Sith leaving the Order in masses to become Jedi.

More of the mysterious energy flowed to his body before his eyes abruptly opened and Darth Veles stood up. Wearing the same armor as in every battle, that is the commando version of the Imperial armor, he certainly looked different than the majority of the ordinary soldiers. Not only because he wore armor that has been used by the old Sith Empire, but also because of the presence of heavy, black colored cloak covering much of his body. Still, one could easily recognize a Mon Cal under the armor, as the helmet was shaped to fit his large head, just as the wide wrists and gloves to cover his webbed claws. Not the most comfortable thing to wear, but the amphibian appreciated the protection it offered.

Unlike his physical form that could be easily seen - for now -, Veles' presence in the Force appeared to be missing. As the Sith Assassin had done thousands of times before, he silenced his signature and presence, making it hard to feel him for the ones very skilled at Force Sense and actively searching for him, almost impossible for the rest. His claim the power was one of his main and most practiced was not a joke.

Roaming the ruins of the palace, his footsteps making no sound as he paced through the rubble, Veles tried to push grim thoughts out of his mind. The palace, once mighty and beautiful, now ruined, reminded him that all nice things can come to an abrupt end when one expects it the least. That is why people like him existed, people who lived to build something new and beautiful atop of ruins and protected it with their lives. Now, while there was nothing to protect in the destroyed palace, he wanted to ensure Alderaan's freedom. Someone said that people can feel imprisoned in democracy, free in dictatorship. This was the case in Veles' mind. The "democratic" Republic seemed to be vastly more restrictive than the benevolent rule of the Sith.

Sighing softly, the amphibious Sith turned his gaze towards the sky, watching the invaders who shielded themselves with empty promises and hateful ideology that supported intolerance and speciesism. He was not going to make it easy for them to retake the planet.

As he stood there, the light surrounding his body started to change colors, twist and bend to his will until the Sith Master disappeared...

Simone

S
Allies: [member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @HK-36 @Phylis Alince
Enemies: Sith
Objective: Overwatch.

"Honestly, this is ridiculous." Simone complained as she disembarked from the ship. She was terrified and her fear manifested itself with snark and bad attitude. The former reporter, shoved a comm link in her ear. As someone unloaded her kit and began setting up. "Why did I agree to this?"

"Stop complaining," came one of the tech's "Everything you record, everything your sensors pick up is valuable."

"Yes but that doesn't explain why I'm here to do it. Any of you knuckleheads can run this show. No! Don't put that there!" she exclaimed darting forward to reorganize things. "Put it there!" She glanced back at the tech who was smiling at her. "Oh shut up."

It didn't take them long to get the equipment up and running. The best sensor arrays money could buy, holoprojectors that received data from scout droids allowing her to paint a 3D picture of what they were up against. For the moment they moved around the resistance group. Blowing out her cheeks in a sigh, Simone finally moved to say her hello's.

"Hey, Grandmaster right? I'm Simone. I'm gonna be your eagle eyes. Try and tell you whats coming before it gets to you." The eagle scout droids moved slowly round the group. "I'll be jumping through different comm frequencies to keep our communications secure..." she trailed off as she caught sight of the palace ruins. So absorbed in her work she'd not bothered to look.

"Kark me sideways..." she muttered, eyes widening with fear.

The Hydra Queen

Vessel of Yun-Harla
Allies: The One Sith
Enemies: Republic | [member="Talon Vosra"]
Objective: Destroy The Republic Forces

Whispers would stir among her Vongsense. The Hydra Queen's neck would twist, whilst golden eyes engulfed in flames would narrow. What the Jeedai did not realize is that the very city was alive with Vong technology. Every living Vong Organism connected in a way, and the Hydra Queen was able to sense it.

Under [member="Talon Vosra"], he would soon realize this, as an amphistaff colony would come to life near him. There from their polyps, the serpentine forms would start to slither out, adult forms ready to mate and hungry for the nutrition they will need to reproduce the next generation.

So when the Jedi uncloaked and attacked the Sith, he would soon find himself under the attack of the Amphistaff, as it sent acidic poison spit straight at his eyes.

All the while, the vessel of Yun-Harla would make her way towards him.

The Hound

T
Enemies: Republic [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
Allies: The Sith
Objective: Hunt and Capture The Redeemer

Alderaan was in ruin. Pain and suffering filled the air he breathed and filled his chest with a feeling of power. He did not trust the Sith farther than he could throw them, but the Goddess had decreed that her chosen and the Vahla would follow them. A means to an end, though the destruction they caused was sure to please Her. No longer the rabid beast that had escaped the Sith in a frenzy, most of Turin's wounds had healed, if not scarred and he had gotten rid of his barbaric and ridiculous bandage garb. His hair neatly cut, though still long, was now in a ponytail, and parts of his beskar armor were returned to him, specifically his gauntlets and shin guards. Now he wore Sith-like garb with little armor outside of the beskar he had deemed useful.

Now...He was no longer Turin Val Kur, at least to the Sith he shared air with now, but Vaermina, Hound of Vahl. His mission, to recapture that which [member="Darth Isolda"] had failed to corrupt and return her to a more secluded place for indoctrination. Or rather, to be shown the truth of Vahl, her grace and her power. A smirk inched its way across his face. The savage gold that had plagued his eyes before had given way to a more civilized black, but even in those dark orbs a light danced about in excitement.

For the Goddess!
For Vahl!

Allies: [member="Phylis Alince"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Simone"], Jedi
Enemies: Sith and Friends, people who don't appreciate badass bookworms, Phylis' ironclad vow of chastity.

"I got better," Siobhan quipped lamely. "Then I heard my favourite librarian was going to ride boldly and well into the jaws of death, and I just had to come!" Would Phylis finally give her a last night on earth kiss? Probably not. "Sith called Shadow. You heard of him I guess? Nothing to do with this lot."

For a moment her tone and expression turned more serious and subdued. Phylis was no warrior, but no one knew ancient mystical secrets better than her. And she was better at mental defence than Siobhan. Perhaps she could help with this. "I'm gonna kill him when this is done," she said quietly, seriously.

Then she was back to her usual attitude. "Pretty much. We just randomly walk into the ruined city. Then at some point a Sith will charge us. Somehow most battles end up being cheesy one on one duels...and armies get bypassed. Or the Zerg...I mean Vong hordes will swarm us." Infested!Kerrigan would be hot...if Cira was not already using all her pics!

"I'm great at range and can take plenty of heavy hits, you can support with your Soresu and you may be better at barriers than I am. If there's mental attacks I'll need support from you," she said, giving Phylis a gentle pat on the shoulder. Without trying to sneak a grope in, just in case anyone was wondering. "If we pool our telekinetic powers together we should be very efficient. If you force light Sith, I can give cover and draw hits. Just make sure I'm not in the target zone when you use it."

Phylis was not an engine of mass destruction like Siobhan - that would be thoroughly counterproductive for a librarian and archeologist - but still proficient in telekinesis. Likewise a Soresu master and proficient in healing, an ability Siobhan did not possess at all. "Don't try to pull off big heroics. 'A Jedi's life is sacrifice' is not to be taken too literally." Wait, Siobhan was telling someone to be cautious and not to charge in? Hypocrite! Well, she would be upset if something happened to Phylis.

Location; Outside Aldera
Allies: The Galactic Republic | [member="HK-36"] | [member="Michael Sardun"] | [member="Simone"] | [member="Captain Wells"]
Enemies: One Sith | @Daella Apparine | [member="Vaermina"]

Commentary for the eagle eyes was met with thanks and a query.
"Great--" she'd never worked with a slicer before. This could be most valuable indeed "See if you can check the frequencies for Apparine. Confirm that she's here."

As if by way for this command, the blonde offered an explanation as she continued to advance toward the walls; with the droid's army stomping along.

"She started this Alderaan fiasco, I want her to be part of its end."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Jedi

Alexandra shot up to the roof, rubbing her eyes as the visor came up and she looked out among the city for someone worth her time, yet found no one. "You know Vulps, there used to be a time when you could find an enemy right away, not it seems we always have to wait for one, so in that note." She grabbed a flare gun, that she had grabbed from the barracks, and shot it into the air. So this probably wouldn't really bring an enemy to her, but it did point out the presence of two high powered force users in plain site. "Thats better, do you want a ration bar while we wait?" She glanced at Vulpesen and smiled.

(Note, her saying vulps was out of the range of anyone's hearing

Vulpesen sat back and took a ration bar with a nod of thanks. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Though, it makes sense that our targets are harder to find. Its not like I'm picking out some random gr-" He stopped mid-sentence and turned to a flicker in the force. "Bingo." Immediately, he started a mad dash across the roof tops heading straight for the Aldera Palace area some place on the plant. (got a ration bar, don't need a cookie.) "He'd been waiting for this day and with his identity of Vulpesen hidden behind the dark shroud and mask, he doubted that [member="Talon Vosra"] would understand the implications of this coming conflict.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Alexandra blinked as she saw him bolt out towards the palace and her brow grew annoyed. "Is this what it felt like the last time for him?" She said to herself before taking a grenade from her belt and running over the ground towards the direction Vulpesen had gone in, her feet bringing her up next to him. "A little warning next time fox face, who is it you found?" She still held the grenade, looking down she spotted a group of republic soldiers and dropped it, the detonator blowing them all towards death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom