Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Righteous Side of Hell [Republic Re-Invasion of Alderaan vs. One Sith {Masters & NFUs only}]

Allies: [member="Simone"] [member="Marek S'hadar"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Marcello blinked as the Mon Calamari suddenly collapsed as the Jedi Master was manipulating an abrupt force pull to free Simone from his grasp. Well. It worked quite fantastically. For a brief moment, something scratched at the back of his neck as he became abruptly aware of another presence entirely careening into the area. If Banshee had materialized in front of him, she would have effectively blocked his avenue of both escape and access to the pink-hued woman's rapidly flying body.

However, as the Sith initiated her strike from behind and to his left, Marcello simply took off at a dead sprint towards Simone's body. Closing the distance in rather short order, Marcello manipulated the Force to slow her movement abruptly by basicaly applying a negating force. As her horizontal velocity quickly tapered to nothing, Marcello stopped all of his manipulations and caught her diminutive form in his arms. The words of the other Jedi Master had reached Marcello's ears, but there was an overriding concern while one of the Sith was, apparently, unconscious and the other was being engaged by Marek.

Placing Simone's body on the ground, he quickly shifted his glacier-blue gaze down to her legs, surveying the damage done by Darth Veles only briefly. "Lady, you are some kind of crazy," were the only words of 'comfort' the long-haired Jedi offered as the aforementioned strands of blonde hair fell around his face while he shifted his hands to heal Simone's wounds. Immedaitely, a brilliant white light erected from his palms as the Jedi Master used the Force to heal the damage to the cells in the various muscles and tendons of Simone's legs.

Marcello wouldn't really know much about the importance of the device she'd been carrying unless someone actually made mention of it. Doubtful he would extract himself from his current duties to chase after it, however. Intelligence was often critical and important, but he refused to believe it would be so at the expense of anyone's life if he could help it. The Jedi Master probably wouldn't be entirely convinced Republic leadership would put it to good use anyways.

Allies: [member="Darth Banshee"]
Enemies: [member="Simone"] [member="Marek S'hadar"] [member="Marcello Matteo"]

Defeated, lying on the ground, the Mon Calamari Sith Master remained motionless. While the Dark Side surrounding the area started filling his body with much needed energy, his consciousness had yet to return. He dreamt of swimming though the endless sea, diving and trying to reach the bottom. Not even his excellent sight could see the bottom of these dark waters, so he continued his blind descend, the light above him soon disappearing as the complete darkness closed him in its grasp. No longer he knew whether he swam up or down, trying to reach the dark secrets hidden at the bottom or returning to light. He simply continued, kicking his legs, endlessly swimming through the neverending darkness.

Then, the Sith Master realized he did not know the purpose of this. Why was he swimming in there? For what? To find out, he stopped moving and focused on the Force, feeling the Dark Side and taking it in. Much to his surprise, the darkness around him started to diminish, the dark waters pouring into his body. It felt refreshing, but before he could fully bask in the Dark Side, the sea was gone, leaving just an empty space where the mass of water used to be. The Mon Cal floated in vacuum, his mind now fully realizing this was just a dream, remembering the events that led to this moment. He had to wake up.

"Lady Banshee," his lips soundlessly muttered as he returned back, his body good enough to move again. The Dark Side that loomed over the battlefield must have helped the Sith to sub-consciously restore the energy in his body, much like a meditation. The perk of being a Dark Side user; feasting on death, pain, suffering, strong emotions. All of those were present in the battle more than anywhere else. While far from rested and empowered by the Force, the Sith Master mustered up enough strength to open his eyes. The first breaths were heavy, but after a few seconds everything seemed to calm down and the Mon Calamari swiveled his eyes around, looking at the combatants. The gaze shifted towards the still ignited crimson blade in his left hand.

Not even standing up yet, the Sith Master massed the Force in his right hand released a red stream of lightning-like bolts at the Zeltron, intending to steal her life energy to replenish his own with Force drain.

Cameron smiled simply at [member="Rianna Ordo"]. "This is not about defining you. Your actions have already done so. I merely make an illustrative point...clearly it was lost on you. No matter." The moment the words had finished leaving his lips, the Sith Lord stomped his left foot on the ground. A concussive shockwave of energy rippled through the Force in all directions from the very core of Cameron's being. The strength of the blast was commensurate with his centuries of training and experience.

However, the Sith Lord was not one to remain...rooted in any type of combat situation. The repulsive wave of energy was as much a distraction as it was a precursor to more. Launching himself across the rubble, utilizing the wave of energy as a softening blow, he immediately closed the distance between himself and the two Jedi before arcing the crimson blade of his Sith Sword tightly towards the mid-section on Rianna's weak side.

It might have appeared that he was ignoring [member="Saki"], but that was very far from accurate.

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="Enigma"]

She thought she cared who she was?

Odd. He didn't, he had simply told her to reveal herself. Not her identity but rather her physical being. Clearly, that wasn't going to happen whether she understood what he had been saying or not.

Then she spoke of him being a Mace Windu wannabe? A man who had been knocked out a window? A man who had been distracted? Yes, at one point in his life he had wanted to surpass the legend of Mace Windu, who didn't when they aspired to become a Jedi Guardian? It got extra weird however when she had said he hadn't even been able to become bald properly...

It was weird because the Jedi Master was armoured.

Therefore she wouldn't be able to see his face or what his physical appearance was.

It was one of the reasons why he wore it. Now there just didn't seem to be a point to it. And in that moment, he had decided that it would've been best to find this person to prevent being shot at again. Many times he had ambushed Sith, but those days were long gone, he was no longer the patient Padawan that he had been so many years ago.

There was a moment of blankness, he was gathering the Force to him, only a moment however, and when the disruptor blasts had seemingly erupted in the ruins around him, he knew it was time.

His feet left the ground, and he was leaping through the air with the aid of his force leap, carrying himself away from his location and the danger.

(Woah! Sorry! Never got this notification. My bad [member="Darth Junra"]).

"Which again, like former governments will be temporary." Kiskla replied, finding that her being involved in a conversation with a fallen councillor made her useless to the battle. Her allies were valiant and steadfast in their endeavours, but she could feel a vacancy beginning to manifest.
"There's a reason you're referring to it as The Old Republic.

Was this Republic's vision not aggressive enough for you? Being a democratic sanctuary holds no appeal, and therefore demands betrayal?"

As she stood there, the mistress of The Art of the Small began to begin her work. The Vong were like an infection in the body that needed to be cleansed. The Kiffar was well-practiced in this art, though it demanded a handful of concentration. From her core extended an outward reach where her Force sense indicated were some of the Vong plants nearby, working to develop and grow. There was a nastiness to them, and the emptiness of The Force in those areas indicated they would be worth investigating, though it meant blindly.

In the world of particles, the girl's vision wasn't so much the force as it was purely in seeing the different microscopic structures -- and in this instance, identifying the pestilence was like trying to take a colour blind test, and find the orange dots that say 76 amongst the green.

She needed more concentration to be truly effective in eradication.

Kiskla took a step backward, indicative of her going to make a move beyond this dialogue and to become more useful to the rest of the field.

Simone

S
"Yeah," she breathed out, propping herself up on her elbows as the Jedi Master set to healing her wounds. "I get that a lot." Had the circumstances been entirely different, Simone might have commented on how attractive the man was. Pulling herself upright she waved his healing away "I'm fine," she told him, sliding her back pack off "I'll be fine. I need that computer." She gritted her teeth against the pain.

"Should've stayed at base camp," she muttered to herself "But then if i'd stayed there i'd be dead and none of this would be happening. Whats the better option, sitting in the middle of battlefield trying to make a link to the fleet out of nothing or being a charred corpse? Alive is better than dead, totally better than dead." She looked towards the sith as he stirred. "Computer, Jedi." she said sharply as the red tendrils stretched toward her.

Simone scrambled backwards attempting to get away from whatever was coming towards her. It was a futile effort, one that saw her open her skin again as she sliced her hand on a sharp stone. Her hand curled around it as the force drain began to pull at her energy, and she launched it towards Veles' head. "Can't you pick on someone else!"

[member="Marcello Matteo"] [member="Darth Veles"]

And the reasons for the Old Republic's fall stem from both being a republic and the apathy of its leaders,” immediately claimed Darth Junra.

I saw the same in today’s Republic,” continued Darth Junra, “Why did I have to be the one to react to Darth Vulcanus’s raid on Coruscant? How could the Mandalorians take Coruscant hostage without fear?

As [member="Kiskla Grayson"] stepped back, Darth Junra stepped forward.

You protect those that care neither about the prosperity of the state or its people," she told Kiskla, "Only those that would maintain a status quo of corruption."

Accountability speaking, Kiskla should have been paying more attention to the words [member="Darth Junra"] was sharing candidly. Especially since she had never spoken to Daella so much in her life! However, it took Kiskla about nine seconds longer than usual than normal, to process what Daella was saying due to her imparting a fraction of focus to decimating the devil's plague from the microscopic plains.

"You think there wasn't fear?" Kiskla repeated, tracking back through the statements of the fallen Jedi. Perhaps Daella would just think her pensive. Or retarded.

"The Republic's leaders speak when their worlds tell them to. When the voices of their people demand projection. That's a frightening responsibility.

You act for the voice of one person and expect that to be received by myriads. Seems backwards."

Daella's reaction to Vulcanus has been instant. An eradication of a race from an attempt to assault the Jedi temple and Coruscaunt's streets. A metaphysical push rolled from her internal focus, submersing herself in a realm of the microscopic while she weighed the possible responses to follow suit. How many seconds did that take? Hopefully no more than ten; it would be far too suspicious, and Kiskla was walking on thin ice now. Her rearranging of subatomic was akin to a flame taking to dry straw; instant to take, but because of her broken concentration, quick to fizzle out. Not near the victory of the slain war bug from earlier in the battle -- [member="The Hydra Queen"] had felt that one: would a sizzle also draw attention? Who knew. Not Kiskla!

Her light eyes snapped back to focus, recognizing she'd intensified the grip on her hilts to the point her knuckles had paled. She continued the speech, training keeping her aware of Junra's advancement and the retreating pull of Republic ally forces.
"And you protect who. A blazing dictator who's only interest is to cement their own status quo?" She shook her dirty hair in dismissal to Junra. Both girls were victim to a healthy dose of propaganda. Indoctrinated to believe in the potential of the unknown. "I protect those who represent choice, freedom and opportunity and who's first options aren't to resort to violence. I protect the ideals of hope, not stagnant apathiests.

And if you and your government took a route beyond oppression and genocidal alternatives I would protect you."

Oh wow. Kiskla was slightly awed at how mature she'd become -- that Jedi training of Antares was really running deep. "A Jedi respects all forms of life -- that's the ultimatum to protect." Once more now, she gestured at the slain at their feet "-Not this."

Do you understand that many Republic worlds don’t have the public elect anyone?” harshly questioned Darth Junra.

Do you understand that the people truly have no voice?” she continued as she took another step forward, “And that even if they were, what type of people would you expect the uneducated and misinformed and irrational public to elect?

Do you understand the meaning of the words that come from my mouth?” she asked [member="Kiskla Grayson"] as her eyes began to shift from a cold blue to burning orange.

Then using her left hand, Darth Junra pulled down on the collar of her tunic. Just below her collarbone on her bare flesh was a distinctive mark - one clearly that was deliberate in searing it on the woman’s flesh long ago. For those familiar with the trade, one could assume that it was a symbol marking a slave.

This is the Republic you protect,” she claimed, “Where billions are exploited and enslaved because those that rule will seek profit at the detriment of society.

After saying that, Darth Junra released her collar - thus covering the marking once more.

The Republic is built on a foundation of lies,” she told Kiskla, “Lies that you protect. Lies that I will destroy, along with all that stand in my way - even if it must be you.

Kiskla was partially touched that [member="Darth Junra"] insisted at even if it must be you as if they had a secret emotional bond. She was also surprised to see what Daella revealed -- she had never known the woman to be a slave (it would have helped if she'd known the woman period). The political realm was a sparring centre for words and debates, but those that had been in rule before Daella turned worked to eliminate all slavery.

"The only world where any sort of slavery part of its infrastructure is Kuat, Daella. You know yourself that dozens of Jedi missions have always been conducted to eliminate slave rings and the trading of lives." Kiskla paused, narrowing her eyes slightly at the woman's spiraling emotions.

But you've not graduated from that, have you. You've traded your life in for a mark of another," Kiskla had seen Daella's hand on Coruscant. It had been part of the epic reveal (of which she'd only caught the tail end of..but still!) "Acting on the whims and wills of your Master.

If you destroy me, then what -- you're still the instrument of a maestro that is not your self."

As the strike came forward, Tsolan's eyes widened behind the mask. NOT THE FACE! Ok, so he wanted an open casket. Could you blame him? Still, shadow fox armor was far from something to be laughed at. As the blade closed in on his neck, he ducked his chin down, allowing it to slam into the phrik plate of his mask. He could feel the heat against him, but not the burning of the actual blade. As the blade was deflected down, he wanted to heave a sigh of relief. However, his relief was cut short as Talon managed to find a weakness in the armor. Between the protected neck and his chest, there was only a layer of duraweave to protect him and as the saber slashed through, he felt a burning pain go across his chest. A feral growl ripped from his throat as the sith finally released his hold and leaped back, glad that the armor had at least slowed down and weakened the slash. But it still burned like hell and there was a chance it would leave a scar. As he separated himself from his enemy, he managed to leap away with a hasty force push to put some room between them. He was in pain to be sure. But at least he wasn't dead. He was far from dead.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

Yet I am proof that it persists,” she replied to [member="Kiskla Grayson"], “That in many worlds of the Republic, it exists beyond your knowledge. And it is another display of Jedi foolishness to assume that all is as you want it to be.

Then, Darth Junra took yet another step forward. She continued to grow closer to the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.

I serve my Master by my own will,” claimed Darth Junra, “For his vision mirrored my own. It’s not as on Balmorra, where I had been forced to be a slave until I had the power to destroy those that would bind me.”'

Those familiar with the Jedi Order's official information on Darth Junra, or Daella Appparine, would know that she was turned over to the Jedi Order by Balmorran officials. However, they kept details surrounding her life there under wraps beyond the fact that she was discovered to be Force sensitive. This left the question of how unanswered.

Kiskla frowned, Daella was making hasty remarks now; not that she really anticipated anything otherwise. Ying and yang couldn't hold a civil conversation for long -- they'd likely got stuck together after running at each other and were victim from too much impact. "That's why there are investigators -- people working with what's already established to eradicate fouls."

Then [member="Darth Junra"] denied the analogy between her state of existence in the past, to now. Kiskla tensed, pulling more of her focus back in the present. If she really wanted to make an impact on the Vong and all that it touched, she'd need to extract herself from this situation. Pronto. "And what if this vision adjusts, and no longer mirrors your own.

Then you're right back where you started."

The majority of the One Sith fanatically followed the Dark Lord’s vision of a united galaxy. As the apprentice of the Dark Lord, she was expected to echo his words whenever she could. Yet in this moment, it was just Darth Junra and [member="Kiskla Grayson"].

Such is an assumption that I am sure would never happen, yet if it does to the detriment of the galaxy,” began Darth Junra, “His death would be assured by me.

"My beliefs are grounded by what is tangible and real, Grayson," Darth Junra said, "Conclusions made by deliberate thought and choice. The Jedi speak only of platitudes - protecting the Republic simply because it is the Republic rather than what good it does to the galaxy. You fight because it is what you were told how a Jedi should act, not because you came to the conclusion on its own merits. I find it hard to take it seriously if you call me a slave when you are a servant merely because of a label."

Allies: [member="Simone"] [member="Marek S'hadar"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Banshee"]

Marcello...pretty much ignored the Zeltron as he allowed the healing to make quick work of the, thankfully, superficial burns to her legs. That being said, he certainly was not done when she started fidgeting and rattling off a number of things in his direction. It was her sharp exclamation about a computer for the second time that forced his glacier-blue eyes to hold her features. Before he could ask for any further information, he sensed the impending attack of the Sith Lord that had sprung up like a daisy ready to put all he had into hurting Simone.

For a moment, the Jedi Master just gazed back at the Mon Calamari. He was certainly dedicated. Marcello would give him that. Grunting more out of irritation than anything, the Jedi Master erected a protective barrier of force energy around both himself and the Zeltron. As its protective shell took effect, Marcello turned his gaze back to Simone briefly. "When I get his attention, go get that computer. Understood? If he wanted to kill you, he'd have done it." Wouldn't be the first time the Sith had taken Republic prisoners, at least. "Oh, and call me Marcello, pinky."

Before the Zeltron could offer any real acknowledgment or protest, Marcello dropped the barrier and leapt to his feet and began sprinting towards the Mon Calamari in practically the same, fluid move. Stretching his arms out to the side, the Jedi Master allowed his telekinetic reach to grasp what debris existed around him that was small enough to be manipulated without massive effort. Fortunately - there was plenty of little fragments. In an instant, they were all sent hurtling in Veles' direction like a protective barrier of irritation in front of the large Jedi.

The Hound

T
Objective: Capture [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
Allies: The Sith
Enemies: The Republic

Still watching, still waiting, wading in the White Current. Vahl's orders had been clear. She desired this one, why such a long winded one he would never understand, though it was not his place to. The red-maned beast within craved the fight, the struggle she would undoubtedly put up. But with this misguided Sithling and the power of Vahl on his side he knew she would soon be between his jaw, ready to be presented to his Goddess.

His eyes blinked, listening to their conversation. Soon it would be time to strike.

The wave did draw her attention she stood still feeling it and then she felt a shift, her senses warned her as the wave fanned out toward them Rianna was knocked back using the force she was able to tumble landing in a kneeling position as she did she she called her lightsaber to her hand, the skilled fingers of the healer curled around the hilt as her thumb skimmed over the power button to bring her blue lightsaber to life. The hiss of her blade had not been heard in a long time and it reminded Rianna again of all the things Jedi stood for.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] had closed the gap quickly and his decision was quick. She would agree with him she was defined she knew who she was, and what she was. The force was with her and she could feel its presence as it surged around them filling the air. He was coming in towards her standing up she stepped to turn her body to protect herself she was ready to meet Cameron.

Where was [member="Saki"] and was she prepared?

The two were now reverting back to the ancient debates between light and dark and slavery for one doctrine over another. Kiskla’s perception of that was likely as in-tune as Junra’s, and neither would gain ground this way.

How a Jedi should act. Kiskla had been told many things in her life, and even when The Republic had faced all the blame of the oppressors, she had gone beyond the then-council and sought the reasons and the whys and the opinions of those who had left. She had created her own, and she was now creating her own organization — disallowing aggressors and mindsets that had flipped The Order on it’s back a year ago. Those were on her own merits — but a waste of breath to boast her own forthcomings.

“I’m a servant, yes. To Ashla and to the masses who seek justice and freedom — I’ve always been loyal to that.

And you believe now, that you’re still loyal to the benefit of the galaxy. Sameness and eradication are your solutions to the longevity of unity." She huh'ed in an inhale after that, shaking her head and letting her eyes drift to the violet blade still humming hungrily by [member="Darth Junra"]'s side---casting a sickly ultraviolet glow against the curves of the corpses. She wanted to strike, Kiskla really did. Junra was talented with the blade, but in most instances, Kiskla was unparalleled with The Force and manipulating it to her will. She could perhaps stop Junra here and now. But that was the very aggression Kiskla was speaking against -- it would be foolish to take the inaugural step down that road. "Your means of delivery leaves much to be desired -- The galaxy's reception to violence is never a unanimous welcoming; it suggests oppression." To enslave the galaxy and title it unity.

"The only thing I have left in this galaxy is Isabelle and I only want to protect her. It's all I have ever tried to do. I have lost everything else and at the hands of those I trusted the most." She could feel the tears stinging her eyes she she for now just stood there. Sophia wasn't sure what to say or if there was even anything left for her to say. The Sith were right, she had been failed by the government that she had put all her trust and faith into. They hadn't backed her up on anything when she needed them most of all.

She could feel the sadness turn into rage but she kept herself from fighting what was in front of her. "I want to start again and rule planets. I want to be the master of my own destiny. I will be as soon as you show me the way."

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Balaya looked at her now, standing tall and not defending while Sophia spoke. Her amusement gone, her spell still going and slowly she let the hydrastaff slither back up her arm. She moved over to her sister, her new sister, Sophia had given into reason and chosen her path. Or at least had chosen what could only be described as the proper one, she chose vision, she chose purpose and she chose to rule planets. The sith master smile standing tall over her while the cybernetic purple and silver eyes, she brought and arm out to touch her.

"It is alright my sister, the path before you is one twisted and full of peril but there is unity. You and your daughter are home, protected by the powers of the Dark Lord and we do not betray our family. Because in the end that is what we are, each and everyone of us brothers and sisters united in purpose." She let the cloak open as she brought her arms around Sophia to pull her in close for comfort. Her voice cooing and working to sooth her, to push the anger now into that pit of her stomach and allow it to sit until it was needed.

"You shall learn, you shall rule but it is not something one can do alone. You will need your family, your new family. Your child is safe, she shall be with us and never know pain like you have I will work to make sure my sister knows the height of her own power. You shall shape your own destiny in this galaxy now." Her hands stayed around her while Balaya focused on the force using this closeness to push it into her, too share the power and across her chest under the crystasteel plate appeared against the pink flesh. The mark of darkness.

"You have taken the first step but you shall now feel the power of the dark lord, feel what I feel little sister, see what I see Sophia, believe in the vision that has given purpose to the lost." Balaya slowly let her hand crackle with energy but not dangerous lightning. Balaya was focusing on the masters, [member="Darth Junra"], [member="Darth Isolda"] and [member="Darth Mierin"] while she let the energy crackle and focused to find her master. The dark lord and his power so that his mark, his vision and power could go to the one here before them. "Close your eyes and be reborn."

Balaya slowly let the lightning crackle to channel the hands and eye, to channel her Dark Lord as he empowered them to give the former Templar, former jedi her future. She was theirs, she was home, she was family, she was everything and Balaya pushed to give her the mark of darkness. Her tattoo to show her new family and home wherever she chose that displayed her power, showed her dedication to the dark lord. "Your old life is gone, all the pain, all the sorrow, all the betrayal it is no longer important. Arise anew my sister and become Darth Matercula."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom