Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Revanchist Reformation

HEAR ME! HEAR MY WORDS!

The blood of Revan has returned to make the Sith revived! Join us in glory, as we begin the uprising of a new Empire worthy of the Force. @[member="Darth Onyx"] is here, and he needs all willing, and able bodies to come to the call!

As of currently we need anyone, soldiers, Jedi tired of the Republic, Dark Jedi looking for a home, Sith who escaped the fall of the old Empire. Our will is the will of the force, and it guides us all!

Under the leadership of the Lord Onyx we can not fail, but for that to be true, for that to be the future of the Sith, we need you! Mercenaries, veterans, padawans, apprentices, pilots, and smugglers!! We take all! As brothers! As sister!!

Come! And grab your destiny by the reigns!

For any further information please PM me, I will answer without delay! As for his Lordship is prepping the plans, and working out the things only he can do.

Thank you in future advances of the great New Sith Empire!

PM me as well. Just throwing that at out.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
I'm not Revan. I'm taking the elements of his Empire and beliefs and mixing them with my own (as well as some smaller elements from the last Sith Empire).

Also as Revan turned to the dark side, he formed his own Empire, and afterwards coming back as a Jedi its unsure of what his intentions were for himself and the Sith. But it was quite evident...he still used the dark side.

Romeo S said:
Also as Revan turned to the dark side, he formed his own Empire, and afterwards coming back as a Jedi its unsure of what his intentions were for himself and the Sith. But it was quite evident...he still used the dark side.
Except the part where he failed to kill the Emperor, sat in stasis for 300 years, then failed to kill the Emperor again.

Add an R in and you get Revanchrist...which is practically how some people see him.

Anyway, good luck, I guess.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
@[member="Darth Onyx"]
You do realize I am the descendant to Naga Sadow? I can and will rival yours with a new age order of krath if I have to. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom