Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Revanchist Reformation

I come bearing the offer of alliances to those who would give it, and receive it back. I, and my fellow brothers, and sister, follow Onyx and the Reformation of the Sith as Revan saw it, but with Onyx's visions including. We are here to receive help, followers, and alliances.

Also you don't have to leavethe group you are with if you feel you wish to join us as well. As long as you are not Republic supportive, or supportive of the One Sith, we will take the help, and return it.

Thank You in Advance. to those who will support us through, and through.

Vazela ventured into a thread, with smiles and looking at everything gory.
When he saw a Dark Jedi Knight and wondered who it was, he went ahead and thought of the glory.
But when thoughts of recruitment came, and @[member="Darth Vornskr"] began talking like Bane, he saw that it was Isis and his thoughts went blurry.
So he stuck his head in the sand, and in came @[member="Gerion Ardik"] to remind him he was sane, to tell him to post on Annaj so they could continue being... gory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom