Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Revanchist Reformation

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
@[member="Darth Vornskr"]
You wont be getting either, besides... out of all my alts this one is the strongest with the raw powers of the force... so unless you have a rabbit in a hat with a bat you wont be succeeding in doing much to kill her. :p

This is a Vong Shaped message. You force users will soon understand fear.

#Dreadguard4life

(On a serious note, the Revanights in Star Wars: The Old Republic only wanted to change the empire, not destroy it. So there's that)

Tarika Sadow*

At least we're not destroying out own empires, and giving up a fight without trying to fight... Besides, who care if the sith empire is dead since we now have the one sith to focus on destroying as well. :p oh wait, I'll give it a year OOC time before its emperor lays down and dies as well.

Tarika Sadow*

actually the jokes on you, I have no leader.. I go where I please and do as I choose rather than listen to a faction owner, and master of any force religion.

But this isn't the place for smack talk. this is a faction advertisement, and we here to recruit people, not discuss who's better then who. I would respectfully ask this to be move else where please. I as well am guilty of this, and I don't feel this is what Onyx would want this to be.

Generals.
We need people who can lead a army of soldier of none force users here. Mainly someone with Experience, but IF you strongly feel you can do this, and don't have the Experience PM @[member="Darth Onyx"] and he'll make the final decision.

Admirals
Again this is the same thing, but with ships, and pilots, PM Darth Onyx for final say.

Soldiers.
We need loyal people, someone looking for a cause to die for. Someone who cB follow orders to. the letter. Nothing much is required here, other than weapons training, and loyalty. These are the most important people of the Military...You are the Backbone of the Revanchist Reformation. Wars are won by Soldiers, not Generals.

Masters/Knights/Apprentices
We need force users, masters to train others, knights to lead others, and apprentices to rise up and fight for the great Lord Onyx. Your outlook on the force must not be single minded, there are no two parts of the force, its all the force. Healers, Are always welcome, things Will get dirty, rough, people Will need to be healed after wars.

Scientist/Engineers
Equally needed as much as Soldiers, you Will be creating the equipment used by those soldiers, spending time on making the best, Will make us the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom