Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Wants You! [Jedi, Soldiers, Pilots, and Senate Guard Ahoy]

wGbATLa.jpg

The Republic Needs You!
Yes you!

All of you!

You Jedi, you Pilots, you Soldiers, and you Rebels. The Republic not only needs, but wants your support!

No, not just the Republic, but its people, the men and women who fight and die. . . .who have fought and died,to uphold what they believe to be right. They need you as well. Regardless of the troubles, regardless of the corruption of the few, that has come and gone. Regardless of the mistakes made by many, the Republic calls to you now.

It is not without a heavy heart that one admits the flaws inherent while requesting the support of the people. However, without first being honest in one's failings, one cannot hope to deserve the trust of those that are reached out to. And most definitely it cannot hope to be worth the sacrifices of so many who strove to support them in such times. Yet, it is not to make up for those mistakes the call to you all is being made. It is not for the sake of those who failed, or to give your lives and fight for the Republic.

It is for the Republic that you are reached out to!

It is for the sake of peace, freedom, and the protection of the innocent! It is for the people who do not wish to be oppressed, who do not desire to be slaughtered.

It is for the future, for a better Republic, for a galaxy with less darkness at its core, for a better tomorrow.

We know that many have been troubled by the past misgivings that have befallen the Republic, however, I, Dallen Thayne, refuse to bow to the past. I refuse to let the failures and the corruption of others color my vision. I do not ask that those who hear this call forgive the past if they find it disheartening. I do not ask they forgive the mistakes of others. I ask that they fight regardless! I call for you in the galaxy, guardians of the light, protectors, you ruffians and troublemakers who seek adventure. I call for the abled pilots and soldiers, those whose homeworlds are under rule they do not desire. I call to those whose worlds cannot resist by themselves. I call to those even who are already citizens of the Republic, to stand tall and step forward to protect their homes from becoming prey themselves.

Let us look beyond the failures of those who came before, let us not lose hope over the mistakes and misgivings of others. Instead, I call for everyone who heeds the hand I reach out to you, to fight for the future. To fight to see a better Republic, to see your peoples safe, your homes secure. To find your own valor and seek glory and honor, to uphold the ideals we desire to be the pillars of the Republic. So that we may see the Republic despite its ups and downs, firmly rest as a sanctuary that is worth the failures, worth the mistakes, worth the sacrifices of those who have fought and died and those, who come forward with me, and continue fighting!

So again, all of you!

You Jedi!

You soldiers and hotshot aces!

Join the Republic, and together let us fight against the Darkness. Let us forge a heart for the Republic with our actions and with our displays of honor, valor, and duty!

So please, fight with me! Fight with us!

It matters not your status or rank. There is a home and a way to help here. Whether as Jedi watching over the peace, a soldier fighting on worlds for the sake of others, a pilot soaring through space and defending the borders, serving in planetary security or the senate guard to keep the citizens safe, or even serving as medical officers or transport staff. No matter how you come to serve alongside me and the rest of the men and women in the Republic, striving, struggling, and hoping for a better tomorrow and a brighter Republic. Come and join with us now!

qvZe3pP.png

Sidenote Requested by the Senate Guard: If the Republic's for you join the ones in blue! The Senate Commandos are proud enforcers of the law serving the Republic Judicial Department. As a Republic Commando it is your duty to ensure the protection of citizens, the defense of Republic embassies, and the safety of the senators and Chancellor themselves. If you desire to be a soldier, but seek to protect the homefront or take on the most dangerous tasks assigned by the senate rather than deploy in the vanguard then apply to the Senate Guard today, we await your comradeship!

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

"Then by all means feel free to join the Senate Guard in upholding the security and ideals of the Republic while keeping our citizens and representatives safe. I hope you get along with the many fine and upstanding members of the Republic and the Guard in particular."

[Actually has a Senate Guard character (Soell) so more friends to rp in the guard the better!]

[member="Jagen Wren"]

"You mean as a privateer for hire or looking to join the navy? I do believe the Republic could use your services in either capacity though there would be an expected code of conduct either way for public relations assurance."

Jagen Wren

J
[member="Dallen Thayne"]

"The navy would be preferable, privateering doesn't do it for me anymore."

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Dallen Thayne said:
"There's certainly a home for you here. It is of my personal opinion the Republic Navy fields some of the finest Starships."
You ain't wrong. Good commanders too.

Just not better than me. Unless [member="Jagen Wren"] here thinks he's got what it takes. :cool:

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

"I beg to differ. I for one would love nothing more than to engage you someday sir. If for nothing more than the honor of the battle I could imagine would transpire. Perhaps in the next great clash between our perspective governments."

[member="Glavo Pahro"], if you've found something to like in the Republic, I take that as a beginning, which is more than the Republic has had in some time. You should join and help us make your list of things to like longer. :)

The Selectivist threat, [member="Dallen Thayne"]

The psuedo Communist ideology that was spearheaded by one of the Republic's former Prime Ministers, which was the backbone of her attempted coup to exert total authority over the Republic.

The Republic say they put it to an end, BUT YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THEIR SELECTIVIST LIES!!

Selectivism shan't ever plague the proud people of the Empire, and so the Republic must be put down like the mad dog it is before it spreads its malignant disease to other nations.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"The Republic admits to its ups and downs and isn't afraid to confess its failures. However, by far we are more wholesome and at the very least attempt to do as we say and mean as we do for the greater good. You people literally slaughtered tens of thousands in your conquest of the core a decade ago and the devastation you wrought by targeting civilians in the majority of your attacks rather than restrict yourself to honorable conduct leaves one to wonder how any would believe you to have a just cause. I'm a tad surprised you feel so strongly though, considering the other group around about who is as zealous in your destruction as you are in ours. At least vocally. I'll take it as the Republic must be doing something right to drive someone of such prestige in the Sith to seek our destruction so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom