Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Counter-Invasion of Prakith [Republic vs. One Sith]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Objective: B
Allies: The Bullet
Enemies: [member="Spencer Jacobs"] | [member="Ashin Varanin"]
Ain't got a clue what happened, one moment I was flying, next moment I found myself slumped against a half broken tree. Left arm was dead, prosthetic, Emperor's Reach wasn't that imperial when ya get a MANPAC to the face. Tried to get back up to my feet and the sheer intensity of pain ringing through my body told me I broke more than one bone, probably a few ribs, left side too if I feel it right. Couldn't afford sticking to one spot tho, didn't know how long I was out, seemed it was only a few minutes, but for all I know whoever was shooting at me already called in the cavalry. Help from the spaceport would be hard to get, especially after my fireworks and the Republic forces fighting there.
But they would send someone and I shouldn't be here when that happened.
Had a few things I could do. Can't crash buildings into each other, mass mind control folks or even hold my breath for an hour. But I could move my bullets, fly a ship a bit smoother than usual and... push my body to an uncomfortable limit, which is what I did. Numbed the pain and started moving, made sure to stick to the shadows and snow, infantry armor would keep me somewhat covered and the natural rocks would hide me from the sniper's sight for now.
Only had a knife and an useless arm, wasn't sure if the Reach would re-enable itself or if I was carrying around a dead battery for the remainder of this mission, but I had to get back to one of my other eagle spots. It would have some supplies, maybe an additional sniper ready to go - if I was lucky at least, I had a couple of spots prepared, but that avalanche might have gotten most of 'em.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Objective: Spaceport
Allies: [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Enemies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"]

She lost sight of him fairly quickly, but he'd jumped down, and down was good for her. Because there were other crags. Watching through the scope, she slotted another inch-wide durasteel dart into the Mandalorian shattergun and took aim at a rocky, snow-covered outcropping. This particular avalanche was focused on the jagged slope above where she'd seen him last, a few seconds ago, but was in general quite a bit smaller than the last, and more snow than shattered rock. Her intention was to drive him into more obvious motion, or maybe just bury him in dirty snow up to his waist.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Objective: B
Allies: The Bullet
Enemies: [member="Spencer Jacobs"] | [member="Ashin Varanin"]
Oh she was good, using the avalanches to guide me towards a spot she could pick me off. Ain't gonna happen, moment I get what's happening I grit my teeth and speed up. World slowed down around me and I speeded outta that forsaken place like it was nobody's business, tried to keep away from sight and hoped the camouflage of my suit would help me out here. Stuck to the non-obvious routes, one step ahead of snowy death. Would take me a while to get to where I should be, but it would have everything I needed to extend this stuff.
At least if I wasn't running into a nasty surprise.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Objective: Spaceport
Allies: [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Enemies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"]

"Annnd there he goes."

She tracked the Force-speeding Knight with subtle adjustments of her rifle and scope, loading a clip of pellets. Precog gave her a mild edge; at this range, about a thousand metres, her pellets took one second to get there, and she could fire once every second or so if she approximated. One-one-thousand, blam. Two-one-thousand, blam. Pellets whipped past the speeding youngun as his speed rendered his camouflage close to useless. Blam, blam, blam, gotta get some serious cover, kid.

Objective 2 - Citadel Inquisitorius
Allies: [member="[/FONT]Darth Nephthys"], [member="Sena Lassiter"]

Enemies: [member="[/FONT]Quinn Vos"], [member="Ryan Korr"], [member="Jaxton Ravos"], [member="Jannik Morlandt"]

It seems to me.’ the Sith Lord finally answered after an amused chuckle. ‘That your former Master was not entirely unorthodox in his approach to the art of teaching.’

Truth to be told this had been the exact way his own men had trained and tested Qun, though those tests had been far more extreme. Binding the poor beast, not allowing him anyway to dodge the pebbles, besides using the Force.

It had been extreme and it had molded him more into what he had to be, and not what he currently was. They were slowly approaching the destination of their trip, it would not be very long before they finally took the last step in their long journey.

But at the very least Carach had used the time to energize himself some more, that was always nice and handy.

So miss Lassiter, what is it that a young scoundrel such as yourself is doing in the middle of a war, within the walls of a dark fortress?

Objective 2 - Citadel Inquisitorius
Allies: [member="Darth Nephthys"], [member="Darth Carach"]
Enemies: [member="Quinn Vos"], [member="Ryan Korr"], [member="Jaxton Ravos"], [member="Jannik Morlandt"]
Special Equipment: Warden Cloak (Green)

Scoundrel? Sena gave the man the evil eye for a second before she contemplated had brought her to Prakith. It was several things. On one side the lure of pockets to be picked and thrills to be found. Men to trick and women to outshine, though maybe not as much if she had actually read about what Prakith was before asking to be shipped there.

Perhaps her reasons to be there was more to her curious nature than she cared to admit. To say she wanted to see the entire galaxy was an understatement but even that felt wrong. Was she looking to find out more about the ‘dark side’ of the force? She hated the term but what else was she to call it, really? It was like calling a kid out for being noisy. Was there ever a kid that wasn’t noisy and rage-inducing?

She had to answer the question.

“Luck.” A shrug and a lie. “Okay, no. I am here because I wanted to see more of the One Sith, the single nation of ‘dark siders’ that manages to wipe the floor with the Republic. My people tried to tell me not to do it but I mean, how can they not expect me to get interested or even a slight bit curious when something like that happens?”

Sena shook her head. “Nuh uh. No deal. I want to see it all.”

“Though I have to admit, Prakith was not the right planet to visit. Too much doom, too little leisure and no I did not read the pamphlets.”

Goal: Escape, survive, and do something he should have done long ago.
Allies: [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], [member="Gherron Vael"]
Enemies: Marcus Faust(I was about to be done here... but you make a good exception.)

Vulpesen twitched as he heard the voice. "I don't have time for this." His hand reached into his coat and turn turned to Alexandra. "The ewok is gone, but I don't think our draining friend there needs any help. With what she took from us, I can sense her life force is strong." With that explained he reached through the force, using as little energy as possible to send his dagger skittering towards him. If Faust was here, Vulpesen was not going to be caught off guard. Of course, there were several VERY new tricks since they had last met. Vulpesen sniffed the air and kept his ears ready. If Faust made any noise at all, or did anything short of wash in scent removing soap, Vulpesen would know where he was if he was close.

[member="Darth Vindica"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Location - Hanger 88-N
Objective - Sit here...
Allies - [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Gherron Vael"]
Enemies - [member="Marcus"] Faust

Alexandra watched silently as the man who stood near her started looking for the man that had plagued him through much of his life as a Jedi and afterwards. Her own hands calling the useless rods that had been her sabers, inspecting them as she sat against the crate unable to physically move her body as she sat against them. She soon found daeda coming over, his leg holding a limp now as she realized her shockwave must had hit him and instead of using her already nearly depleted force energies she found herself scooping up the Ashlan wolf and putting him in what remained of her robes at this point. She then tore a large amount of her robes and looked at Gherron. "Help me wrap my arm, the right one of course... and be careful, touching it hurts like hell."

Objective: Play doctor
Allies: [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Vulpesen"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Vindica"]

Gherron watched as yet another Sith stood to fight, yet this one seemed interested in Vulps in particular. Looking between the two, he quickly summed up that thay were likely old foes... this was Vulpesen's battle, and his alone. It was then that Gherron heard Alex over to the side, and looked over to see her pitiful shape, the ashlan wolf trying its best to help. Nodding at his friend, he took one last look at the two facing off before running off to help Alex. Grabbing the strips of cloth, he gently lifted her arm up, tying a knot at her shoulder while he wrapped the arm. "You've gotta be more careful..."

Alexandra Feanor

Location - Hanger 88-N
Objective - Sit here...
Allies - Vulpesen [member="Gherron Vael"]
Enemies - Marcus Faust

Alexandra's hand came up to help but even a gentle brush sent pain down her right side. The smell of burned flesh and clothing hanging on her and the sight was nothing but the charring of her skin in such advanced nature. There were also a number of gashes that covered her but none of them would cause her to bleed out by the time she got real medical treatment. "Gherron, make sure Vulpesen doesn't die... i can barely lift my arm... oh and can you go get my staff and pistol... do you know how to use a staff?"

Objective: Help a friend
Allies: [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Vulpesen"]

As Gherron finished wrapping up the arm, Alex asked him if he could use a staff, to which he smiled apologetically. In truth, he was only proficient in using lightsabers. In reply to her question, he just shrugged and said, "There's a first for everything, right?" Reaching over a few feet, he grabbed the staff and pistol she'd told him about. Handing her the pistol, he examined the staff intently. It was the same she'd always carried around, her Echani warstaff. Clutching it in one hand, he used the other to help Alex up a little. "No better time for a crash course than in the middle of a battlefield. Let's see how I do." He gave his best smile, then ran off to help Vulpesen.

Objective: ITS DA FINAL SHOWD-COUNTDOWN DANANA
Allies: Absent
Enemies: Present

What [member="Vulpesen"] was counting on was for Marcus to be close by, and he was right. Oh so close.

"Did you miss me?" Questioned the Sith Assassin slyly, his dark figure slowly treading out of the shadows, his movements oddly clunky in comparison to his usual glide-like movement. In comparison to the light and neutral force users, Vindica practically radiated darkness, his potent hatred and rage suffocating any light that might've once been there. In his hand was a simple hilt, no frills or pointless additions, only the ignition which he had yet to thumb.

Unlike their previous engagements where he would have already ignited his saber and attacked Vulpesen and [member="Gherron Vael"] with unrelenting fury. Yet now Vindica remained impassive, his predatory darkside yellow eyes narrowed as they locked with his foe's own.

Then he laughed, his voice raspy and mechanized as he opened his free hand, turning it from a fist into an open palm which began to spark purple-blue electricity which seemingly danced up his arm and dissipating above his shoulder. If Vulpesen took more than a quick glance the man that had once been Marcus Faust was taller by several inches and had gained a decent amount of mass, angular shapes shifted beneath his robes.

Something was wrong, very, very wrong.

Alexandra Feanor

Location - Hanger 88-N
Objective - Sit here...
Enemies - [member="Darth Vindica"]

Alexandra looked at the two of them from where she sat, literally unable to stand, and shook her head. Neither of them were in the shape for this fight, and it was no doubt that the three of them were on the radar already. They needed to run, where too she didn't know with that shield up, but they needed to run right now. "Vulps, Gherron, we are leaving now, stop with your petty fight and think for force sakes..." She couldn't move, her eyes running to Gherron. "Gherron, you have to help me, i can't walk... Now."

Allies: [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Gherron Vael"]
Goal: Exfil

Vulpesen watched Faust, his eyes narrowing. "I'd love to play old friend, but I'm afraid I have to leave this time." His tail flicked behind him as he glared at the sith and backed up, covering Alexandra and Gherron. The working side of his saber staff ignited in his hand as he watched the assassin. "Seems like you've had some body work. It doesn't flatter you. Hell, you just answered the eternal question with it. Apparently, you can get uglier."

Objective: Retreat
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Backing up with Vulpesen, Gherron didn't know what the whole issue was all of a sudden, but Alex was right abut one thing. None of them were in very god shape to fight. Collapsing the staff, he made his way back ver to the woman and wrapped her arm around her so he could help her up, carrying her weight. "Vulps, you cover us while I get Alex out of here. She's right, we gotta go."

*insert stuff about fighting [member="Vulpesen"] and [member="Gherron Vael"]*

"Aesthetics matter little to those with righteous purpose." Vindica snapped back, his tone deadly serious. He'd yet to actually show anything different about himself besides his height and such. Still the Sith remained in place, seemingly hunched over and possibly in possession of a broken leg from the way he stood. It was as if Vindica had come to a fight larger, but injured which would make little sense, especially from the likes of him, again Vulpesen would have only his own thoughts to go to for answers.

"So, are you going to just stand there?"

Allies: Alexandra Lianne Feanor Gherron Vael
Enemies: Darth Vindica
Goal: Exfil

Vulpesen shrugged. "Maybe. Then again, you're the sith here. I was on my way out If someone's going to attack, I think it'd be you." He next spoke to his friends. "Gherron, can you force speed and run?" Already, a plan was forming. He had to get Alex to safety but he needed to do it quickly. "Alex, if you remember that day on Alderaan. If you can hang on, we can go on another trip, just like when we were going back home."

Alexandra Feanor

Location - Hanger 88-N
Objective - Sit here...
Enemies - [member="Darth Vindica"]

Alexandra sighed with both of them falling back and then grinned as he said that, her arm reaching out and wrapping around his neck as she spoke through the Ashlan connection so that he only heard, forgetting ace was not there so it was pure chance he would realize she could not hold on. "Vulps, only one arm works and my legs won't respond, i do hope you have a means of keeping me from falling off and becoming a pancake on the ground..." She glanced past Vulps as she supported herself with only the one arm around his neck.

Objective: IC DRAMA BABY
Allies: [member="The Hound"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Shara"] [member="Sena Lassiter"]
Enemies: [member="Quinn Vos"] [member="Jaxton Ravos"] [member="Ryan Korr"]

tumblr_nfg5in72Fs1qhkkp7o1_250.gif
"W̵e̕ll ̵we͘l͏l ͝well͘.̸.̷. T͠o̢d̵a͘y i҉s҉ ͏a̡ ̧d̴ay̶ ͡we̶ d̢e͟l̕i͡ver s̶ubmis͟sío̸n.͝" ҉ ̴
Isolda would throatily coo out. Oh the Velok emblem would certainly hit their mark at cutting her off from the Dark Lord of the Sith.

In fact, it was nigh on painful to look at the emblem the wild child kept in her hand. It would feel like a sudden shuddering loss of connection. His voice would no longer linger in her mind. Silence reigned.

And her anger grew -- telekinetic tendrils would shoot out to take control of the blade and send it flying to the right to clatter against the obsidian wall with a flare of sparks.
So the little Nexu has claws.

There was a darkening in the Eye of the Dark Lord's eyes, and her eyes would quicken to silver. Chaos errupted as Ryan Korr would press the attack, the first of many Slayers reaching out to attack the redhead and the blue skinned male for his transgression.

Five other blue figures would appear next to her Handmaidens, all moving in conjunction. They too would find that her Handmaidens were no mere hand and foot servants. They would move as a cohesive unit, reacting to the manipulations of the illusions much like they would reality.

After all, Isolda and her Vahla had no experience with the White Current before.

She would draw at her sabers at her sides. Twin blades would flourish in a violet hue.

tumblr_nfg5in72Fs1qhkkp7o3_250.gif
"Take ̨hi͞m,̡"̴ would come her order to [member="The Hound"], indicating he go for Ryan Korr. Meanwhile, her attention would draw upon Quinn.

And her eyes would fall shut. Force Sight went blooming in her mind. There were other ways to skin said Nexu.

Then she pressed for the attack upon the treacherous Sith Knight.

tumblr_nfg5in72Fs1qhkkp7o4_250.gif
"A̵ş ̡f͞o͟r y̧ou.͘.͜. ̸y̴ou ̷shal̡l l̶ęa͘rn t̕he̸ t̕rue҉ m̶èaning̷ ̶of ̷s̛acrifice."

Objective :
Protect the Citadel
Continue to investigate internal security
Prepare for battle
Maintain the ray and particle shields.
Wait for Jan -- or whoever else wants to tango whenever they get past the shields.
Allies: One Sith
Darth Praelior
Darth Vornskr
[member="Darth Nephthys"]
Darth Isolda
Harley
Yusan Fenn
Sena Lassiter
The Hound

Foes: Republic/Jedi
Ryan Korr (Isolda)
Quinn Vos ( Isolda )
Jannik Morlandt (Nephthys)
Kamon Vondiranach
??? SV-421 and Dass Tallav.
Avalore Eden Hal Terrano

Music: Godzilla

(Short post is short cause i'm just walking and maintaining the status quo and i'm sick)

dark_souls_anor_londo_art.jpg

Darth Nepthys' steps would come to a slow halt, crimson eyes locking upon the male standing before her. Her heart skipped a beat.

She lost her breath.

Oh, there were similarities yes; subtle expressions. A look in his eyes. But what permeated beyond what was unfamiliar and foreign lay the essence of what she intimately knew.

Not in this lifetime, no. But past ones. It was hard to explain. Complicated. But he would call to her as much as her Onii-san did. It was the red string of Fate. Much like her Onii-san would feel the same pull from the man who he was to be the vessel for.

Her half of her whole.

Slowly, the petite Vahla would cross the distance that would remain between them. Such a tiny thing, but the expression that would flow upon the softening features of the Darth would not be missed.

It was as if the prodigal son had finally come home.

A closer inspection would see that what was once perfect porcelain would be marred and spotted on one side of her face. Hydrastaff acid, that had puckered it's stain over a cheekbone and her ear. The straight fall of her hair along with her delicate features would make her seemingly appear harmless -- but the power that would thrum and react to the man Jannik Morlandt truly was would tell the Jedi Knight otherwise.

The Vahla would come to a stop right in front of him if he'd let her; and if he did, there was a rather peculiar revelation that would break the tension.

Crimson lips would part, and a voice that one would think was muted forever more, would instead flow from her throat.

"Onii-san..."

"I've missed you."

C I T A D E L N P C F O R C E S U N D E R D A R T H N E P T H Y S' C O M M A N D

Objective: Defend
Controler: Nepthys

AT THE BREEDING GROUNDS -- ONE CANYON AWAY FROM THE REAL CITADEL
Objective: ATTACK!! Starship troopers style
Allies: Sith beast masters
Enemies that are all being DIRECTLY ENGAGED
Elizie Adasca - Padawan
Haytham Kaze - Padawan
Seraphina Shel'tah - Padawan
Varus Shatterstar - knight
Veino Garn - Knight
Lan Graendal (Claimed by Kaine)
Corvus Raaf - Master
Arumi Zy - Master
Preliat Mantis
Book - solider
Vilaz Munin
Sressechka

AT the breeding grounds --- ALL BEASTS ARE NOW DEAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom