Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Reckoning [Invasion of Empress Teta: Mandalorians vs One Sith]

Where: Some penthouse in Cinnagar
Allies: The One Sith
Enemies: The Barbarian Horde
Objective: Reform Team DD with a new honorary member
[member="Darth Mierin"]

It was mostly luck that brought him to Teta on this fateful today, well.. I say luck but that clearly depends on the perspective. My estate on Coruscant was still very much under construction, and while I could have just taken a house somewhere in the higher levels of the City Planet… I liked my silence. Coruscant was never silent, the Planet that.. eh.. never sleeps or something like that. Sadly, I didn’t have a Honor Guard yet, too busy with plans and schemes and schemes inside plans, but it would have to be formed real soon.

What self-respecting Voice of the Dark Lord doesn’t have a Honor Guard to follow him wherever he goes? Probably no Voice at all, but that was a concern for another time. The Barbarians stood at our gates and were trying to break in, which was… hmm… maybe a tad surprising. I had been expecting them to take advantage of the Republic’s weakness now, definitely after all those months of postering and back-and-forth hating they had displayed.

Didn’t really matter though, I sipped from my drink and eventually raised myself from my seat. It was time to do my job and start some… well… I wouldn’t call it asskicking, let’s see what the Mandos bring to the table.

Objectives: Survive
Allies: [member="Elara Lok"], Mando'ade
Enemies: Sith

Ava smiled beneath her t-visor, looking up at her sister. Eager she had been to come to battle, no they were here was her sisters confidence wavering. She shook her head. "Udesiir, vod." she said softly as she clicked the last piece of the sniper rifle into place. Her hand ran along the weapon lovingly. "I've got your back."

The transport touched the ground and they were moving. Like a great wave the rushed from the ship, slinging the sniper to her back, Ava took up two rippers from holsters at her hips. Keeping her sister in sight at all times, she pushed into the fray, eyes scanning for a viable camping spot.

Objectives: Survive
Allies: [member="Ava Lok"] Mando'ade
Enemies: Sith

As Ava jumped out confidently, Elara followed behind. She drew out her dual Rippers and followed Elara, looking for a vantage. Her sister would take the shot, and she would help cover her.

J3C0

J
Cinnagar Central
[member="Darth Carach"]

As she waltzed into the lobby of her building she saw a familiar figure in the corner of the room. Her lips thinned slightly and her Royal Guard parted as she wandered over to one of the Voices of the Dark Lord.

“Carach.” Mierin said in quiet greeting to the man. The two had really only met once before, and it was at a time that hadn't really been a good one for her. She had been busy, and he had lost schematics for some sort of ship. Carach had asked for her aid in retrieving the plans, and she had shunned him for the fool he was. Now it seemed the two of them were fated to weather the Mandalorian invasion of Empress Teta together, a prospect that did not at all arouse her.

“I see you have fine tastes in Hotels at least.” Her voice was calm and impassive. “I'm afraid our vacation has been ruined.”

To her left she spotted a dozen or so Mandalorian warriors running on the street. Their armor unmistakeable even to a laymen. Letting out a sigh, Mierin waited for the man to speak.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
ALLIES: [member="Lieutenant Kir"]
ENEMIES: Mandalorians.
OBJECTIVE: Prepare for counter attack.

Distant thundering caused the ground to shift, the world beneath the city likely shaking in fear of the Mandalorian's onslaught. AA canons peppered the sky, a fireworks show for the warrior. Aerial vehicles skittered about, battling relentlessly for air superiority, whilst squads of professional soldiers fought it out within the city, causing destruction on an unwarranted scale. War was brutal, Orin knew that. Why was he grinning, then?

Perhaps because he was more brutal. Maybe because he relished war. Could be that he'd just thought of a good joke.

But no, it was none of these. Orin was grinning because the AT-AW walker he was perched within shook the ground even more. Its canons didn't pepper the sky, they completely and utterly devastated city infrastructure. The walker wouldn't have to battle for superiority for it was superior. If that wasn't enough to make a grizzled veteran smile, then the three other walkers thumping along behind his own would.

Each walker was filled with a squad of power armoured Royal Guard -- veterans, and elite in the art, of war.

Commander Orin opened a comm channel to Lieutenant Kir, who was in the walker directly behind his own. "Lieutenant, keep an eye on our flank." A simple order, but vital to the continued existence of the walkers.

Orin returned his attention to the display within the walker's control room, providing a live feed of the area directly in front. The fighting on the outskirts was shallow, hardly worth paying attention to. That being said, Orin caught a glimpse of a desperate last stand of city militia, facing off against a well equipped squad of Mandalorians. He pointed it out to the walker's crew, then said a simple word that marked the first kills of the counter attack.

"Fire."

The top mounted proton canon unleashed just one shot that ripped through the air and reached its target in split seconds. Bits of beskar armour flew in random directions, the surrounding area splattered in body parts and scorch marks. The city militia squad cheered, obviously ecstatic to be alive.

"Continue on," was all that Orin said, his attention now returned to the daunting city scape.

Cinnagar Central
[member="Darth Mierin"]

It didn’t take me long to prepare for the upcoming battle, never was one to wear heavy armor. Always felt it was far too restricting in the grand scheme of things, made movements harder to place and all that tactical nonsense. So I kept it to a simple dark robe, no cape though; that was a bit too melodramatic for my taste. Took two lightsabers with me, not that I was planning on using them… but you know how it is, gotta use what you gotta use. Didn’t want to be that idiot who left a weapon at home, and then suddenly find out that… yes, you could have used it.

A mask was firmly planted on my face, nothing too fancy, simple light durasteel. Just for the occasion that someone would try to get a headshot on me, might just prevent me from dying again. Finding new bodies was becoming a drag these days, after all of that I left my penthouse and was greeted by Mierin.

Was going to reply to her, but my eyes were drawn to the streetside, where close to a dozen Mandalorian soldiers were running about. Wasn’t sure what they were doing there though, seemed a bit strange to just run around a street with no immediate goal and purpose. But I ain’t there commander, so I didn’t comment on the strange behavior.

Some of them were wearing beskar, others were simply adorned with durasteel. Half of them were carrying yslamari packs on their backs, it wasn’t much of a complication, but it would make the fight just a tad more interesting. Finally I looked back to the Hand and gave her a simple reply. ‘Then we shall ruin theirs too.’

Followed by a sudden jerk of my hand, as the mental energy flowed from me towards the few Manda’o who foolishly, or maybe just conveniently, weren’t wearing the Force Nullification Packs. At first there was confusement, they weren’t sure what they were seeing as I slipped right through the cracks of their mental barriers. Soon after the screams started, and with them total chaos.

Mandalorian began to shoot at Mandalorian… start discord and let the enemy fight your battle for you, then finish the rest off.

‘Shall we?’

Cedric Dorn

C
Cinnagar Outskirts
[member="Commander Orin"]

Well, this worked out.

As it seemed even the famous Mandalorian iron of the clans couldn't withstand a passing glance from a Proton Canon, go figure. Kir simply sat in the back of the AT-AW manning one of the four anti-personnel laser canons. In his power armored suite the walker was a bit cramped, but the walker had been designed to accommodate aliens that were much larger than even the armor so gladly it worked out.

A few times he spotted members of the Mandalorian clans not outfitted with Mandalorians Iron but some kind of other armor. He pointed his laser cannon at them and fired. A few times the walker shook, its shields struck by anti-vehicle missiles or its legs attacked by some upstart Mandalorian.

Each time however no significant damage was done. Instead the Royal Guard simply made their way further and further into the city, the quad laser canon sometimes firing at airborn targets, and the powerful Proton Cannon chipping away at anything that stood in their path. It was easy going for now, but it always was when you outgunned the enemy.

Things would change soon.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Enemies: Sith [member="Ordo"]
Allies: The Mando'ade
Objective: Capture the traitor alive...Oh and kill Sith
"The doors opened in front of me and the air was sucked out of the drop bay, scattering crystals of frozen vapor across my path. I can't describe what it feels like to look directly down at a world, falling continuously as you circle it, with barely fifteen centimeters of armor plate protecting you. When the magnetic locks disengaged on my droid I plunged out of the drop bay towards the battle that waited below."
-Canderous Ordo
The cold gripped him, bit through his sealed suit like a Strill pup vying for attention from its mother. But he would not pay the void any mind. As he fell towards the small large, bright orb from that drop ship the battle began. There was no speech from the man prior, no moral boost, no pats on the back. They all knew why they were here and where a normal military with strict ranks and chains of command would have their soldiers they are doing more than their duty in battle, the Mandalorians knew.

Battle was their duty.

There was no reason for flair, for bravado, though if it did happen it was organic and honest. And so his beast riders fell through the void, breaking through the atmosphere, their droids burning through the sky, the air screaming in protest as the huge hunks of metal forced their way into the planet. Gilamar closed his eyes and let the fall take him. The sounds of the coms and anti-air cannons were drowned out by the low rumble of his droid. Most of the Mandalorian troops had landed within the city limits, baiting a large force outside. They were boxing them in...But could you really box in a Mandalorian and not expect to get ripped a new one?

His war droid landed with a tremendous crash, bring Gil back into the battle. His droid let loose a mechanical roar, shatter missiles roaring from its sides towards the enemy in all directions, its laser cannons blasting through infantry. Gil's shoulder mounted canon activated, mowing down infantry fortunate enough to not be slain in the initial assault. Fire followed in his beast rider's wake...There was little that could stand up to a squad of Basilisks working together.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Allies: Sith
Enemies: Mandos

She looked at him for a few seconds before shrugging. "I think i like the fox mask better, that helmet is a boring thing." She turned her hands on the sniper and checked it before looking up to the window of a nearby building. Her feet gathered energy under her until she shot up and aimed for the window before blowing it in with the force, her feet landing inside it with glass under her boots. "Hmm."

He smiled and followed after her, springing up with his own force jump. "Well, what can you expect from a group of gun toting brutes?" His boots crunched against the glass and he started his walk around, checking the streets to see if there were any nearby targets. If he planned it right, the visage of his new helmet would be enough to keep him from getting shot on sight through a window.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Objective: Work alongside the Yuuzhan Vong to suffocate and crush all that oppose the Dark Lord's vision
Allies: The One Sith, the Hrosha-Gul, and [member="Tsavong Kraal"]
Enemies: The United Mandalorian Clans

Music:
[media]https://soundcloud.com/david-viey-1/warlords-of-draenor-music-warsong[/media]

The tedious silence that had followed the First Battle of Empress Teta had been shattered by the war cries of the Mandalorians, and the capital city was yet again under assault by those opposing the might of the One Sith and the validity of the Dark Lord's vision. The Voices had been briefed on the inevitable invasion by the Dark Lord himself, and it was the mighty Yuuzhan Vong warrior, Tsavong Kraal, who was designated by the Dark Lord to organize and marshal the One Sith in the defense of Empress Teta. Darth Vornskr, another one of the Dark Lord's voices, had not problems with Kraal leading the defense, at least none vocally, and he too summoned forth his minions to work alongside the Yuuzhan Vong in his master plan.

Standing besides the mass numbers of Yuuzhan Vong were the zealous Blackblade Guard, clad in their ebony battle armor with multitudes of weapons strapped to their body as they eagerly eyed the city and dreamed of murder and mutilation. There were the Graug as well, led for now by the indomitable Siege-master Ukrauth astride one of the armored glycon, while the hungering horde snarled with barely contained rage and violence. In a stark contrast the hulking and heavily armored forms of the Graug, there were the tall and slender Vanr, winged warriors hailing from the decimated world of Dromund Kaas, whom the Mandalorians has ravaged and nearly wiped out their entire race. Now those remnants followed the Sith, hungry for revenge against those that destroyed the only home they had ever known.

These creatures served the Sith Lord, Darth Vornskr, and together they were hailed by a single collective name.

The Vornskr'ei.

The Sith Lord himself sat astride a Vong-beast near Tsavong's position, eagerly awaiting the moment when the great Yuuzhan Vong's plan would be put into action.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"True, very true." She kept out of sight of the windows while she stood there and watched the street below, looking for some group to remove from their vantage point. "Lets see, who to shoot, and who not to." She tapped her fingers on the rifle, waiting for that one person to come by and for the next part to go by.

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Mandos, Jedi, [member="Fear"]
Objective: Scrap the droid

The droid's blast ablated off my power armor, and I felt nothing. I slashed my way through nameless Mandalorian troopers, getting to the droid. I sliced my sword at the droid.... And it stuck. My fething sword was stuck in the lower torso of this half-crazed idiot droid that was still shooting at me. I drew and shot my holdout grenade launcher. It jolted my wrist, but I guessed that I had maybe five more shots before the recoil broke my arm.

"Taste bombs, metalmouth!"

Michael twisted on the controls sending his into a nose dive with a quick squeeze of the trigger sent a spray of bolts screaming out ripping through a enemy vessel like it wasn't even there [member="Itessa"] "Don't worry I am on your six " he nudged his ship into position firing off a few more bursts to chase off enemy vessels

Allies:[member="Ordo"], [member="Kaggak"], [member="Darth Junra"], [member="Darth Mierin"], [member="Mya Munro"]
Enemies: All That Oppose the Will of Darth Ordo or is it Darth hydra

She stood their waiting for order, from her master ordo, the new dark lord of the sith. His people where coming for him, come what may she had to stop them. She looked and finally talked to him as her dark lord, some thing she afraid to do. She was not afraid because he was a dark lord, but she was afraid had he changed completly. She hoped the happy jovial ordo was still in their and would come again when their was peace.

My`lord what are your orders? She bowed before she spoke, but what ever he said was law. Thus she she follow it, no matter what the cost. She asked over the comms, she was currently in a fury. Waiting for his to attack, she only had no extra crew on her ship. She need the space to ferry the sith lord should he be downed.

Allies: Sith
Enemies: Mandos
Objective: SURPRISE! *ratatatatatatatatata*
He took up a position at a far window, using the barrel of his new gun to bash it in before laying down and setting his head behind the sights. To anyone who looked up, it would seem as if a mandalorian soldier had taken up a gunning nest, preparing for some sith to walk by. However, any Mandalorian who gave a friendly wave was likely to find that the only true part about that statement was the part about the gunning nest.

Alexandra Feanor

"You take far too much pleasure in this..." She glanced out the window again and watched the streets, she knew full well how to use a sniper rifle, and slug throwers are a favorite of her as she had learned out to adjust slight mistakes through the force using the slug. This wasn't full proof mind you, nor as advanced as the Ysanna's version of this skill, but there were adjustments that could be made when she fired.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Matreya

Allies: Mandoa
Enemies: [member="Kaggak"], One Sith

Walking slowly through the battlefield, untouched by any, came Lord Daemos. Clad in his Beskar'gam, Cater Coat, Warden Cloak, and carrying his Cloak of Nuun hidden in a pouch against his spine, Damien's defenses were ready. For offense, was the ever present harem of Spirits bound to him, Darth Nox's saber, and dual Betty Blasters attached to each hip. Not to mention cybernetics Augmentating already enhanced genetics.

Few whom noticed Daemos could even continue to look his way, those who did were forced to their knees, blood seeping from all cranial orifices. But they didnt matter to the Czar Anzat, no his eyes were on another, a massive brute in the distance. Raising a hand, Damien let loose all three shots found in his Betty Pistol - each thrice the strength of a strong blaster - straight for the beasts chest.

The Mandalorians were his family, and while he had begun another decent to darkness, he wouldn't forget them.

He shrugged and adjusted his body behind the rifle, becoming more comfortable as he watched the street, listening to Alexandra's voice. "Reminds me of my hunting trips on Amar. I might not like killing, but its easier that I don't know them and do enjoy the thrill of the hunt." He laid his head on the stock of the gun, getting a good cheek weld as he stared out. Guns had recoil, something he most certainly remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom