Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rarest Items in Chaos.

Hi guys it's WatchMythojo here with another top 10. Jk. So I had an idea that just recently popped into my head. So when the Primeval went out of buissness I remember they gave out rings to the high ranking and prominent members of the faction. Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean do come in with deets about that.

So thinking about it, those rings are one of the rarest Items on Chaos seeing as they were only given out to certain Master Rank characters (back when those took work and stuff) and most of them are gone. So it was a short timing thing, the item is incredibly rare and there isint a way to get one if you wanted to now.

So I want everyone to send me at least one unattainable item that you cant get anymore that was rare even when it was fresh.​

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Darth Moreth's Lightsaber
It was an event from the Omega War back in 2016. Various lightsabers were given out to the characters who dealt the killing blows to the three or four Sith NPCs. Lightsabers themselves obviously aren't rare but I'm pretty sure event reward sabers are. And each had it's own little unique quirk or ability too, so I think this one is worth noting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom