Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Past Revisited (RR/Fel Empire/CSA)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Coren Starchaser"] would quickly find Alexandra's mind and presence to be close, situated in the central chamber of the temple, a place few had gone to as of yet. There was still Harley and Jairdain there, but the two were in conversation while Alexandra worked at the creation of her newest nexus. He would find the path to the chamber relatively clear and without much to be in his way aside from a door or two as he moved through the temple to get there. The central chamber had been set up that no matter which cardinal direction someone went, a hall would lead to this room and to the small patch of life and earth that had been left untouched by metal or stone.

She didn't take the time to split her mind away from her task, preferring to let the man sense her, or the nexus she was creating, leaving her to focus on it and continue her work. Which had at this point started to grow outwards, its stem starting to resemble the trunk of a small life day tree. The limbs were that of a deciduous tree though, filled with larger leaves that took a broad shape. Her eyes looked towards the ground, her hand still touching at the base and feeling the roots grow, seeing them almost like sonar would. She slowly slid her hand out from the base and along the ground, focusing on one root in particular as it grew and snaked through the earth below.

Listening to the question Harley posed to her was interesting.

"Well, it depends on your position there I think. Anything from common barracks to something more formal and private. When I stay there, I have a simple room for myself. Even with as high of position I have, I don't require anything more than what is needed. A roof over my head, bed to sleep in, place to keep my clothes and food to eat."

Pointing between the three of them.

"You already know myself and Alexandra."

Turning to face the entrance area where Kay and Vulps were, she pointed them out. Leaving off any mention that Kay herself could use the Force. It was a secret she kept along with a very few others. Tilting her head slightly as she reached out with the Force, Jairdain would further mention who else she felt arriving. Coren she had never met personally, but felt him.

"Some of these people I have never met."

Orenda
Jedi Temple
The whole planet seemed to be covered in green, he had seen enough wildlife with his times in and around the other temples especially those such as Teth yet this place was different. It was far calmer, it's hills seemed to run over in mellow waves before climbing into massive mountainsides. The feeling he got reminded him of his time with the people of the Sacred Lotus, it was of tranquility and wholeness a nice change from swamplands and battlefronts. Even when he was just sent out on investigations Avin always seemed to find himself in the thick of things and this felt like the first time he had taken a break since his last deployments.

Avin lent back into the seat of his Jedi Starfighter and allowed the computer autopilot to skim along the landscapes of Orenda. His stop at the capital ships in orbit had given him time to refresh himself and gain a good nights sleep as well as a change of clothes that weren't covered in mud, blood or whatever else seemed to constantly find their way onto his robes and armor. He felt somewhat at peace even with the current state of events within the galaxy. The speeder ran the rest of its course over a period of ten or so minutes before cutting its speed and deploying airbrakes as well as landing gear. The ship shuddered for a few moments as the air resistance caused the craft to reduce in its speed and start to lower towards the landing pad below.

After touching down the Jedi Knight climbed himself out of the canopy and down onto the pad below. Avin used the glass in the side of his viewport to fix his robes and hair as to look somewhat presentable before turning and making his way up towards the temple. The walk allowed him to take in the sheer scale of the landscape around him and the masterful architecture of the temple itself. He had remembered the first time he had been to a location with such mountainous peaks, at the time he had a hard time believing they were really there due to looking too similar to holovids and Orenda more than left a similar thought running through his head. Avin had noticed a familiar design of a ship on the pad adjacent to his, the CSA had now encompassed the planet of Imahallayan wherein Avin had been saved and brought back to health both mentally and physically by his mentor and master Stardust Raxis. He had given her his pledge back on that planet. He had shed blood for that planet so any friend of it and its people were a friend of his.

He made it through the front entrance of the temple and the same strange familiar feeling seemed to permeate throughout his sense in the force. It was like an overpowering aroma or emotion a presence that he knew so well and yet he couldn't quite place it. No doubt just the tricks of the temple they were known to hold a presence of their own.

The corridor network had been handly guided to him by one of the younger knights no doubt barely out of her trials. The large walls of stone, metal, and greenery seemed to install the place with a real sense of age and wisdom. No doubt these walls had seen more than Avin could hope to in any single lifetime. They continued through the halls and eventually came to a doorway leading into a widening room of large size in comparison to most of the chambers he had eyed on the route there.

Avin stepped into the room with his usual collected presence, his fairly large and muscular frame usually announcing him on its own did no such thing in this meeting place. His eyes flicked around the room from face to face acknowledging familiar characters such as the Grandmaster and other fellow Jedi of the Republic order yet as his head came to a half rotation his gaze locked on one person and one person only. It couldn't have been her. Not here.

Avin felt a sensation of excitement and fear run through his body at the same time. On one hand, he felt relieved to see his old master and friend after such a long period. He had learned many lessons from her that he had not from his training with the old order not even considering that he had given up the practice of force altogether when she had dragged him out of a Coruscant gutter. On the other hand, he would have to face his time in limbo after the fall of the last republic and if the other Jedi were to learn of his past with her then what. If push came to shove he was not ashamed of his learnings or of his allegiance to his ex-master. He would face any issues head-on as per always.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Barrien Siegfried"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Avin Starfire"]

She saw only two she knew, another she has seen and heard of in passing yet never had the time to actually meet the woman. Stardust simply rested and took a seat as she looked to a growing tree right before her eyes. She took a second placing a hand on her belly as she gave a smile and closed her eyes taking a breath before letting it out

It was so peaceful here, it felt like there was no tension, no wars, no death.....it reminded her of her times when she was a kid and she had little worries. She opened her eyes when she felt a all to familiar presences. She stood slowly and turned as he entered and let a calm breath out as she walked towards him with a calm aura as she stopped and smiled

it's good to see your alive old friend

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

He couldn't quite believe his eyes for a moment but then he remembered about his ears too and the sounds coming into them from Star's direction. It seemed almost surreal that his two lives would collide at such an event. Yet through all the thoughts and stresses of his moment, his body reacted before his mind. A smile broke out across his face and he started to return the conversation.

"Yes old friend or should I say, your majesty, it is. I apologize for my absence to watch over Imahalayan, it is something that pains me most days however my work is of utmost importance. Anyway, I would like to welcome you to Orenda on behalf of the Republic Remnant. I have no doubt you and your other members will be very busy however I could introduce you to a few people that you might get along with. Furthermore, we must also catch up it has been, too long."

Avin continued to smile whilst surveying the other people in the room. He recognized the Republic lot including one of the politicians that kept seeming to crop up here there and everywhere.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom would open his eyes with the birds all over him. As he had suspected no one had really payed him any attention that was except for [member="Lady Kay"]. She was giving him a look up and down as if considering something until [member="Vulpesen"] spoke with her. He remember the man. Their companies were still joint. He needed to do up a draft of who he was signed with soon just so he knew who was who.

He also saw [member="Mereel Vaun"] bringing in some alcohol, he was a mando to his bones even though he would claim he is no long among them. He quietly sat before deciding something. He got up pulled out his Taff blade and ran himself through his own version of niman. It was similar to Rex's however with slight changes and using more environmental powers than Rex ever had. He just kept going if no one spoke to him soon he would start doing something else.

RexyDiv.png

Abigail slowly walked towards what she assumed to be the temple. It was beautiful, there was so much green! Abigail took a few seconds to stare at its beauty before she continued towards the temple.

Lots of people were present already, some of them dressed normally, some of them dressed luxuriously, but all of them were dressed better than Abigail, who wore nothing but a standard set of military clothes. No armor, just the shirts she used to wear under the armor.
Quickly looking towards a few people here and there, she quietly made her way into the temple without attracting too much attention.

Inside the temple she quickly realised she didn't know where to go, so after a few seconds of looking around she stepped aside and leaned against one of the walls. Her eyes flickered slightly as she tried to find that which no-one else saw. She needed help finding her new master, [member="Alexandra Feanor"] .
She quickly glanced around her, making sure no-one could hear her.
"Go and find her for me", she whispered. "Now", she added when she felt no chance in her surroundings.

It took a little while, but then the Force eventually showed her the way.
"Thank you," she whispered as she started walking through the temple and towards Alexandra. She walked past a few more people, who she quickly passed without making eye contact.
When she finally reached Alexandra.. Wait, was this Alex?
Abigail didn't recognize the woman she found sitting next to some kind of small plant, but the woman felt familiar. It was Alexandra, somehow. It had to be, as Abigail recognized little Daeda at the woman's side. Strange.

In addition to the plant, there were also quite a lot of people in the room. Deciding that she'd be better off waiting until Alexandra noticed her and had the time to speak, Abigail went to stand against one of the walls with her hands behind her back. She had a small smile on her face as she looked around the room, seeing a lot of people she had never seen before.

"Isn't it always? Sure I haven't been on the front lines like I was in the good ol' days, but I doubt they've all forgotten me. Also, I'm sure there's a few others that are waiting to lop off my head with lightsabers that aren't red, not that I know who they are." Even speaking of his own possible death, there was a cheeriness in his voice. After all, danger was as natural to him as breathing and not knowing where the threat came from was all part of the fun. "And I train those who come to me, not that anyone has in a while. I've been a bit busy learning things myself like a culture I didn't even know was mine. And how to survive the intricacies of planetary politics and company bureaucracy. I have to say, you have my respect for doing as well as you have in your diplomatic fields."

[member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Avin Starfire"]

She held a hand up to stop him giving a warm comforting smile

there is other places and things that must be done, with the growing evil in the galaxy so close to our homes we must focus elsewhere....imahalyan is safe for now. Busy as can be recently had to deal with a...high tension situation but that is for another time show me who you want me to meet my friend and we can catch up

She said with a bright smile as she looked towards the tree and took another breath sighing...

Starchaser was looking around. This area had a number of Jedi and related Forcers. It was a good feeling. It wasn’t something he’d seen since the days of the gathering of the Alliance, Jedi, and Force Fringers years and years back. The Fel were something different, but Coren was looking for something else.

Someone else.

The Leader of the Remnant. He himself was serving as an impromptu leader to the Shattered Order, it made sense to link the orders. The Light Side may not always agree on the approach, but they always agreed on the focus of the efforts. Grinning, Starchaser saw the Grandmaster.

Not really bowing, because, well, this was Coren, he nodded.

“Master Feanor.”

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

The tihaar keg had taken longer than expected to set up, but he had finally found the perfect place for it - in a tight groove between two branches of a young but stern tree. He left the cups in their packaging on the ground beside the trunk of the tree.

As he sipped down a bit of the burning beverage, he took a moment to scan his surroundings over the rim of the cup. Lots of people were already deeply engaged in conversations that would probably not interest him in the slightest. Still, Mereel held out hope for coming to the gathering as he saw a guy standing in the courtyard brandishing a blade.

As soon as he saw it, he quickly downed the remaining majority of his drink and made his way over to [member="Tom Taff"], coughing up throat-burn as he spoke, "Nice blade. Saber resistant?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Coren Starchaser"] would find Alexandra working on the plant still, the tree slowly growing out and the light curling around it like a snake as it weaved into and out of the creation. Alexandra's attention only drawn from it when she found her student [member="Abigail Meredydd"] enter as well, smiling at the young woman first before looking towards the Leader of the Shattered Order. Alexandra was pleased to find two people she highly enjoyed to be around, a master of a Jedi order, someone she herself could learn from, and her own student who had given her the chance to try and help her down the path of a Jedi, atleast that of which Alexandra preferred.

She never did enjoy the idea of a martial force of jedi, even if her mind still whispered for such between the Sith's programming and the dark spirit in her head. The two seemed to be a constant barrage of temptation away from the light and towards the corruption of those she taught. But she had been betrayed by the sith enough and had seized command of her form from Hel, so such worries were gone from her mind now. The new body being the only worry she had, as she did not quite grasp its proportions yet and used her staff like a cane at times when she found her balance falter.

But, such things were not a worry for her now, as she was sitting down and focused on her task while entertaining the presence of the two she wished to see anyways.

"Abigail, come here. I want you to help me with this..." She said first, addressing her student and smiling warmly. She moved a hand away from her work and waved to a spot on the right side of Alexandra's creation, where a stone marked the edge of the small patch of life. Her eyes would follow Abigail until she was sitting and then Alexandra would hold out that free hand and motion towards the slowly growing tree. "Place your hand on it, and close your eyes. Tell me what you feel if anything."

While Abigail would do that and see if the force touched her, Alex would focus on her visitor and speak to him now.

"Master Starchaser, if I am not wrong. It is an honor to meet you at long last. I must say that you catch me at a good moment, and with my features revealed. Though I think I might keep this appearance around others from now on." Her golden eyes glowed slightly and her red hair sat on her shoulders, resting and waiting for the man to speak in response.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom would stop looking [member="Mereel Vaun"] up and down. The question made sense and Tom smiled. "More than sabre resistant. Cortosis weave shorts out most peoples lightsabres and has a virboedge that could cut through most materials. It is a wonderful weapon I made 10 of them by myself. The hilt was the hardest part. Trying to model obsidian is bloodly hard." He would then look over The Taff Blade again before deciding something. "Did you wanna give it a test?" He might as well let him have a go pulling out his hibirar te ara be te blades shoto. "This lightsabre isn't affected by cortosis so we can have a proper fight if you want."

He would also look over to [member="Vulpesen"] and [member="Lady Kay"] but they still looked busy. Might as well give this man a good go through if he says yes. He would hold the handle of the blade out for the man to give a go and waited to hear his response.

RexyDiv.png

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay glanced over to [member="Tom Taff"] as he prepared to spar. She supposed that that would be common here, however she found the environment to be too tranquil for that. At least for herself.

She turned her attention back to [member="Vulpesen"] as he filled her in on his recent activities. Learning about different cultures wasn't always easy. Kay was still trying to wrap her head around the whole Mandalorian culture. [member="Gray Raxis"] liked to tease her about how futile her attempts at escaping out of his Clan were. And no matter how hard she tried to do the opposite of what was expected of her, that too was futile.

Kay bowed her head at his compliments in regards to her diplomatic survival. "Thank you.
It's not easy. Some people assume that it is because there's little physical combat, but in truth it's just as strategic as commanding fleets in a battlefield. And it's just as dangerous of a game."
She had lost some of those battles. Her husband was now exiled due to his past actions; a fate determined by Commenori law and her people. No matter how much she had wanted Veiere by her side, he wasn't allowed to be.

Fortunately no one had strived to take his place. She'd be suspicious of any that would try.

"Shall we go further in? I'm not sure if there'll be some formal meeting, or if this is just...a grand opening of sorts..."

It took a bit of effort for Vulpesen to laugh as [member="Lady Kay"] lamented the thoughts of others about her vocation. "Disabling opponents is easy. You swing a lightsaber, their leg comes off, they stop fighting. In politics, you smile and share tea with people who hate your guts. How the hell is something that unnatural easy?" Turning to face the inside of the area, he grinned a bit and nodded. "It'd be a shame to monopolize each other's time when there's such a party going on." Adjusting his coat, Vulpesen started to walk towards the inside of the temple, his eyes searching for Lucas who'd probably gone off to ensure that the Garlan brothers hadn't gotten into trouble.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mereel Vaun"] @Jairdain @Coren Starchaser [member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded in a greement with his assessment. [member="Vulpesen"] was right. More often than not, the people that she had meetings with tended to have a dislike for her and the way that she ran things. "Some people do think that diplomacy is the easy way out. Or the most cowardly.
But either way, it works for me and it's what I'm good at."

She followed him inside, taking a look around at the natural and modern interior. Already she was missing the feel of the grass in the courtyard, but that was alright. There was still plenty of life here. Kay just took it all in, still keeping her Force signature down and maintaining her appearance as just a visiting monarch.

A curious one at that.

Mereel gratefully accepted the handle of the blade, taking care to avoid pressing an activator button he saw on the weapon's hilt as he did so. A little bit of bladework at a social gathering was mostly harmless fun, but he had no idea what kind of modifications this guy had put into the blade that would require an activator switch. He assumed the worst and made a mental note to avoid accidentally hitting the button at all costs.

"All too familiar with cortosis I'm afraid. Got a thin layer of it over my arm here." Mereel muttered, rolling up the left sleeve of his tan jacket to exaggeratedly lift his left arm, displaying the metallic forearm connected to flesh upper bicep.

He lowered the jacket sleeve and thoroughly looked over Taff's sword, the actual hilt was a lot broader than that of most vibroswords, he wondered if it had anything to do with the activator switch on the weapon's hilt. "Didn't think sabers could be made to resist it though.. going to have to ask those kriffing Republic engineers for a refund I guess."

He took six backwards paces away from his opponent and stopped. He thought there was enough space in the courtyard to not accidentally thrust his sword into some other guests' faces with his current spacing. Mereel lifted the blade back with one hand and extended his free arm toward his opponent, planting his right boot back, he assumed the opening stance of Soresu. "En garde?"

[member="Tom Taff"]​

As Abigail sat down she slowly placed both her hands on the small tree. She closed her eyes and tried to banish all thoughts from her mind, solely focusing on the little tree, hoping to feel something. While she tried to cleanse her mind many thoughts returned, some good and some bad. Memories of laboratories and a certain hunter.

Good and bad.

But eventually she managed to banish them from her mind, albeit temporarily. When she had done so, one of the strangest things happened.

She felt something- or at least she thought she did. There was something there, something around her, she could barely feel it, but she could feel it nonetheless. It felt like something familiar, something she knew, but she couldn't immediately link it to anything.

"I... I think... maybe... I...I", she stuttered silently.

Just as she thought she felt the small tree, she suddenly felt something else she did know.
"Roger?", she softly whispered as she felt something shape the Force around her. After looking over her shoulder and seeing [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and [member="Coren Starchaser"] talk, she focused on the little tree again. She felt it again, but something was different this time.
She felt a bit of tension built up around her, which slightly unsettled her as she had no idea what was happening. "What are you doing?", she inaudible whispered as she slowly started to feel the tree slightly more clearly.

Then he suddenly did it. Abigail's eyes flashed in colour as he linked her after which Abigail quickly looked down towards the tree. The tree was slowly bending towards her hand, and in a response Abigail immediately jerked her hands back and let out a gasp.
After the reflex and the realisation she just got scared by the smallest tree ever, she bit her lip, hoping that no-one heard her.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom smiled as [member="Mereel Vaun"] took the blade. He waited to see what the man thought of it. When he mentioned cortosis, man showed Tom his metal arm. Hmm that arm looked like something someone didn't take lightly which was fair. Then when Tom made mention of the fact his shoto was resistant, he said something about not knowing. "That is fair, most people don't realise there is a crystal you can use or just not use Demetrius switches. But this lightsabre has that crystal. It might only be a shoto but it has been useful." He would activate the shadowy black blade of the hibirar te ara be te blades shoto.

He stood ready his shoto in his right hand. It was slightly unusual but he would work around it. Besides he was going to be using the force during the battle. He watched as Mereel went for Soresu as Tom went for Makashi a form he had mastered. Normally he would go with Jar'kai but he could only use one blade. Mereel called out En garde, Tom didn't for a second blink. As he made the first move a strike to the chest with a downward angle that would slash at the leg. He had allowed the force to create a barrier around the lightsabre so it would only be a sting if it touched.

RexyDiv.png

Stepping into the inside, Vulpesen watched as the Garlan brothers strode past him, the younger though more experienced of the two, giving him a thumbs up before heading in the direction of the ship. Tracking their path through the room, Vulpesen eventually saw exactly what he was looking for, the two kegs that he had brought with him. Leaving it up to [member="Lady Kay"] of whether or not she would follow him, he made his way over and tooka glass from the table before pouring himself a nice drink over ice. "Well, this place certainly does seem fit to accommodate.

Outside, Corranthus and Karrosil Garlan were making their way to the Vixen when the smaller of the two, placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Hold up haro, there's someone ya gotta meet!" Striding up behind Mereel, he would greet the mando jedi in his normal boisterous fashion, interrupting the beginning of the duel with his greeting. "KEEP YOUR BLADE UP PRINCESS, AND DON'T HUG HIS LIGHTSABER!"

[member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom