Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Ossus Massacre │ Invasion of Jomark & Nespsis VIII [LOTS vs SJC]

SJC Ally slot offer. Objective 2 or 3, favoring 3 as needed.

Don't worry, the paperwork just says 'Knight.' The whole Dark Lord of the Sith backstory isn't in the official profile. With all the dark side energy floating around who'll notice? Don't look like that, you could use someone that won't be easily manipulated and I could use a good fight. Playing dead has grown a tad stale.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Redacted.

Edit: I've just noticed a good number of us aiming for Objective 3. If more numbers are needed on the second objective, let me know and I'll happily change to balance things out more!

Changing to obj.2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful what you wish for.
I've decided to aim for the third objective in this Invasion, joining the Jedi Strike Team in an attempt to stop the dark ritual about to be dropped upon the Ossus Capital. Looking for any potential opposition to meet up with during boarding of the Sith Flagship for a good time!

Objective III: Corruption
  • As the Planetary Capital is besieged, and the various holonet relays are captured and claimed - the Sith Flagship 'Red Dragon' moves with a foreboding silence above the planet. Within the belly of its hull a massive obelisk made of pure obsidian - marked with the deep engravings of ur-Kittat - is surrounded by members of the Sepulchral. They enhance it, invigorate it with dark side magicks; knowing that soon it would be slammed into the planet's surface, only to create a dark side nexus that would quickly overwhelm any Jedi that remains; to both weaken them and to embolden their own forces.

Meanwhile, a Jedi Strike team has assembled to strike at the heart of the enemy - in the hopes of ending this invasion before it truly has begun. A ship begins its climb towards the vessel as it enters orbit, and for a moment there seems to be a matching of energies high above Ossus; as the dichotomy of the two forces begins to face a destiny aboard that dark vessel.​

Edit: I've just noticed a good number of us aiming for Objective 3. If more numbers are needed on the second objective, let me know and I'll happily change to balance things out more!

Yeah, could use you on 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom