Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Ossus Massacre │ Invasion of Jomark & Nespsis VIII [LOTS vs SJC]

X1asrQzS_o.png

│ Begins 03/05 - Ends 03/19 │

│ Invasion Narratives will all take place on Ossus. │

The Ossus Massacre
With the reclamation of Ossus and the Jedi Temple upon its surface, the Silver Jedi Concord and its masses convene for a ceremony to honor the illustrious past of their Order and the Jedi's far-reaching impact on history. Amidst their jubilance and revelry, however - a dark shadow stirs on the hyperlane leading deeper into Silver Territory. The first ramifications of their past sins emerge from the darkness of space - a legion of ships ordained in the symbol of the Sith Eternal and the Lords of the Sith, with a dark multi masked god aboard its bridge. Information beacons are quickly tracked and disabled, fleets moving to quickly defend them - while the fleet moves upon Ossus itself, to surround the congregation with sudden and overwhelming force.

Many on the planet would begin to stir, feel the darkness that loomed - but as they began to look upwards, the ground would shake, explosions would rock the planet's infrastructure as generators keeping homes warm began to slow and fall silent; the work of the Frumentarii. Now, Ossus lays cold and silent - awaiting with foreboding calmness as the Legions and their storms approach; and darkness once again descends on their planet, to reclaim the fear the Jedi once held of the Sith - to remind the Silver's not all the Sith are as weak as the Empire would have them believe.

• Objective I: Communication Blackout​
    • As the Lords of the Sith do not have the same military might as the entire Silver Jedi, the initial move, and arguably the most important is to disable the communication infrastructure on the planet - ensuring no relief force can come but to keep it operational to inform the remaining fleets that the invasion was successful. It is imperative for the Imperial Armada to both contain the Sector and any ships attempting to depart, while also controlling the holonet relays leading out.

Space Holonet Relays for Fleeting // Ground Relays for Duels
  • Objective II: Regicide​
    • As snow begins to cover the ground on a cold winter morning - Jedi gather together to celebrate the induction of Ossus into the Concord meanwhile the Lords of the Sith see a perfect opportunity to deal a devastating blow to the manpower and galactic reputation of the Silver Jedi. Surrounding the Ossus temple with drop pods and ships, along with the defensive grid beginning to falter without power, Sith Lords of every magnitude begin to descend on the Planetary Capital to begin their siege - but blood lust runs rampant among the ranks, it is only a matter of time before they begin their assault.​
  • Objective III: Corruption​
    • As the Planetary Capital is besieged, and the various holonet relays are captured and claimed - the Sith Flagship 'Red Dragon' moves with a foreboding silence above the planet. Within the belly of its hull a massive obelisk made of pure obsidian - marked with the deep engravings of ur-Kittat - is surrounded by members of the Sepulchral. They enhance it, invigorate it with dark side magicks; knowing that soon it would be slammed into the planet's surface, only to create a dark side nexus that would quickly overwhelm any Jedi that remains; to both weaken them and to embolden their own forces.

Meanwhile, a Jedi Strike team has assembled to strike at the heart of the enemy - in the hopes of ending this invasion before it truly has begun. A ship begins its climb towards the vessel as it enters orbit, and for a moment there seems to be a matching of energies high above Ossus; as the dichotomy of the two forces begins to face a destiny aboard that dark vessel.​

Objective Sign Up Sheet

Click here to add your name to the roster.​

Last edited:
Looking forward to making some good story with you guys! Got a character in both objective two and three if anyone is interested.

Edit: I lied I think I have one in each objective but he's gonna be a poor fleeter

Last edited:
If permitted I would very much like to join for SJC. I would be interested in somehow standing in opposition to Objective 3, and would be interested to discuss with LOS as to how this would work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom