Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion THE NINN KAGGATH | Rebellion of Ninn [WotS vs TSE]

Sith, Traitors to Mandalore, and more Sith gathering in a single place? The Death Watch couldn't ask for a more target-rich environment.

611651330171338754.png

Thus, the DWC is declaring itself as a combatant in this rebellion. Let's get some. #Dance-Dance-Counter-Crusade

Tristan Priest if you want your character to be killed by a Dragon Uvak, I can help with that. Drako isn't a prestigious character so if you wanted someone with a bit more clout I'd totally understand.

That aside! This character is a dragon rider theme with some henchmen. If someone is willing to engage in a (compared to Chaos standards) low powered duel or conflict this character is pretty well set for it.

Tristan Priest if you want your character to be killed by a Dragon Uvak, I can help with that. Drako isn't a prestigious character so if you wanted someone with a bit more clout I'd totally understand.

That aside! This character is a dragon rider theme with some henchmen. If someone is willing to engage in a (compared to Chaos standards) low powered duel or conflict this character is pretty well set for it.

Tristan is a part of the Warlords my dude xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom