Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Event

Let's have a chat about it.

Previous Events:

1. The Clockwork Rebellion
2. Dark Harvest
3. Valen

Now, there have been other events such as the Friday/Saturday Night Role-plays (player-ran, but I don't see anyone doing these anymore), and mini-events (I'll count invasions too, but standing tall even above these is Roche). We've got a wonderful history in our short lifespan of having "events". Whether you're a fleeter, a conqueror, or just along for the ride - events have been (in my mind) the most thrilling part of this website and our role-play environment.

Now, Staff has agreed that Valen was sort of a let-down for us, but our hearts just wasn't in it given that it was the holidays. However, I can promise a return to the tradition of hosting big, glamorous events here in the coming months. Clockwork Rebellion, my personal favorite, started this tradition but Dark Harvest truly made it shine and pulled a community together. These things require a lot of preparation and work, but we're willing to keep doing them as long as you're willing to participate.

So while the Staff Team has put on our thinking hats and started to hop into gear on planning the next event, I'd like to ask you all -

What's your grand idea for an event?

Molgus

M
Maybe a Jedi Civil War type thing, I know that isn't the best idea but I have lots.
It is only an idea an I know it is crap but I think something like that would be interesting to participate in.

The back story would have to be about someone stirring CHAOS and it turning into a problem, then it sparks a war and a few Jedi sneak off to fight in it then disappear, then later return as conquering Sith.

Again, it is only a crappy idea I had, so what I'm trying to tell you is that don't use it unless it is ABSOLUTE last resort.

@[member="Tefka"]

Possible a mounted attack on the jedi temple on coruscant or a mounted attack on korriban? (I'm assuming that is there base of operations) Otherwise, maybe a creation of a series may be in order? Like, even for daily use there could be a new type of RP topic allocated as a series. With of course its designation in the title, as in its following up on a previous thread that has ended. On the other hand a third party could be introduced? Possibly the Yuuzhan Vong could make an appearance of something? That way we could have jedi and sith team ups? Interesting concepts I think. What do you think?

@[member="Tefka"]

Well, none of my own ideas are not exactly the best, but I'll still state them.

• Something from outside the galaxy. Something big. Something huge. I am not talking about a weapon, a spaceship or whatever... I am talking about a new, powerful species, a supreme planet, powerful crystals, minerals, whatever, new Force powers or whatever...
  • Death. But not the Dark Harvest type of death. I am talking about grim reapers, skeletons, armies of... beings. A supreme overlord is optional. This idea would need some more development, like you can see... :D
  • A supreme evil-doer, a god-like creature. Not just someone who threatens one faction. It should be something EVERYONE is afraid of.
  • A galaxy-wide war. Not on only one planet, but all around the galaxy. Forces attack factions' capitals, faction borders are invaded and whatever else. There would be no alliances, so everyone has to stand for themselves.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
An attack from an another dimension that will force all the factions to work together. Than suddenly one of the factions betrays the rest, in the hope to get utter dominance. Et cetera.

Molgus

M
Yeah, I agree, but what faction would make everything hectic, or would that be the Yuuzhan Vong? @[member="Meta "]

It would be the Yuuzhan Vong @[member="Molgus"].
Anyway, I already like this idea very much. Anyone else interested in this?
But, that's not to say other factions would not be involved.
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
@[member="Tefka"]

Molgus

M
Maybe we could incorporate all these ideas, what I got from @[member="Jared Ovmar"] and @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] idea's was that something is threatening the galaxy and the factions needed to band together to stop it, but we could also have my idea of a war incorporated and @[member="Meta "]had an idea of a third party being introduced, which could be this threat or this threats enemy.

@[member="Tefka"]

Maybe, we have something come to our galaxy first and we defeat it. But, it turns out it was running from something else? Then a few jedi's and possibly sith and all other faction members could go into dark space on a search for it?

@[member="Molgus"]
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

I have at least three ideas.

1. A very a large and highly advanced droid army that was built in secret somewhere or other and now makes it's assault on everyone else.

2. Someone, not one of the factions, comes into possession of a superweapon, something like the Death Star or something, and threatens to destroy the major worlds with it.

3. Some dangerous alien species thought to be dead returns somehow, and in dangerous numbers, and declares all-out war with the factions.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"], it doesn't have to be the Yuuzhan Vong. We have created many new species on here and I doubt we are incapable of making another to use as an enemy, or possibly two new species.

Molgus

M
Are you trying to say something like someone is threatening the galaxy an the factions have to fight it
@[member="Nala Tu"]

Please don't take this seriously, but we should work on an advanced species that threatens the galaxy of course it would have no PC's.
@Meta

@[member="Molgus"] Yep pretty much when you boil it down that's all of them. But it wouldn't be anything like the threat is so great we all need to work together to beat it, we just deal with it from each front.

Molgus

M
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] I was being a smart ass

@[member="Nala Tu"] Yeah, sort of like the Mando's in the Jedi Civil War, they weren't such a big threat that the factions has to band together, everyone could still remain enemies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom