Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matchmaker

If your character could have anyone on the site as his/her significant other, who would it be?

You could take it seriously from an IC perspective, or you could goof out and have it be OOC. Either way is permitted.

Have fun exposing your romantic fantasies! :D

@[member="Apakkha"] and @[member="Lilicky"]... :p

---

---

Well, Lilith is with @[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]. I have thought about her with many people, though, even with @[member="Darth Vornskr"] for a moment, @[member="Avicus DuSang"]... Oh, definitely @[member="Darth Voracitos"].

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
Ummm...do we have time for my list?

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] @[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Cira"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Kalinai Soluza"], @[member="Sumalee"], @[member="Rasu Gan"] and @[member="Sochi Ru"] (same time or not at all ladies) that girl over there and that one. Oh and the girl who slapped me in the kitchen and @[member="Zoey Marix"] mmmm...yup. oh and....ect

The Pale

T
@[member="Antares Windu"] you think you have uh problems. I'm a freaking corpse given life. I'm not rotting away, but who the hell is gona love a dead guy. Nobody thats who. And it dammed well better stay that way. We'd get in to a whole jar of nope if anyone does.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

LOL. That.. would be interesting. Shipping White Current with a Disciple of Twilight. That just might be OP.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

...Are you saying you dream of me at night Sarge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom