Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Map Reset Answer | The Next Galactic Event

There will be no "reset". There will be a "map event".

The map "event" will permanently change the map.

The map "event" will reduce all Major Faction Influence clouds by 2/3rds - the biggest will still be the biggest, the smallest will stay remain the smallest.

The map "event" will introduce a way to quickly regain territory lost.

The map "event" will be caused by actions of an antagonist in the next Galactic Event.

The map "event" will happen in March.

The Galactic Event will happen in March.

The Galactic Event's story and setting has been chosen and is currently in development.

[member="Tefka"]
It's like all my prayers have been answered with this announcement.
52377-jennifer-lawrence-i-love-you-g-5ftm.gif

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Tefka"]

So the simple way of saying this is. "There will be a galatic event that wipes out 2/3rds of all the faction clouds. And there will be a way to regain those quickly though it will require the effort of the people in the factions. Finally this all happens in march."

How hard was that, and to put in my two sense... this was the best decision Tefka and thank you for listening to the members in not doing a pure Reset or just doing it ooc

Tefka said:
There will be no "reset". There will be a "map event".

The map "event" will permanently change the map.

The map "event" will reduce all Major Faction Influence clouds by 2/3rds - the biggest will still be the biggest, the smallest will stay remain the smallest.

The map "event" will introduce a way to quickly regain territory lost.

The map "event" will be caused by actions of an antagonist in the next Galactic Event.

The map "event" will happen in March.

The Galactic Event will happen in March.

The Galactic Event's story and setting has been chosen and is currently in development.
Crap, I missed this.

The call that is...

Oh that's right, on person. Derp.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
As a non-staff personnel and someone who was very vocally against the map wipe, after spectating on the conference I can honestly say this is a pretty good compromise which should satisfy those for the wipe and those against it like me and [member="Strider Garon"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
I'll gladly do it. Just need to detonate a star in such a way that it sends electromagnetic pulses through hyperspace, utterly vaporizing two-thirds of the technology in the galaxy and rendering it unusable. And Circe will die in the process, so everyone can be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom