Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Map Reset Answer | The Next Galactic Event

I like it

you-know-you-like-it_o_202353.jpg

Darth Vitium said:
[member="Tefka"]
It's like all my prayers have been answered with this announcement.
52377-jennifer-lawrence-i-love-you-g-5ftm.gif
That's my similar feeling. But bro love...

It would be prefect since I would be Padawan, ready for action!!!! Can't wait for the event!

This is positively one of the greatest staff decisions I've seen in a long time :)

It's like they were all listening to us or something!

It's freaking uncanny!

Love you guys :)

#tyrannystillreignstho :p

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Just a quick question... Would this mean that major factions with their starting three systems be reduced to one system? :eek:

Lol cause that would toss the ImpRemnant down to one system... Wheeeeee :p

Guess we gotta really spam some dominion threading... :lol:

[member="Caius Flavian"]
I'm sure, as was mentioned, there will be a way to regain lost territory quickly - most likely easier for said smaller faction than those larger.

And fear not, I'm sure there won't be much competition seeing as how every other faction nearby will be shrunk down far away from you - potentially giving you a lot more elbow room.

[member="Kana Truden"]
I hope that is the case. I'd like to cool down from all of these rampant invasions by the time march comes around.

[member="Neskar A'toll"]
This is actually better than most people will likely realize for them. Think of it as a way to branch out in another, previously wanted, direction with greater ease. This also means that alliances will be very important and even the greatest of enemies could become important tools in structuring a new war machine between two factions.

I seriously doubt any Mandalorians will hug any Sith, but you get the idea.

Darth Vitium said:
[member="Caius Flavian"]
I'm sure, as was mentioned, there will be a way to regain lost territory quickly - most likely easier for said smaller faction than those larger.

And fear not, I'm sure there won't be much competition seeing as how every other faction nearby will be shrunk down far away from you - potentially giving you a lot more elbow room.
Dominions you say?

tumblr_lmej0wVDvi1qfsk6co1_500.jpg

I have a question. A legitimate one. If the map is going to be "cleansed," for lack of a better word, down by 2/3 of each faction. And then something installed to allow those factions to quickly regain that lost territory, is there even a point to them losing the territory? I'm aware that the map will likely look slightly different, but the same factions will have the same territory, give or take, in the end, and making it so territory can quickly be regained benefits the spammers and hinders story. It won't be long after the territory is lost that the map is full again.

Why not, instead, make it more realistic and harder to gain territory, therefore making it more rewarding when territory is gained?

Ciara

Huntress of the North
[member="Tefka"]

Interesting. Wonder how small groups, ronin-like wanderers, nomads and indies will factor into the map event and the galactic event as a whole.

Seems to me (newbie) that faction groups are a key component of this game, and interested in seeing the various dynamics that take place when a source of conflict breaks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom